Jack Monroe #566 Set flavours to none

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she tried to get out of DKL by pretending she had a cough *might be covid cough COUGH but they made her do it live from home šŸ¤£
then she had to go into the studio the next weekšŸ¤£
šŸ˜‚
Actually that showed a degree of self awareness I wasn't sure she had. But I guess she is terminally lazy so two weeks of early starts stretching out in front of her suddenly didn't seem so appealing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tinker has several meanings, one of which is offensive.
  1. (especially in former times) a person who makes a living by travelling from place to place mending pans and other metal utensils.
  2. a Traveller, Romani, or other person living in an itinerant community. (offensive).
  3. a mischievous child (informal) "little tinkers, we were."
  4. an act of attempting to repair something.
Will the program have to be renamed? Or never shown again? Netflix is showing the film.

Autocarrot'ed myself šŸ„•tailor šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Thatā€™s it, guest is officially finished. If you want a cookbook full of bizarre introductions, mangled English and nonsensical recipes which donā€™t even contain the ingredients mentioned in the recipeā€™s title, there is no longer any need to give Mx Monroe a five figure advance. AI will do it for you quicker and for free.

IMG_0385.jpeg
IMG_0384.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
eee, just saw our old pal hide the pain harold on a chocomel ad in the middle of big brother!
Rather like it not actually being called Grifty Kitchen I always have to remind myself that wasnā€™t her actual boyfriend (OR WAS IT šŸ§šŸ§šŸ§)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thatā€™s it, guest is officially finished. If you want a cookbook full of bizarre introductions, mangled English and nonsensical recipes which donā€™t even contain the ingredients mentioned in the recipeā€™s title, there is no longer any need to give Mx Monroe a five figure advance. AI will do it for you quicker and for free.

View attachment 2825917View attachment 2825918
Twitter thread about the cookbook:

Indeed reminds me of guest ā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 22
THAT MAN has invited Poppy Oā€™Toole onto his airfryer series on the subject of airfryer potatoes.
Southend radiator shortage incoming!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Itā€™s great really that sheā€™s been reduced to nothing more than a laughing stock. I really donā€™t see any sort of comeback for her. She might have to get a real job soon šŸ˜±

• Haha
Reactions: 26
THAT MAN has invited Poppy Oā€™Toole onto his airfryer series on the subject of airfryer potatoes.
Southend radiator shortage incoming!
Poppy is a stellar example of being everything Guest wants to be - skilled, talented, well-regarded, and on the television circuit. Difference is Poppy can cook (Michelin trained if I am not mistaken), clearly works hard, is grateful for her success, and I dunnoā€¦isnā€™t a Grade A wallop?

Poppy, to Guest, is the ultimate Bullseye ā€˜letā€™s have a look at what you could have wonā€™.

Reactions: 29
Even as a massive Poppy stan, I don't think she's a good example for guest as she was working as a chef before she lost her job in the pandemic and turned to content. someone like Miguel Barclay is a much better example of someone without formal training who just leaned into their idea and showed up. https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...ay-green-one-pan-meals-cookbook-b1991325.html
Or the Bored Of Lunch guy. Both using social content really well without and pictures of their private parts, unnecessary references to shitting yourself, trauma trawling or poverty cosplay.

Reactions: 35
LJC posting on Xitter today that the C4 documentary on Russell Brand is nominated for a BAFTA. All congrats to this hardworking TV news executive and boo-sucks to her grifting ex.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
A real job you say? Not sure she even remembers what one of them is.
IMG_6494.jpeg
Back in the dim and distant days of 2007 when she was 19 and this was all fields Saint Daddy got her a nice nepo one answering his firephones (after sheā€™d already Nepo-worked in DEAD grandadā€™s chippy).

Then in early 2010 she went off on a nice 18 month maternity leave and in 2011 she went back to it for about 6 weeks, at least two of which she spent ā€œsigned off sick with stressā€.

Then in 2012 3 part time jobs
Pub 1 month: LEFT
Art folk music coffee shop 20 hours: SACKED for being her dire self
Shop 1 month: LEFT to go self employed

2013:
Trainee journalist 3 months: LEFT to become A CELEBRITY
In the 14+ years (or 168-ish months) since early 2010 sheā€™s ā€œworkedā€ a total of 4 months full time and approximately 9 weeks of 20 hours a week part time. So letā€™s say in the 14 years/ 170 months since she went off on maternity leave in 2010 sheā€™s worked in a real job a grand total of about 5 months.

Sheā€™s spent a very very long time and put in a lot of effort in the past 14 years to make herself completely unemployable, especially when you factor in the opportunities sheā€™s squandered, the absolute refusal to learn anything new, and the steadfast commitment to being as lazy, unlikeable and obnoxious as possible. And thatā€™s before you even look her up onlineā€¦

Letā€™s hope Saint Daddy can find her another nepo job or she can finally use her errrr dubious charms to get someone minted and malleable to actually marry her. Otherwise, Official Prognosis: Utterly Fucked.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
A real job you say? Not sure she even remembers what one of them is. View attachment 2826308Back in the dim and distant days of 2007 when she was 19 and this was all fields Saint Daddy got her a nice nepo one answering his firephones (after sheā€™d already Nepo-worked in DEAD grandadā€™s chippy).

Then in early 2010 she went off on a nice 18 month maternity leave and in 2011 she went back to it for about 6 weeks, at least two of which she spent ā€œsigned off sick with stressā€.

Then in 2012 3 part time jobs
Pub 1 month: LEFT
Art folk music coffee shop 20 hours: SACKED for being her dire self
Shop 1 month: LEFT to go self employed

2013:
Trainee journalist 3 months: LEFT to become A CELEBRITY
In the 14+ years (or 168-ish months) since early 2010 sheā€™s ā€œworkedā€ a total of 4 months full time and approximately 9 weeks of 20 hours a week part time. So letā€™s say in the 14 years/ 170 months since she went off on maternity leave in 2010 sheā€™s worked in a real job a grand total of about 5 months.

Sheā€™s spent a very very long time and put in a lot of effort in the past 14 years to make herself completely unemployable, especially when you factor in the opportunities sheā€™s squandered, the absolute refusal to learn anything new, and the steadfast commitment to being as lazy, unlikeable and obnoxious as possible. And thatā€™s before you even look her up onlineā€¦

Letā€™s hope Saint Daddy can find her another nepo job or she can finally use her errrr dubious charms to get someone minted and malleable to actually marry her. Otherwise, Official Prognosis: Utterly Fucked.
Itā€™s a shame about the ā€˜no swearsā€™ rule, cos Official Prognosis: Utterly Fucked would be a stupendous thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
No solid work history and a Guardian article that talks about drug addiction and bad mentals, etc. Even with the laws about not discriminating, you'd go for another candidate, wouldn't you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine Jack working at your local supermarket? Honking "Come through, love. How's your day been?" Then talking about herself and ooohing at the prices. More talking about herself and the Pov until she's inevitably sacked for being an insufferable, time-wasting honker. šŸŖæ šŸŖæ šŸŖæ

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if she's working behind the scenes at the cafe at Choccy D's artillery fetish project?
The reviews are mixed with "long waits" for the food appearing in the comments a few times.
Apparently it's dog friendly, so perhaps that's where her fix for claiming everyone else's pets as her own is being satiated.
If she is keeping her head down until the criticism dies down she's more stupid than I thought. The slightest hint of a return would have us and her Twitter detractors ready for action, faster than a firefighters shout.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
The downgrading of her blog back to "Our Southend: Musings of a Provincial Woman" and the removal of an agent link on her hellsite profile suggest no return to the limelight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.