Jack Monroe #565 Demand 0

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @DinosaurSenior for the winning thread title. You’ve won yourself £250 worth of magnetic spice jars, and as an extra treat they will be pre filled with exclusive contents by guest herself.
Another Frau or Herren will need to do a recap please?
32F4BCEE-C07F-4A68-815D-C7317EA61C37.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Dang, thread closed before I could post!
My reply to Vali's picture of the spice jars...

I do love the pictures of the bungamansion. She posts them to show off, forgetting she's told people she lives in a hole.
For newer fraus and lurkers, this is the 2nd of 3 hallways (although technically one is a porch it is still massive enough to put furniture in)
The picture rail sometimes has SB's Hogwarts Express on it. One of the few toys he possessed but she stuck it on a six foot high shelf out of his reach.
Alongside the absolutely massive fridge freezer with £200 worth of magnetic spice jars we have the shrine to herself.
The picture rail has her awards on it as well as the moronic picture of her holding her thumbs up when getting one of her honorary doctorates.
At least she allowed Louisa to put her Bafta up, but obviously not as prominently as her awards.
You can also see through to the 3rd hallway with the stairs that Jack says is a spiral staircase. As you can see they are actually non spiral stairs.
At the very rear of the picture is the 2nd living room (the bungamansion has 3 receptions) with one of the Cotswolds in it. The downstairs bathroom is off of this room.
But yeah, this what Jack describes as a crappy bungalow.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Did the Live Below The Line donations go directly to the campaign or did they take the usual re-route through her PayPal account first?
I'm just wondering if she STFU with beggy tit for a while after this if the money had rolled in from her followers?
This is long before she was on my radar and she's particularly insufferable with the pity me shite in the article.

Reactions: 20
In terms of the custody thing, we don’t know.

Jack claims 50-50, Essex girl said half the week with each, random poster on Mumsnet who claimed to know her said she had him “more than people think”.

I am inclined to think it’s been 50-50 or thereabouts for most of the time to be honest, maybe changing in the last couple of years only. Which says a lot about every single adult party involved.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Did the Live Below The Line donations go directly to the campaign or did they take the usual re-route through her PayPal account first?
I'm just wondering if she STFU with beggy tit for a while after this
if the money had rolled in from her followers?
This is long before she was on my radar and she's particularly insufferable with the pity me shite in the article.
The live below the line stuff (she’d done it annually since 2012 at that point) goes straight to Oxfam. She just constantly tried to elevenerife everyone else doing it/raising money.

She didn’t STFU with the beggy tit tho, less than 8 months later she launched the dodgy AF Kickstarter
IMG_5334.jpeg
IMG_5335.jpeg
for which she also got a publishing contract that she announced less than a month later, so would have been FULLY AWARE it was coming during the Kickstarter funding period.
IMG_5336.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
The live below the line stuff goes straight to Oxfam. She just constantly tried to elevenerife everyone else raising money.

She didn’t STFU with the beggy tit tho, less than 8 months later she launched the dodgy AF Kickstarter View attachment 2754682View attachment 2754681for which she also got a publishing contract that she announced less than a month later, so would have been FULLY AWARE it was coming during the Kickstarter funding period. View attachment 2754687
It beggars belief she wasn't more roundly trashed in public for her appalling behaviour with the Kickstarter. She treated every single person who signed up to it with utter contempt. They had paid for a book, they got a tit simulacrum of the actual book delivered months late, if it ever turned up at all, with a side order of pass agg ouchies and demands for extra postage. I doubt if any of the more expensive reward tiers got anything at all that they thought they had paid for. Grifting charlatan bleep. And that was six years ago! I don't think people get away with that kind of tit nowadays.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
It beggars belief she wasn't more roundly trashed in public for her appalling behaviour with the Kickstarter. She treated every single person who signed up to it with utter contempt. They had paid for a book, they got a tit simulacrum of the actual book delivered months late, if it ever turned up at all, with a side order of pass agg ouchies and demands for extra postage. I doubt if any of the more expensive reward tiers got anything at all that they thought they had paid for. Grifting charlatan bleep. And that was six years ago! I don't think people get away with that kind of tit nowadays.
*years late! Funding period was Dec 2015-Jan 2016 and she didn’t even start sending books out until Spring 2018.

By which point she’d also been bleeping her Patreon subscribers over for months, so was offering them freebie copies.
IMG_5337.jpeg
And then when it finally got published in Aug 2018, she launched a second grift to send money direct to her personal PayPal so she could “donate” it.
IMG_5339.jpeg
IMG_5340.jpeg
IMG_5341.jpeg
And…
IMG_5338.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Dang, thread closed before I could post!
My reply to Vali's picture of the spice jars...

I do love the pictures of the bungamansion. She posts them to show off, forgetting she's told people she lives in a hole.
For newer fraus and lurkers, this is the 2nd of 3 hallways (although technically one is a porch it is still massive enough to put furniture in)
The picture rail sometimes has SB's Hogwarts Express on it. One of the few toys he possessed but she stuck it on a six foot high shelf out of his reach.
Alongside the absolutely massive fridge freezer with £200 worth of magnetic spice jars we have the shrine to herself.
The picture rail has her awards on it as well as the moronic picture of her holding her thumbs up when getting one of her honorary doctorates.
At least she allowed Louisa to put her Bafta up, but obviously not as prominently as her awards.
You can also see through to the 3rd hallway with the stairs that Jack says is a spiral staircase. As you can see they are actually non spiral stairs.
At the very rear of the picture is the 2nd living room (the bungamansion has 3 receptions) with one of the Cotswolds in it. The downstairs bathroom is off of this room.
But yeah, this what Jack describes as a crappy bungalow.
I've looked up the square footage of her bungamansion in the past, and it's around the same size as the one that I grew up in, which was a very comfortable size for a family of 2 adults and 3 children - more than enough room that everyone could always have their own space. It was only after moving out and having to pay my own rent or mortgage that I realised how big that house was, and all the places that I've been able to afford as an adult have been much, much "cosier". I wouldn't change that for the world tbh, because unlike guset, I actually like spending time with my children. That she lives, for all intents and purposes, on her own, in a house that size, and has the gall to complain about it, absolutely blows my mind. You just know that she justifies it to herself that she needs to stay there for her "work" - all the cubby holes and dressers to store the mouldy crockery for her food photography that she can't even be arsed with anymore, and the spare rooms and outhouses for filming the TV series that she's going to asked to do any day now, and the 12 seater dining table and massive garden for when all her friends in the TV chef whatsapp group (not you, That Man or Fingers!) "surreptitiously" pop round for an impromptu dinner party.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
*years late! Funding period was Dec 2015-Jan 2016 and she didn’t even start sending books out until Spring 2018.

By which point she’d also been bleeping her Patreon subscribers over for months, so was offering them freebie copies.
View attachment 2754757And then when it finally got published in Aug 2018, she launched a second grift to send money direct to her personal PayPal so she could “donate” it. View attachment 2754768View attachment 2754770View attachment 2754771And…
View attachment 2754773
A whole start to finish beggy timeline pls Vali!!!! From the “big yard sale - you should have a PayPal people could send money to” via “send me your money for my book” and up to hurtiest hunger 3, how thirsty hungry can a bungamansion dweller be.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
lol FFS! The brass balls on this scamming thief!
IMG_5342.jpeg

---
A whole start to finish beggy timeline pls Vali!!!!
Will look what’s in the Wiki already and try and put one together then post under a spoiler so everyone can fill in gaps with other sources too. Am BUSY tho so will do when have more time ❤ Our Wiki is AMAZING ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
The mention of the thumbs-up photo reminded me. For someone who loves prestige, fame, etc, and who loves to mention her honourary doctorates - why does guest not have the parchments from her Dr. Dr. degrees prominently on display in the bungamansion? Did the brambly mice eat them? Did the unis discreetly ask for them back? Inquiring minds want to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've looked up the square footage of her bungamansion in the past, and it's around the same size as the one that I grew up in, which was a very comfortable size for a family of 2 adults and 3 children - more than enough room that everyone could always have their own space. It was only after moving out and having to pay my own rent or mortgage that I realised how big that house was, and all the places that I've been able to afford as an adult have been much, much "cosier". I wouldn't change that for the world tbh, because unlike guset, I actually like spending time with my children. That she lives, for all intents and purposes, on her own, in a house that size, and has the gall to complain about it, absolutely blows my mind. You just know that she justifies it to herself that she needs to stay there for her "work" - all the cubby holes and dressers to store the mouldy crockery for her food photography that she can't even be arsed with anymore, and the spare rooms and outhouses for filming the TV series that she's going to asked to do any day now, and the 12 seater dining table and massive garden for when all her friends in the TV chef whatsapp group (not you, That Man or Fingers!) "surreptitiously" pop round for an impromptu dinner party.
The bungamansion is approx 160m square, over two stories. That's excluding the garage and outbuildings. According to Rightmove.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The mention of the thumbs-up photo reminded me. For someone who loves prestige, fame, etc, and who loves to mention her honourary doctorates - why does guest not have the parchments from her Dr. Dr. degrees prominently on display in the bungamansion? Did the brambly mice eat them? Did the unis discreetly ask for them back? Inquiring minds want to know.
Prepare to stay MAD and WRONG!
IMG_5345.jpeg
They’ve apparently been Rubens-ed
IMG_5348.jpeg

She rolls around her grubby sheets in bed and in bliss with them 🤢
IMG_5343.jpeg
IMG_5344.jpeg
The Mail are absolute twats but this was blatantly designed to push her buttons… and of course the ridiculous self important pompous fucker bit 😂
IMG_5347.jpeg
ETA forgot to credit @Veronicaaa ❤for the “bae” ss
That clown emoji is about the only thing she’s ever got correct.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
The bungamansion is approx 160m square, over two stories. That's excluding the garage and outbuildings. According to Rightmove.
Yep. My parents both worked full time from 15, lived within their means, worked to further their careers, didn't fritter their money away on designer clothes or bags or tattoos, and saved so that they could afford their perfect family home. It's honestly a bit upsetting that she's so flippant about living in that huge house when she's done nothing to earn it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
So i have a REAL LIFE problem. I made pancakes( as todays rules have dictated. My husband and bigger sb declared them the best ever and wolfed them down, chanting for more as they did so. My sb touched his with his tongue from the end of his fork and said, ' no thanks mum!' What do i do? Guest? Anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yep. My parents both worked full time from 15, lived within their means, worked to further their careers, didn't fritter their money away on designer clothes or bags or tattoos, and saved so that they could afford their perfect family home. It's honestly a bit upsetting that she's so flippant about living in that huge house when she's done nothing to earn it.
Also it's really cheap for the size, in a nice quite part of town, close to the station. £1650 a month for a lovely 3 bed with outhouses and a big garden is a steal! She's *such* an entitled bleep.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.