Jack Monroe #567 Wibble wibble, little mouse, thief who tried to grift a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently it was from 2016 - but someone found it on Tiktok and put it on twitter.
The comments are hilarious šŸ˜‚ Not even so much for what she says but her sulky inept puerile reasonings.

And seriously I can't believe the desperate old fraud is attempting a comeback on FB is she? Oh just duck off guest.
Aww those were the days. When she had a nice nose and a really thin upper lip.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As people on Xwitter have noted, the cut between Dr Dr Guest and Dr Julia Long at the end of that clip is delicious.

Julia: Confident, articulate, logical and all over her brief.

Guest: FEWMINā€™

IMG_8885.jpeg
No

IMG_8883.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Can't remember the episode (but I believe it was the horse spunk lasagne one) but at one point she stamps her food and waves her hand at matt whilst he's interviewing someone because she's annoyed the attention isn't on her.
The focus is on Matt talking to the telly (I think to the vegetable Knowledge lady) and the camera pulls back to a wide shot with Jack visible at the edge. She's faffing around cooking and doesn't like the banter Matt has with the guest. She stamps her foot and starts flapping her hand to interrupt him she has the face of a child throwing a tantrum.
His face is hilarious. At first he's confused but a split second later he turns to thunder and you can see him clenching his jaw. He was fuming at her rudeness. However he carried on like a professional.
My fave bit is still when Matt whispered ā€œterribleā€

• Haha
Reactions: 58
As people on Xwitter have noted, the cut between Dr Dr Guest and Dr Julia Long at the end of that clip is delicious.

Julia: Confident, articulate, logical and all over her brief.

Guest: FEWMINā€™

View attachment 2842587No

View attachment 2842591
Guest did her usual thing of personalising every argument. She becomes so faux emotional it becomes laughable. She attempts to use shock tactics and emotional blackmail to win when she doesn't have the intellect and isn't articulate enough to debate properly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I bloody hope not. šŸ˜¬
Oh I do! I know everyone wants her to disappear but I've always maintained that she should be given as much air time as possible so she's as visible as possible.
Everytime she's been given a huge platform she's had nowhere to hide and she's been open to criticism. She still has conned thousands, if not hundreds of thousands out of vulnerable people and she doesn't deserve to get away with it. The Emperor's new clothes aren't there as much now and she won't be able to hide anymore.
The more visible the more chance she actually gets prosecuted for theft/fraud.
(As ever my fingers are crossed for Strictly and The Jungle)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The youtube comments on that video are a long list of potential thread titles!

"Very strange person. She's got a real bad chip on her shoulder, too"
" she is rude, dismissive & is known to be untrustworthy"
" bAnG oUt oF oRdER"
" She is my cousin" šŸ¾ šŸ¦‰
" Yes Jack is not bright at all"
" where is SHE now...not that I really want to know."
" Damn, Bieber really let himself go"
" and jack monroe is very simple... "
---
Is the video any where else apart from twitter/x/ TikTok ? I havenā€™t got access and Iā€™m dying to watch the tit show
I linked it in this post (click on the word "comments").

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The youtube comments on that video are a long list of potential thread titles!

"Very strange person. She's got a real bad chip on her shoulder, too"
" she is rude, dismissive & is known to be untrustworthy"
" bAnG oUt oF oRdER"
" She is my cousin" šŸ¾ šŸ¦‰
" Yes Jack is not bright at all"
" where is SHE now...not that I really want to know."
" Damn, Bieber really let himself go"
" and jack monroe is very simple... "
---

I linked it in this post.
Thank you tenderstem

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Itā€™s ancient. Pre Mr Boogly, so before August 2015View attachment 2839652
View attachment 2839636
Going by that utterly ludicrous bouffant hairdo and the BUTCH leather, it looks like right after Leggy dumped her stupid ass and sent her scampering back off to Southend to look for handypersons, osteos, butchers and cocktail barpersons (NOT for her).

View attachment 2839643
Hereā€™s another airing of her trendy waistcoat, from the one time she deigned to drag herself out of her bed nest to do ACTIVISM. head.

ETA just remembered a thirdā€¦off to find the pic!View attachment 2839670View attachment 2839672Soul Singer Slop Slinger courtesy of @kachoochoo

ETA one more! Petit Cochon Yachtgirling it up with Big Lin. She proper got her moneyā€™s worth out of that trendy waistcoat in June-Aug 2015. New hair in this one tho. And a trendy new hat. View attachment 2839685View attachment 2839682What. A. bleeping. Berk.
Posting for the first time to say that Iā€™ve been ā€œfriendsā€ on FB with Jack for many years (only met a couple of times briefly irl so not much to add) and this is a change of photos on an old account as sheā€™s just shown up in my feed again after so long away - definitely Jack.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
"PM me, hun. They're all snakes on here xox"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Absolutely hooting at the fact sheā€™s all excited about meeting up with her GCSE classmates for a reunion šŸ¦‰ šŸ¾
IMG_3052.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Imagine still knowing anyone from GCSE years! I donā€™t even remember teachers

(this may be because of teenage speed intake)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Posting for the first time to say that Iā€™ve been ā€œfriendsā€ on FB with Jack for many years (only met a couple of times briefly irl so not much to add) and this is a change of photos on an old account as sheā€™s just shown up in my feed again after so long away - definitely Jack.
You can't just drop that and leave. We need tea.
(Welcome to the canal, we love it when a irl acquaintance pops into the thread)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Love this one for a you know what.
Screenshot_20240328_211205_X.jpg

Whoever shared that video onto twitter is a genius. Guest has really shown herself up with her petulant child act.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She's been dumped again.
---
Absolutely hooting at the fact sheā€™s all excited about meeting up with her GCSE classmates for a reunion šŸ¦‰ šŸ¾ View attachment 2842953
Oh Sarah she can't hun, she only got *3, *5 *7 and a half, *2 Doctorates (insert number here)
And in any case she couldn't sit any exams because she was expelled for stealing a scalpel.
Oh and there maybe a teacher there who told her she'd only be good for flipping burgers, so best Jack just doesn't go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.