Jack Monroe #565 Demand 0

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just called in. Cuz i missed you all. Honestly she has been kind of boring me of late. I know thats her end game, however i have been much more taken with the royal family of late. Her mate harru is a dick head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I actually like “Jack’s Cakes Keep Rabies Out”

Would be a great user name 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Frauen, please please stop as I'm laughing so hard I almost vomited like someone who's eaten Jack's salad bag pesto.might vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
These are absolutely inspired. Just what the doctor ordered. Thank you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Honestly Tattle has given me a LOT of laughs the last 24 hours. Inspo Jack, the CH debate whether it’s a dick or finger….it’s been a hilarious experience. It’s been emotional.

Put that on a Twitter quote Jack, you bleeping tit.
---
Urrrghhh I’m so sorry…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is it worth starting a new thread?
Until she closes her patreon and tips jar, sends out the rewards and provides proof, tells the truth about the Sue Lee, kickstarter, missing royalties and Trussell Trust money, promises never to own another pet, have another child or write another book, it’s always worth starting a new thread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Ironically, that would make a great thread title!
But I agree with @L3moning let’s go rogue!
That's not a good idea for anxious folk like me. I'd be too nervous to post in case we all got told off.
I mean, by all means go rogue if you all want to, I'll just be watching and shaking one leg and humming off key.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
As I've said before, there's probably not a software limit on the length of a thread, and if there is it's probably the signed int limit, which is ~2,100,000,000 but the server would complain long before that (because 1 thread of 500k posts is harder to load than 500 threads of 1k posts). Another site I post on uses 10,000 posts as the cut off, and that seems to work fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.