Jack Monroe #560 Publication cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
makes sense on both @Lobster Johnson

Reactions: 16
can someone add this, please? G Plan Vintage The Sixty Five LHF Large 3 Seater Chaise End Sofa, Tonic Charcoal (johnlewis.com) as per: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...t-my-rug-look-at-my-duvet.43359/post-17856578

ETA: i find the list of Cotswold stuff fucking HI-LARIOUS. it's so bland, i simply can't believe how much of it she has. even if she only had a third of what's listed, i still can't believe she would pay money for it

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
I reckon there’s definitely two separate items here. Look at the LHS door on one of them, out of alignment, with a gap at the top. The other one has doors that line up perfectly.

ETA: @VeniVidiVicki got there before me

Reactions: 34
Just had another long look at the wiki listing all guest's possessions. It's unbelievable.

Would love to see another heckin' big sale of all this crap to pay off a big tax bill.

Reactions: 36
The Meme-WAH has been cancelled? Say it ain't so.

On a similar note fellow Southend dwelling one man grift machine, Simon Harris, is getting turned over by LG on Twitter after he overplayed his hand by bandwagon jumping onto the Post Office Horizon scandal and trying to start a 'fundraiser'.

Now someone do SuperTanskii...

Reactions: 55
Never mind the E̶v̶a̶ ̶G̶r̶e̶e̶n̶ N̶a̶t̶a̶l̶i̶e̶ ̶P̶o̶r̶t̶m̶a̶n̶ guest tattoo, I want to hear about about the Gail Potter* / Frau liaison.

* She'll always be Potter to me, or at a push Tilsley. None of those new-fangled surnames, I'm old skool.

Reactions: 26
Jeez, haven't the poor sub post masters suffered enough without an insufferable keyboard warrior jumping into the fray?

Reactions: 35
I was reading this while making dinner and somehow turned this into Gail Porter/guest

I mean, I don't doubt guest would try it on if Gail found herself single but ... that's enough internet for today thanks

Reactions: 27
That would be me, though I think it may have been blown out of proportion by the Canal's Chinese whispers.

The leaseholders of the apartment block that Helen Worth lives in took their freeholder to court and I was part of a group that assisted with the case🔺️ At the hearing I was sat next to Helen and when it all went better than we expected, jubilation got the better of us and we had a kiss.

Reactions: 79
I don’t believe those brass and leather wine racks featu on the inventory do they?

Two at £295 each

ETA she bought a Cotswold company wine rack later for her rolls of paper
lol have just spend WAAAAAY too long trying to find this! £499 wine console in the “photography nook” or whatever the flying fuck she was calling it at the time. Handles replaced by shoelaces or ribbon or some shit
Also seen here opposite the fucking MASSIVE American fridge freezer that’s too big to fit in the kitchen, and the Leggy-stalking magnetic spice pot collection. Jack moves furniture around a lot but (pure conjecture) wouldn’t put it past her to have multiple of these. Note also the fucking massive Cotswold sideboard through that doorway/in the room at the back.
She even has £100s-worth Cotswold stuff she keeps in the porch and the pooper FFSand two more “shoe benches” from a different Cotswold range
That house is MASSIVE and she has stuffed it to the rafters, literally.

Last edited:
Reactions: 54
reckon there's small print on there that says to a massive dining table and several sideboards ?

Also lord help me but every so often I can squint and sort of see the Eva Green thing. Which I hate because I adore Eva Green and I'm not at all keen on guest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I can't see beyond those hideous plastic plants everywhere. Just why?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Obscene overconsumption.

It offends on every level of good taste, living within one's means, fraudulent misrepresentation, responsible environmental stewardship. Boils my onions.

Reactions: 39
I've reached the
stage in my mither through the way back machine. I think that might be enough mithering for today

Reactions: 27
Obscene overconsumption.

It offends on every level of good taste, living within one's means, fraudulent misrepresentation, responsible environmental stewardship. Boils my onions.
It is obscene. I don't know anyone who has that amount of expensive stuff. Certainly no one still in their early 30s!

Reactions: 38
I’m sorry but those Cotswold sideboards are boring looking and I can’t believe she’s spent so much on them. Wouldn’t pay a fiver for one.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.