Jack Monroe #558 I own a fridge! This is my cooker! Look at my rug! Look at my duvet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did a double take walking past Roisin from Gogglebox on Buchanan Street in Glasgow the other day. Who goes on the telly every Friday night. And is genuinely entertaining. Just saying

Reactions: 27
Every time I see this I get absolute RAGE.

Loosely translated:

“I don’t care if you’re too poor to commit to giving me something every month, I still want your money so at least give me a one off payment, you fucking mugs”

She is truly disgusting. Entitled. Lazy. Lying. Scamming.

Reactions: 69

Has she never seen an actual PoC's hands and nails?

Reactions: 25
Yeah that’s about what I was thinking. Nice for a wholly unearned sum but a small enough figure that it’s not worth chasing because the time taken and lawyers to argue over it would soon add up to close to it never mind the hassle if Jack decided to attempt to deliver so it’s easier and potentially cheaper to just go “it’s fine Jack, let’s leave it here.”.
---
How come she could brush and style her hair for Mrs Gloss but not for her literal court appearance that she knew would be papped??

Reactions: 31
Been out & about this morning.
Thought I'd have a quick look in The Works for Grifty kitchen in the wild.
Nothing but one armed Jack.

Reactions: 24
Vali’s post is perfect for revealing the scale of lies and grift to even the most stupid Jack defender.

I mean, just HOW can anyone still defend THIS?

Thank you @Valiofthedolls , you are remarkable at providing the evidence. ALL the evidence

Reactions: 70
Catching up so these are very late but:
Why does it look like pressing down on “A“ makes the jam(?) come flying out of “B”?

View attachment 2653003
It looks like she’s squeezing a spot She has such a talent for making even the most nondescript foods look completely vile.
Questions 1 and 2, it’s not her first (repulsive) rodeo. Her publishers have enabled her all the way.
View attachment 2653396
And anyway, it’s just BASIC BIOLOGY
View attachment 2653405View attachment 2653406
She is soooo gross!!! The use of “throw this up” and then immediately referring to feeling “violently ill” took me so long to parse, and definitely isn’t the right language to use when you’re a FOOD WRITER trying to show off a cake you’ve made. Not to mention the references to people going in and out of her fanny! I’m surprised she didn’t relate the ‘tuppence lemon drops” back to her fanny and all.

Reactions: 29
This is spot on. Oh, the bits my scattered family put together and pulled apart about our pet narc’s narrative-controlling attempts when we recently met up at a wake. We are now making constructive use of WhatsApp as a tattle lite to stop it from happening again.

Happy belated Christmas everyone, 2024 will be a good year, the fiction that is Jack Monroe will finally be over, the empress will e seen to have no clothes
LJC PLEASE NO.

Speaking of LJC, I’ve just glanced at the kitchen telly and am wondering

Reactions: 26
If we’re on a jam kick I recommend St Dalfours! A nice amount of fruit, less sugar than usual and the jars are good for herbs and spices! Those piddling little jars don’t do it for me, my food needs a lot of help to be edible

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.