Jack Monroe #566 Set flavours to none

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_6533.jpeg
IMG_6529.jpeg
The supermarket birthday cards of Church Suppers Land pay homage to ballerina guest.
---
OMG TEN years ago today!!!
IMG_6540.jpeg
The death stare to end them all was published
IMG_6541.jpeg
IMG_6554.jpeg

Here’s the part where she decides she’s going to eviscerate and make slop out of you.
IMG_6553.jpeg
And here’s the part where she’s just baked you into a pumble and fed you to your unsuspecting family and friends
IMG_6544.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She did say she had to go into witness protection.
You might think that announcing that on twitter would be breaking the first rule of witness protection, but I’m sure Essex Police Celeb Squad told her it’s fine.
This reminds me of someone I once overheard, talking on her cellphone about how a tarot card reader had told her that her boyfriend actually wasn't in the SAS, and how her friends had told her that SAS spies usually don't go around the pub telling everyone they're a spy.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Here’s the part where she decides she’s going to eviscerate and make slop out of you.
View attachment 2829276And here’s the part where she’s just baked you into a pumble and fed you to your unsuspecting family and friends
View attachment 2829279
[/QUOTE]
Those last two photos from Vali illustrate how AI was invented (and why it must be stopped).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2829276And here’s the part where she’s just baked you into a pumble and fed you to your unsuspecting family and friends
View attachment 2829279
Those last two photos from Vali illustrate how AI was invented (and why it must be stopped).
[/QUOTE]
Those teef are frightening. So glad it's still daylight for another 10 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2829216View attachment 2829217The supermarket birthday cards of Church Suppers Land pay homage to ballerina guest.
---
View attachment 2829233The death stare to end them all was published View attachment 2829238View attachment 2829274

View attachment 2829279
That pic is so…
IMG_0346.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The (she thinks) modest Why You Shy, Lady Di
IMG_6556.jpeg
The true narc fury inside, cosplaying Cockney for the singalong: I’ll Fackin’ Cut Ya
IMG_6558.jpeg
IMG_6559.jpeg
whatever this is, anyway
IMG_6550.jpeg
Calling @Marmalade Atkins just apropos of…nothing in particular but while you’re here, FYI there are riches of nice collage ❤material in that vid 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2829216View attachment 2829217The supermarket birthday cards of Church Suppers Land pay homage to ballerina guest.
---
View attachment 2829233The death stare to end them all was published View attachment 2829238View attachment 2829274

View attachment 2829279
I’ve never seen this busking video. I need to sit down I feel like my whole body has cringed itself inside out 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’ve never seen this busking video. I need to sit down I feel like my whole body has cringed itself inside out 🥴
Have never seen it either. I scrolled through it on mute to take all those screenies, but then turned it up for about two seconds cos was curious about the “singing” and was most perplexed to hear her um…singing accent. Half expected the next line of the caterwauling to be
IMG_6561.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Have never seen it either. I scrolled through it on mute to take all those screenies, but then turned it up for about two seconds cos was curious about the “singing” and was most perplexed to hear her um…singing accent. Half expected the next line of the caterwauling to beView attachment 2829499
I'd never seen it either.
It was utterly ghastly.
'I'd be quite dangerous as a busker' 😂
And yes wtaf was that singing accent? Little mockney sparrer Jack. How many times did she and Silly Billy actually sing together? Must be at least three isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'd never seen it either.
It was utterly ghastly.
'I'd be quite dangerous as a busker' 😂
And yes wtaf was that singing accent? Little mockney sparrer Jack. How many times did she and Silly Billy actually sing together? Must be at least three isn't it?
IMG_6563.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It puzzles me that Billy Bragg-mate sang with her more than once. After all, he is a professional musician, so it can't have done his reputation much good to perform with someone who patently can't sing. What was he getting out of it?

I think he's a plonker on lots of levels. Just cannot work out his motivation on this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It puzzles me that Billy Bragg-mate sang with her more than once. After all, he is a professional musician, so it can't have done his reputation much good to perform with someone who patently can't sing. What was he getting out of it?

I think he's a plonker on lots of levels. Just cannot work out his motivation on this one.
Working class cred by association
Thanks for all you do, Billy you big Tory

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Its probably the case of she came up to billy all doe eyes and begged to join in. So he felt obliged as any adult does when a child comes up and asks to take part. He also was probably good mates with either her family and or partner at the time and thought was the harm, then instantly regretted it. Like always its lost likely a case of a pity inclusion.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Its probably the case of she came up to billy all doe eyes and begged to join in. So he felt obliged as any adult does when a child comes up and asks to take part. He also was probably good mates with either her family and or partner at the time and thought was the harm, then instantly regretted it. Like always its lost likely a case of a pity inclusion.
Billy was probably looking to burnish his leftie firebrand credentials as well, of course, since he's an old Tory these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
...three times though? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow all this questioning of why Billy Bragg pitched in with her… her life story was the inspiration for I, Daniel Blake you know. Oh, and a little thing called All The Good That She Does 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.