Jack Monroe #56 I, Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion (to the air of Tiny Dancer ā€”hold me closer Tony DanzašŸ¤£)

Jack Monroe #57: (Looking for) romancer, Patreon CHANCER, fleecing fans, June Whitfield nans

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ha! She's going to explode when she sees that. I'm not sure what she'll say but I think we can expect some weaponised trauma and the words "now duck off".
I hope she's polite about it. " Now duck off please" šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god. Thoughts and prayers to the poor soul who stuck their neck out to tell the truth!! I canā€™t see how on Earth her team of sycophants can justify supporting her begging, when this person has nailed it!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh god. Thoughts and prayers to the poor soul who stuck their neck out to tell the truth!! I canā€™t see how on Earth her team of sycophants can justify supporting her begging, when this person has nailed it!
I wish! But isn't there some weird collective psychology in operation where en masse they've agreed to forget all of that? There must be PhD s on why people let themselves be fleeced like this and deny the evidence of their own eyes.

It's a cult. Or she is a mascot . And as so often it is weird how someone so deeply unappealing becomes a vessel for all of this righteous support! If she were charming or even nice it wouldn't be so annoying (and let's be honest, so compelling!)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Or the JCP could put her onto a GCSE course to top up her qualifications to get through the filters requiring 5 GCSE passes.
Morning hausfrau,
Isnā€™t it a shame sheā€™s not proud of her GCSEā€™s? In my eyes she didnā€™t ā€œfail grammar schoolā€ an A* and an A is very good and shows she had the ability to get a great set of results, if she had only tried. The way she tells her sorry tale about her 4.5 GCSEā€™s paints the picture that she scraped by with a few Cā€™s and Dā€™s which plenty of people have in fact done but itā€™s not stopped them from achieving good things.

Just another example of her being dishonest and exaggerating the truth to fit into her woe is me narrative.

I really really would love to see a well put together article giving a brief outline of Jackies real life thatā€™s led her to this point. Ballet lessons, navy Range Rover, grammar school, the Groucho and all. Give her fans the facts and let the decide.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

Yel

I just don't get how so many people fall for her crap. Pateron numbers are well up just at the start of the month when they always fall.

These people are not helping her, just enabling jack to do duck all work and make money for existing. That's 2 recipes jack has posted on her blog since march, both easy unorginal recipes cobbled together with a basic photo. That's 2 hours work, where was the thousands of other hoursšŸ•µļøā€ā™€ļø

Screenshot_2020-08-02-10-19-51-330_com.android.chrome.jpg

Sorry for repeating so much, back to reading the start of this thread šŸ˜…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I wish! But isn't there some weird collective psychology in operation where en masse they've agreed to forget all of that? There must be PhD s on why people let themselves be fleeced like this and deny the evidence of their own eyes.

It's a cult. Or she is a mascot . And as so often it is weird how someone so deeply unappealing becomes a vessel for all of this righteous support! If she were charming or even nice it wouldn't be so annoying (and let's be honest, so compelling!)
People who've been conned often go into denial, nobody likes feeling stupid and it's hard to admit to yourself you've been duped. Throw into the mix how tribal and polarised political "debate" on Twitter is and you can see why some folk don't want to question her. She definitely benefits from a "she annoys Tories so she must be ok" attitude. Should add this isn't a dig at the left, you see blatant chancers getting a pass on the right all the time.

Reactions: 30
Her friends have... Vanished?

Hmmm, and I wonder why that might be?

View attachment 199270

I don't believe for a moment anyone necessarily deserves a lonely existence, but one really has wonder why someone would find themselves in this situation. The fact is, a mirror will shine more light on to this problem than this arrogant parade of 'woe is me' would ever do.

I truly have no sympathy for this woman.
Donā€™t forget, this is Jack the Wonder Wordsmith - Manipulator Extraordinaire. Itā€™s always as much about what she doesnā€™t say, as what she does say.

ā€˜Everyone vanishingā€™ could well just refer to the whole social distancing/self shielding going on with all the ā€˜huggersā€™ in her life. She had mentioned something along these lines in some of the Twitter receipts posted here this weekend. (Rather than that sheā€™s been dumped by everyone.)

Do KEEP UP.

Now duck off.

šŸ˜œšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nigella appears to be a kind and generous person (probably why she retweeted) but I doubt she has any experience of poverty.
Somebodyā€™s tweeted her saying ā€˜wasnā€™t your dad a Tory chancellor?ā€™. I like Nigella (watching her cook is soothing/relaxing) & you can have different political views to your parents but itā€™s a fair point.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.