Jack Monroe #541 First do no honk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just awoke from a dream about guset. She had her teeth on and I was trying to instruct her as to a recipe. I used the word “extrapolate”. I don’t know what the recipe was, hopefully no pumble.

Reactions: 22
[ATTACH type="full" alt="Screenshot_20230909-223440_Chrome.jpg" said:
2438048[/ATTACH]
Dr Dr Monroe. So utterly thick that she thinks a singular work by Peter Paul Rubens is known as a Ruben. See also: a singular tweet by OJ (not a murderer) is a Jone, a much loved Victorian work of fiction is a Dicken and a solitary Oh Yeah (with deer) by a much loved Welsh singer is a Tom Jone.
---
57 and a half weeks’ worth of food shopping, tenderstem. Over a year’s worth of food. But with the whisky stains, biro doodling and broken strap, it’s going to be worth much, much more than she paid for it. Investment, you see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
Plus I remember Nigella doing marmite butter on her TV show aaaaages ago.
Yeah, it’s being mentioned as a Nigella thing waaaay back in 2012, a mere 8 years before the smol one attempted to pass it off as a ‘Maverick pixie recipe’. Twat.

Reactions: 25
A large jar of decanted butterscotch Angel Delight. Nope, I have no fucking clue why, either
It really makes no sense whatsoever. My mum brought some back from her holidays, and it's staying in it's nice, bug free, hygienically sealed, moisture resistant packaging until we want some. Opening the packets and putting them in a jar would just instantly ruin it where we live. I only put things in containers or whatever once it's been opened, like rice or pasta.

Reactions: 30
Thinking about how cluttered and dusty the bungamansion must be makes me itch.

Reactions: 21
Imagine Jack strutting around Mindl Beach or Nightcliff with her longboard and man-clothes? Hehe.

Isn't Angel Delight like one serving in a packet? I don't get why you'd put it in a jar in the first place. I'm not a busy and important literal food expert so what would I know.

Reactions: 29
I'm still waiting for lab grown meat to take off so we can try all kinds of mad shit that wouldn't otherwise be ethical. Panda burgers, anyone?
Won't be long now at the rate they are closing down farmers in Europe. Spoke to a good friend the other week and all his goats and all the others of surrounding farmers have been butchered because there is absolutely no money in it and the EU don't want small farmers any longer, so have made it impossible for them. As for what is going on in the Netherlands, it's an absolute scandal. All for their big fatcat corporate pals with their insects and fake meat. Our kids will be lucky to get real meat soon. No wonder kids are starting puberty at 4 with all the crap in food nowadays.

There is something to campaign about, Jack.
---
Just like Father Ralph DeBricassart being confronted by Meggie (wearing a dress the same color as a plate of pink jamborees)
View attachment 2437909View attachment 2437919
#I’mOLDER
The thorn birds, bloody hell. The book was better though, unlike Jack's.
---
Got a spare room to rent?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I had a bag of out of date Maltesers once. They were absolutely vile. Never managed to return to them. I blame guset. She would have ploughed ahead with them even though they were off, and used them to make an authentic chili con no carne, made with rinsed hoops and a smidgen of smoked parsley picked from a roundabout she couldn't go round for heat.
---
That’s a really good point. Mine did, but in fairness it did come from the side of a beach somewhere near Malaga so the quality may have been compromised
Did it come with a very cheap pirate CD and an authentic tribal mask from sub-Saharan Africa China, perchance?
---
9? Was it a cover version?!!
---
When did she acquire bollocks? Must have missed that, what thread was it in?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I stand corrected re: Bridesmaiding - but bye the bye, Jack - gritting your teeth when you have more than the average mean median crocodile isn't a good look. Just sayin'.

Strange how "nobody noticed or cared"* at her brother's wedding, but at other weddings she can't go alone** because she would "take attention away from the bride"?

*Nobody noticed, eh? Despite you making every attempt to draw attention by wearing your asshole suit. My word - that must have BURNED! (Course, you're used to that, being a firefighter an' all . . . aren't you Jack?)

**I'd put money on her being alone at her brother's wedding, too - even if she'd dragged some random Burgerboi or Butch Lezza along with her, the odds are that they'd have got fed up with her histrionics and joined some interesting people for a conversation.
---
Why didn’t she wear a wig?
Or one of her many butcher-boy caps that's she's managed to afford by only eating half an ounce of smart price spaghetti a day for 20 years?

Reactions: 18
Oh gods, we've enough weirdos up here without adding Jack to the mix. Fortunately, she'd be too terrified to go anywhere outside her hotel, thanks to the locals, who can be rather too much sometimes. Thinking of the Missionaries being chased around the bus depot being called balanda cunts, and imagining her reaction

Reactions: 20
I wish I was talented enough to change the "Y" in Peppa's expletive into an "F".

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.