Jack Monroe #567 Wibble wibble, little mouse, thief who tried to grift a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hadjicostas will be forever linked with Monroe. There can be no escape

She's burned through the Monroe persona and that name is now toxic.

Can't see the big chocolate Hasjicostas in particular being best pleased at having the family name sullied by a bordering on criminal narc grifter even if it is his daughter. Speculation of course, he might be all about the money and proud of the grift, but I suspect that maintaining his do gooder, man of the community schtick would be more important to him

Reactions: 40
I don't know what that is 😭 Does she have an account?

YouTube was still deactivated last time I looked and she's obv never bothered posting on her TikTok.
BlueSky’s public but they’re planning on introducing DMs and you can’t see who’s liked what so it might not work for her now but could in the future. I haven’t done a Hadjicostas search but I will & will report back.

Reactions: 18
You'd think that now she's back in her old account, she might delete some of the corkers that lurk within it...

1000028076.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Wait, the contents of a cuppa are immigrants??! It's called colonialism, you absolute weapon. Hence the worldwide joke of Brits having stolen all those spices and still love a 5 year old's picky tea. Beige tapas. Freezer diving, etc, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has anyone seen this-looks like she’s trialling a soft reboot on Facebook?
I don't have Facebook so don't know about this type of thing, but If Jack has locked herself out of Facebook does that mean people can go into her comments and post stuff about not fulfilling her patreon obligations etc and she can't delete or block them,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
A9E0236D-ADAC-4F00-923B-FB42C75D195D.jpeg

I guess this means that it wasn’t getting pregnant that made her go and buy pies and monster munch then. Another provable lie to add to the Everest-height pile

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Oh god. Why?!!!! You'd think the crack pot of police that are helping her trigangulate the eyepeesss of ninnies would tell her to stay off sm for her own mental health. The world was a much more peaceful happier place when she kept her monotonous droning to the ears of southend.

Reactions: 28
I don't know what that is 😭 Does she have an account?

YouTube was still deactivated last time I looked and she's obv never bothered posting on her TikTok.
No way she’d bother with any of the video platforms. We saw the extent of her video editing skills with the ominous fish finger lasagne video.

Anything that involved more effort than spunking out a hot take in five seconds with zero thought, then sitting back and lapping up the likes, is too much for her. I mean, even Supertanskii is less lazy than Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.