Jack Monroe #541 First do no honk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ Almighty, can you imagine being 24 years old and being like this.

Love a good traffic warden me, if we had more of them, we might not have so many Chelsea tractors parking on pavements so that parents with prams and people in wheelchairs/on scooters wouldn't have to risk their lives walking in the road.

Dogs on beaches should be enforced by snipers, but shoplifting's fine.
But she didn’t have a dog then, now……..

Reactions: 14
Not sure if it's Jack or not. It does kind of remind me of that wonky winged insect. She was always angry.

Reactions: 25
Even if it's not (I don't think it is either) - I agree with what Foxvint said upthread - she's very au fait with Twitter, obviously searches her name 24 hrs a day, and should be making an effort to distance herself from people like this, given her current lack of any kind of positive media profile. A brief tweet "This person does not speak for me, I do not condone this type of language or harassment and I ask that they desist" would do wonders for her image. Too lazy though and let's be honest, she's probably enjoying it, even if they are a fake.
She totally should be and it would warrant her asking Agendrian for access or at least for him to post something to that effect on her behalf. It’s curious he hasn’t asked her to as well, unless they think by drawing attention to the trolls it will only encourage them. And I suppose she’d have to unprivate for it and risk the floodgates.

Reactions: 16
Not sure if it's Jack or not. It does kind of remind me of that wonky winged insect. She was always angry.

It reminds me of a particular type of talkboard poster who'd take an attack on their opinion extremely personally and would log in at 3 am and post screeds of personal abuse aimed at anyone and everyone.

Reactions: 17
She totally should be and it would warrant her asking Agendrian for access or at least for him to post something to that effect on her behalf. It’s curious he hasn’t asked her to as well, unless they think by drawing attention to the trolls it will only encourage them. And I suppose she’d have to unprivate for it and risk the floodgates.
They must have been hoping that if she kept quiet for long enough it would all blow over and everyone would forget what she did. Clearly that isn't going to happen, although they might not have realised yet.

Reactions: 20
I don’t think that account is Jack. It’s too much, going too far with the insults - more likely to be someone hoping people will think it’s Jack and getting a massive kick out of it being blamed on her over here IMO.
It could be that fella whose previous tactic was to adopt the same profile pic as guest's detractors and has previous form for harassing people on stuff unrelated over the years. He was a really nasty piece of work and seemed to have socks of his own.
Wonky has form for getting personal too.
If it is her, those motivational posts that she's tagged into every day aren't working.
Whoever it is. They're not helping guest.

Reactions: 28
Identifying as a former s*x worker, of course. How did I miss Jack claiming that. Why not add another square to Oppressed Bingo. Jack is probably torn between using this as evidence of being poor whilst needing to balance the pro-s*x work narrative that is a big feature of the politics with which she aligns herself. “So poor I needed to be a wh*re, but that was my empowering choice” is where she must land.
She’s claimed it a number of times in various articles, tweets etc often about someone threatening to “out her as a former SW”, or when she’s ramping up the histrionics and fictions about her TERRIBLE POVERTY, or sometimes just because she’s a ridiculous attention seeking twit, like she did on Twitter last year when she said she “knows what a brother smells like because she used to work in one”.
IMG_4215.jpeg
Also (according to her) she was forced into “prostitution” twice, the first was before she was pregnant/ her son was born, (so pre 2010 and presumably before she started earning “FORTY GRAND A YEAR, MATE” working 3 jobs from age 19) and the second was when in 2019 she claimed that 2013 was a time of “prostitution and stealing food to survive” (this despite her having a full time job as a junior reporter on her local paper from February 2013, followed by a book deal with a £25k advance, a number of awards, a Guardian column etc etc). Like her “alcoholism” and myriad other things, she fetishizes sex work in a deeply uncomfortable and offensive way.

(Credit to @Marmalade Atkins and lovely @Sideboard Bob for the screenies). There’s evidence of all the above and yet more deeply offensive SW nonsense from her posted in a number of places in these threads.

IMG_4221.jpeg

And the time before she was pregnant. Jack has confirmed she is “Sam”
IMG_4218.jpeg

That language seems awfully familiar though, and not from “Lynn” either…

IMG_4220.jpeg
IMG_4219.jpeg

She is bleeping VILE and there is nothing she will not claim as an identity or weaponize for money and attention.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
They must have been hoping that if she kept quiet for long enough it would all blow over and everyone would forget what she did. Clearly that isn't going to happen, although they might not have realised yet.
I imagine they’ve got a good idea which is why I can see Adrian might tell her not to come out and say “not in my name”.

Drawing attention to the trolls (if it is one) rarely does anything except encourage them and to do it so that people know would mean she’d have to open her account and I don’t think that would go very well and both she and Adrian know it. Most people are going to see that account and just think it’s a lunatic troll, so they’ve got to balance is it worth addressing it.

Reactions: 8
I imagine they’ve got a good idea which is why I can see Adrian might tell her not to come out and say “not in my name”.

Drawing attention to the trolls (if it is one) rarely does anything except encourage them and to do it so that people know would mean she’d have to open her account and I don’t think that would go very well and both she and Adrian know it. Most people are going to see that account and just think it’s a lunatic troll, so they’ve got to balance is it worth addressing it.
She could just post this hypocritical old Namaste Jack bollox again
IMG_4222.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
She could just post this hypocritical old Namaste Jack bollox again
View attachment 2443126
Ha that’s what she’ll say now. “I posted this once in 2015 so that’s my job done, I don’t address individuals”. 😂

have we added Thoughts and Prayers Jack to the list of Jacks?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ha that’s what she’ll say now. “I posted this once in 2015 so that’s my job done, I don’t address individuals”. 😂

have we added Thoughts and Prayers Jack to the list of Jacks?
She came out to play after “Margaret” died too
IMG_4226.jpeg

IMG_4227.jpeg

AND after the Hopkins verdict
IMG_4224.jpeg

head.

ETA how’s THIS for a header though?!
IMG_4223.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32

This way please!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It could be that fella whose previous tactic was to adopt the same profile pic as guest's detractors and has previous form for harassing people on stuff unrelated over the years. He was a really nasty piece of work and seemed to have socks of his own.
I'm with you on this. That account was horrid and targeted the same accounts as this one. As others have said though.. the original Mr Nasty could even be Jack, she must be bored so who f'ing knows

Reactions: 9
I can’t stand her!! Would love a thread about her but unfortunately (well, fortunately) I don’t follow her so wouldn’t have much to contribute. Every time I see her she’s going off on some daft screeching crusade like this and being needlessly argumentative with everyone. I was reading her tweets about being ‘attacked by a herd of cats’ yesterday and trying to work out what on earth she was even trying to say. It was something about how cats are equally as dangerous as XL bully dogs because they sometimes scratch people and it can get infected 😂 Complete whopper.
Just went on her Twitter to find the "herd of cats" story and it literally took 15 minutes of scrolling because all she does is tweet. Does she actually have a job? Her pinned tweet asking for donations and talking about exciting projects in the pipeline is from 3 years ago. As well as a Patreon she also has an Amazon wishlist and a Monzo link! Just another grifter with that lethal combination of arrogance, aggression and stupidity. No wonder she's a fan of guest - I remember her trying to discredit the Awfully Molly blog when that chaos was at its peak, too.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.