Jack Monroe #565 Demand 0

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“…and in that moment the die was cast. She would henceforth refer to this period of self-inflicted financial difficulty as “poverty”, and base her entire ‘career’ upon it. As we shall see…”
I was reading that in the voice of Lucy Worsley

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That arse isn’t particularly Mediterranean, and the boobs aren’t consensual. I’m doubtful.
yeah, they're not that surprising either, now you point it out. also where is the peeky lil pot belly and chubby lil thighs?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
STOP PRESS:

Jack: here's your tribe. You need to dust off your Docs and get your Mediterranean arse to one of these sessions pronto. Glory and untold riches await you.

Ninnnies: anyone inspired to help Jack out by recycling some of her recipes into erotic poems?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I'm trying to do a new thread, but I'm a newbie and so can only hope to deliver it before the school run.
---
I think I did it. Come on over!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.