Jack Monroe #56 I, Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the ptsd self diagnosed too? God she makes me so angry. I had to make a trip out earlier for chocolate because of this. She's building up the woe is me posts to a much higher level now

Reactions: 18
"oh I really really am" ( having a tit time). Oh duck off. I remember the legendary Ally Ross comparing a contestant on Love Island who got the boot (" Just devastated. I don't know how I'll get through it. The worst time of my life"), to the words of an elderly man who had been at Dunkirk during ww2 :( "well, it was a bit of a rum do").

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
. Is anyone on here, who has survived a childhood defined by a parent's mental illness, had the experience as an adult of thinking, well, it probably wasn't that bad, children have been through worse than me...and yet are fully aware that they've been bleeping damaged somewhere along the way? Jack's comments on abuse have triggered me, and I'm struggling to know what adult survivors of abuse really feel. Was it normalised until the child left home and realised that what had occurred was absolutely abuse, tied up in a controlling narrative of 'We do this because we love you soooo much?'

Im so sorry, I put a spoiler alert on Mental Illness on my post and it doesn't seem to have worked. Huge apologies.
Feel free to message me as don't want to derail the thread x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Jack's friends and family read her tweets, so where are they? Her friends and family have vanished from her life? They've vanished from SB's life, too?

Her mum? Dad? Vix? Caroline? Georgi?

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
That feeling when literally everyone you thought cared about you in the real world 'vanishes' .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I wish someone would comment gently suggesting that she gets some perspective. 🙄

in regards to the lodger comments, she’s not got an issue moving 100mph into a new relationship and uprooting her son.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I believe she is just fine. She plays on the "I'm mad, me" thing. Her asking for advice on the latest suspected breakdown/illness is exactly as a previous poster said, collecting info to use to her credit. She's a lazy POS who never wanted to work. She used her son as an excuse to leave her job in the fire service. You're telling me that with Daddy being one of the bigwigs there she couldn't swing a schedule to fit around her childcare? Bollox. Surely big bad JM would've taken them for unfair dismissal if they had tried to discriminate against a single mother and forced her to resign? She wanted money and a house to be handed to her on a velvet cushion. Now she's acting like she's gonna be back on the benefits soon and how traumatic it could be for her? It's truly laughable. What's your alternative then, Jack? Oh yeah! Steal money from people, including vulnerable and ill people that you've collected on your Twitter following? Also, with her many many allegedly diagnosed illnesses wouldn't she qualify for some kind of disability living allowance these days? Or is that means tested? Because then she certainly wouldn't qualify.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Jack's friends and family read her tweets, so where are they? Every single one of her friends and family have vanished from her life? They've vanished from SB's life, too?

Her mum? Dad? Vix? Caroline? Georgi?
It must be Really heartbreaking for them to read this sort of tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Her friends do seem to have abandoned her.
Her 'friends' were only there as sounding boards and as soon as they didn't tell her exactly what she wanted to hear, they'd have been dropped like hot potatoes.

Reactions: 24
She's finally admitting what we've always known, she has no friends. Sorry but who on earth could be friends with that? Nobody to blame but herself either. No sympathy, soz

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Jack: Please everyone I need help to sort my life and finances out.

Twitter: Here is some advice.

Jack: Thanks for the advice but no. The only thing that will fix it is...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.