Jack Monroe #558 I own a fridge! This is my cooker! Look at my rug! Look at my duvet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory about the kitten is that Baby Daddy had a litter and this one was poorly and, in the course of a conversation around picking or dropping off SB, Jack offered to take it because she saw another opportunity to promote herself and play the role of saviour of the poor and downtrodden.

We know she was tagging Noel Fitzpatrick on Twitter during this time and I am 100% certain that she thought she could get some great media coverage of herself taking the kitten to his celebrity practice and also saw an opportunity to throw herself in his path, eyelashes batting.

So, instead of doing the right thing and getting the kitten humanely PTS (which her regular vet had apparently already suggested), she prolonged its suffering for clicks. And everyone around her let it happen.

PS: I think Noel Fitzpatrick is also deeply problematic, with his experimental treatments on animals. I wish he didn't have a TV programme that promotes this stuff. Or that the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons would weigh in on whether what he does is humane or meets standards of ethical treatment. IMHO, it's wrong to prolong an animal's life if it causes pain and suffering and Fitzpatrick is changing the culture in Britain, to the point where pet owners think there must always be some maverick solution to keep their pet going, instead of ending their suffering.

Plus, I've heard from several sources that he's a tit to the women in his life.
Never forget that Toxic by Britney Spears is written about Supervet himself.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
For anyone who hasn’t seen this before, the now deleted post about her getting the DKL gig is worth a read. if you were ever in doubt that she is an egomaniac, all the evidence is here

I have a pedigree dog and a rescue cat. It took me about a year to find my dog breeder and she met us twice before she agreed to sell us a puppy. She rang every year for the first two to check we still wanted him or she would have taken him back.
Rescues carry out checks because they want a home that’s right for the animal. If your home isn’t right for a cat that goes out, consider an indoor cat. I’m aware this is an unpopular opinion but I’m with the rescues.
She uses the word ‘I’ 43 times. Didn’t count how many times she used ‘me’ 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Agreed. Those of us who have been here since day 1 have developed a hive mind. We miss no detail.
Her 'I'm as white as mayonnaise ' disgusting video on YouTube was monetised. As was her rolling around in bed, naked, with the kitten.
She also did another kitten video after it died, also monetised.
Ghoul.
AWFUL

Kitten: and blow dried it after it had died.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
@Valiofthedolls She did WHAT?!

To add on to your (hopefully) dreadful Christmas Jack, I’m keeping my fingers crossed that your 2024 is an absolute binfire involving HMRC, Social Services and any other fucker that can really make you live in fear of bailiffs and brown envelopes, like most of us pov mere mortals, instead of cosplaying it. Although, I’m sure Daddy dearest will pay all your bills, as I’m sure he has done all along.

Except for ❄❄❄ though. You’ve always got money ready for that haven’t you, you nasty, ropey tit-for-brains, can’t-cook, spiteful jealous coke hag. duck off 🖕🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Could someone point me at the triangulation thread please?
QMLAN but I’ve looked and can’t find it without getting myself very upset at what was going on so I’ve stopped. How you lot got through that in real time is beyond me. Horrific.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Sieving stuffing mix. Well that’s up there with separating mixed vegetables and weighing a single anchovy for excellent uses of one’s time.
Do you think she also buys jars of mixed peppercorns and separates them out by colour?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
"It'll be hosted by ME. And Matt Tebbutt"

Absolutely hilarious that she clearly saw herself as the main presenter and Mr Forearms as her support act, when we all know how the show was actually structured.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I’ve been here since thread number 2 and my initial contribution was not uncharitable towards her.

IMG_1540.jpeg

Every time I feel sorry for her (and it must be tit to be her right now) I remember the poor kitten, and I don’t feel bad anymore

Reactions: 55
@Valiofthedolls She did WHAT?!

To add on to your (hopefully) dreadful Christmas Jack, I’m keeping my fingers crossed that your 2024 is an absolute binfire involving HMRC, Social Services and any other fucker that can really make you live in fear of bailiffs and brown envelopes, like most of us pov mere mortals, instead of cosplaying it. Although, I’m sure Daddy dearest will pay all your bills, as I’m sure he has done all along.

Except for ❄❄❄ though. You’ve always got money ready for that haven’t you, you nasty, ropey tit-for-brains, can’t-cook, spiteful jealous coke hag. duck off 🖕🏻
With the extremely expensive Dyson hairdryer LJC had bought her, but it was after she LEFT and Jack said something along the lines of 'I've finally found a use for that hairdryer you bought me.' bleep.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
…so when anyone feels a shred of pity for her just remember she does not deserve your kindness or the benefit of the doubt. Ever. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Hate to say it, but whilst she was quiet, I ventured on to some other threads. Once you see it, you cannot unsee it. Abuse of children, partners, animals etc is common to all. And the brain dead morons who support them encourage it, or at least excuse it.

If there could be one simple way to identify those who don't belong in a moral society, it would be IMVHO how they treat animals.

Meanwhile, just to let you know, the rescue cats have absolutely pigged out the last few days ON MY FOOD after I stupidly didn't lock the house or cupboard with chains, padlocks, alarms, armed guards etc. At least they are happy!!!! And chonky.

BTW, cats don't like aubergines lol only thing I have left!!! Don't you dare send me a recipe, ninnies.
---

I have several bought in Morocco. With argan oil. Bet she doesn't know about them.
Sensible cats, I wouldn’t eat aubergine 🍆 either

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My theory about the kitten is that Baby Daddy had a litter and this one was poorly and, in the course of a conversation around picking or dropping off SB, Jack offered to take it because she saw another opportunity to promote herself and play the role of saviour of the poor and downtrodden.

We know she was tagging Noel Fitzpatrick on Twitter during this time and I am 100% certain that she thought she could get some great media coverage of herself taking the kitten to his celebrity practice and also saw an opportunity to throw herself in his path, eyelashes batting.

So, instead of doing the right thing and getting the kitten humanely PTS (which her regular vet had apparently already suggested), she prolonged its suffering for clicks. And everyone around her let it happen.

PS: I think Noel Fitzpatrick is also deeply problematic, with his experimental treatments on animals. I wish he didn't have a TV programme that promotes this stuff. Or that the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons would weigh in on whether what he does is humane or meets standards of ethical treatment. IMHO, it's wrong to prolong an animal's life if it causes pain and suffering and Fitzpatrick is changing the culture in Britain, to the point where pet owners think there must always be some maverick solution to keep their pet going, instead of ending their suffering.

Plus, I've heard from several sources that he's a tit to the women in his life.
Noel Fitzpatrick oozes narcissism. He's on PetPlan's adverts at the moment and my internal head alarm was blaring in my brain before I'd even realised who I was looking at.

Reactions: 37
I'd never seen those Instagram posts of the various guinea pigs and rabbits (because I only ever followed her on Twitter). Another example of guest creating different personas for different social media platforms and thinking nobody would ever put the whole picture together.

She's had more pets in the last 8-10 years than my family, albeit a small one, has had in 50 years. For someone who apparently struggles to keep on top of household chores and basic life admin, it's a bad idea to take on the extra responsibility for animals who need daily care, cost money and are entirely dependent. It's very telling that they just seem to disappear, never to be mentioned again.

Also, it absolutely infuriates me when people don't bother to neuter or spay their pets. It's just irresponsible and causes too many unwanted litters and stress for the animals needing to be kept isolated when their hormones are raging. It looks like Jack and her ex were trying to make money off breeding their animals but didn't possess either the skills or emotional competence to do it humanely. Sadly, there are lots of those sorts of people around and you see the results of bad or unwanted breeding being offered up on Gumtree etc or in rescues all the time.

To me it's glaringly obvious why Jack hasn't had a rescue dog or cat. It's because most animal charities do a thorough welfare check of potential adopters and have no hesitation in turning people down. In Britain, they are well resourced enough to have this option.

And when she says her guinea pigs are rescues, that probably means some other pet owner unloaded them onto her for free because they couldn't be bothered anymore or their kids lost interest or they had unwanted babies to get rid of. Animals like goldfish, budgies, guinea pigs, hamsters and rabbits get a very raw deal, IMHO, because they are so easy to come by and yet require dedicated care and so many people can't be bothered.

Also, what a dick to take a guinea pig to a polling station just to get clicks online. Pathetic.
Also rescues/charities usually neuter/spay, no way to earn from breeding designer dogs 🐩

Reactions: 32
Maybe the cats would have gone for the 🍆 if you'd left some poppy seeds on the side...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If only there were a live chaos, what with with the current Blackpool non-fire news

View attachment 2655007
Waiiiiiit. What's happened in Blackpool? Are all seaside towns now interchangeable?
---
Maybe the cats would have gone for the 🍆 if you'd left some poppy seeds on the side...
I've just spent months spaying them all so no ta!!!
---
Shout out to Sarfenders... We need ☕

Not sure I can take much more of this pet abuse stuff. How is it these slebs get away with so much badness??? 😢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
AWFUL

Kitten: and blow dried it after it had died.
I’m sorry, she did what?!

I didn’t know about dragging the Guinea pig to the polling station either and am horrified and once again asking how the hell she wasn’t cancelled years ago.

Edited to say sorry, I see you’ve explained about the hair drier and the kitten. I don’t have words. I really don’t.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.