Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
IMG_3861.jpeg

Poor Jack. The dating profile “her friends” wrote to find her some rich cock a new “Mr Jack” must not have been very successful. I can’t for the life of me think why
IMG_3866.jpeg
IMG_3863.jpeg

Literally, whaddacunt.
IMG_3862.jpeg
Although to be fair to her for demonstrating some self awareness, because this does sound suitably fucking horrendous
IMG_3865.jpeg

Six wedding invitations <Sure, Jan>, taking my best friend who’s a TALL LADY.
IMG_3866.jpeg
IMG_3864.jpeg

Five months later: Boo hoo I am OPPRESSED and UpStAgE BrIdEs!!!
IMG_3850.jpeg
IMG_3837.jpeg
Fantasist attention seeking twat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

Lazarus

VIP Member
I hope MancBee and LuckyEscape are doing ok too. I know someone mentioned JennyNumNums yesterday, who all the canal miss, but just thought I’d shout out another two!

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Her idea of what cool rebellion looks like is straight out of a BBC drama circa 1989 where a leather jacket, spiked hair and a few stick on tattoos was all you needed to let the audience know a character was a troubled, misunderstood youth.
Don’t forget the pitcher of Pimms!
IMG_3925.jpeg
@kachoochoo immortalized this gourmand soul singing version of Dangerous Jack.

You know, even though I’m on a different continent, the “less than a kilometer away” always gives me a feeling of great dread.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
“I hate to pull rank here pal”

She’s so embarrassing. How could anyone say that and not instantly implode.
I fucking LOVE “Hard” Jack
IMG_3910.jpeg

IMG_3901.jpeg

IMG_3902.jpeg
IMG_3903.jpeg

And my own personal favourite
IMG_3904.jpeg

And yes, she has been working out.
IMG_3908.jpeg

Twitter ss @Marmalade Atkins

Fistfight full post. Fictional lurid and detailed death threats inaugural version (where “Marxist cunt” Jack writes an article in May 2012 and then allegedly gets highly implausible fictional death threats about it in January 2013). ETA: With bonus “rearing of her child born out of wedlock” for the “rearing her child born out of wedlock” fans.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
IMG_3827.jpeg

“my butchest biker jacket”. Fuck off, you lying fantasist.
IMG_3829.jpeg
IMG_3828.jpeg
IMG_3833.jpeg
IMG_3834.jpeg
IMG_3832.jpeg
IMG_3831.jpeg
IMG_3830.jpeg

“I took it off and never wore it again”. Except for all the times when I actually did wear it again and had my actual fucking picture taken while wearing it again.
IMG_3839.jpeg
IMG_3840.jpeg
Clothes make her “look like a lesbian”, my fucking arse. She gives me the absolute rage.
IMG_3835.jpeg
IMG_3837.jpeg

“Pile of utter wank” (Pretty Woman: Throw Leggy under the bus edition) from @PineappleQueen19 for those who’ve never seen it

• Angry
  • Sick

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Such nonsense.
Did she actually have GCSE passes in English and Maths in the end? Because she'd certainly need those nailed down first.
And why do two degrees when what you need is one and then a PGCE.
Anyway it's all bollocks, isn't it?
She’s shown off about her A* half GCSE in RE and her D in Cookery (the latter in the humblebrag context of her being AMAZING at her “cooking career”) but as far as I know has remained oddly/suspiciously silent on the others.

The HuffPost clearly thought it was all bollocks in 2015 when she told them all about her degree that didn’t exist. “claims”
IMG_3878.jpeg

Less of a blow to have to drop out of an imaginary degree though, one would think.

Still not sure why she was even signing up for two degrees in May 2012. She could have just used this degree she wasn’t using two months earlier, in March 2012.
IMG_3879.jpeg

Lol I’ve just remembered! She’s so thick and narc rather than just ignore the question, she actually attempted to explain her way out of this incessant degree lying bollox and bullshit at the beginning of the year.
IMG_3881.jpeg
IMG_3882.jpeg
So she PAUSED that one when she flounced away from the firephone in November 2011 because she couldn’t afford it, planning to go back to it when she was working again, then SIGNED UP for these two different ones (one of which doesn’t actually even exist) that she could afford when she still wasn’t working 6 months later in May 2012 (she’d quit her March 2012 pub job long before that).
IMG_3883.jpeg
And was doing a degree in Nutritional Therapy in late 2021 that she was forced to “pause” due to BAD MENTALS it being a complete lie, but not before she researched a lovely lovely essay on agitprop, asparagus and Potemkin villages.
IMG_3884.jpeg
IMG_3887.jpeg
But anyway, we can all fuck off PAL because
IMG_3885.jpeg
IMG_3886.jpeg
Daft (thick lying fantasist) twat.
IMG_3888.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
There is no way she was a sex worker, not using those words. Reminds me of when clueless Louise in Two Pints needs money and stands at a street corner announcing "Prostitute! Prostitute Available!".

ETA:

I think she gets a lot of her ideas and stories from watching Blackadder
The sex work
IMG_4208.jpeg

The other time/year she did sex work
IMG_4213.jpeg

The tedious obsession with her own tits
IMG_4209.jpeg

The disgusting slops
IMG_4212.jpeg

The “media training” before DKL
IMG_4210.jpeg

And of course last but never, ever least, being Military Around The Edges
IMG_4211.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

Morning Mimosa

Any screenshots from X please?
Not entirely sure why I've squigged this. It's so obviously guset. Just two or three followers/following and has only been active since June.

(Quick game of charades. Two words. First word: a make of custard, might have a beak or chirp. Add a y. Second word: Simpsons first born.)

birdy bart1.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
1694508314424.jpeg

Someone did a flat lay of their shopping the other day, so here’s one of my Lidl fruit and veg box. It cost £1.50. While I know not everyone lives near a Lidl I’m still pretty sure this is the kind of thing that a food blogger focusing on low cost recipes should be taking about. The only fruit and veg box I’ve ever seen her mention is the spenny Abel and Cole ones she was getting during the poverty.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
One of the worst things for me about it is that she won’t take advice or direction and she smugly thinks she is the best chef in the world. If she came out and said “hey, I’m no pro but here’s a recipe I came up with and I thought it was nice and it’s also cheap to make so I’m sharing it” I would have a shred of respect for her. It’s the Billy big bollocks attitude that gets me. She’s been there, done everything and is an expert in anything she’s tried her hand at merely once.
1000 times this. Combined with things like “Great recipe, have you tried adding banana? I did and it was yummy!” and she’ll reply “My Nanna actually invented the banana, and I’ve eaten six of them today”

• Haha

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
She made it far worse by acting like she received actual degrees rather than being honored by the universities. Using the "Dr" title and referring to a "graduation photo" are just two ways I can remember off the top of my head. Have never, ever, seen anyone make such a fool of themselves as she did over the honorary degrees and in the process removing any dignity whatsoever.
IMG_4130.jpeg

IMG_4133.jpeg
IMG_4163.jpeg
IMG_4162.jpeg
IMG_4164.jpeg
IMG_4136.jpeg
IMG_4137.jpeg
IMG_4138.jpeg
IMG_4139.jpeg
IMG_4140.jpeg
IMG_4141.jpeg
IMG_4142.jpeg
IMG_4143.jpeg
IMG_4144.jpeg
IMG_4145.jpeg
IMG_4146.jpeg
IMG_4147.jpeg
IMG_4148.jpeg
IMG_4149.jpeg
IMG_4150.jpeg
IMG_4151.jpeg
IMG_4152.jpeg
IMG_4153.jpeg
IMG_4154.jpeg
IMG_4155.jpeg
IMG_4160.gif

• Haha
  • Wow

MurielSnark

VIP Member
Jack is still keeping a vow of silence on the socials but her alter ego, Aunty Pat, threw a pumble pie at Michael O'Leary in Brussels today. She's very angry about the rising costs of budget flights to Marbella.

1694131123443.png

---
In other news, the Guardian News and Media group is doing very well, financially. There was speculation on the last thread about this so I went looking for evidence that they were about to fold or being bought up by a large conglomerate.

Um, no

Revenues are up and have been for several years in a row. See below.

Also, to discount two other bits of fake news:

They did move offices in London over a decade ago, from Farringdon to Kings Cross. But this was a step up into a much, much larger premises which forms part of the Kings Cross regeneration. Very smart offices, fit for purpose for the digital age and accommodating more staff, but also with venues for events, training and concerts.

Also, they are not owned by a proprietor, unlike the Telegraph, Evening Standard, Independent or Daily Mail. Their sole shareholder is the Scott Trust which issues no dividends but reinvests profits back into the operation. So they are not up for sale at this moment, also unlike The Spectator and The Telegraph.

OT: it's completely fair to take a pop at the Graun for the way they boosted Jack's grift without so much as an investigative whisper. They fucked up on that. badly. But let's keep our criticisms based in evidence.

---
On her way to Brussels, Aunty Pat stopped for a loo break in Lincolnshire and witnessed the most terrible crime. Always on the look out for ne'er-do-wells, she felt it was her civic duty to peer in the windows of the cafe, even though it was closed, and she was horrified by what she saw.

No amount of comfort from the nice, burly PC who responded to her 999 call made up for the belly laughs that followed her down the road and out of town. Luckily, no-one she knows witnessed her embarassment and she soon hopped onto the Eurostar to confront the RyanAir boss geezer with her defrosted mackerel, pickled onion and whipped cream pie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

hoopdedoo

VIP Member
That "graduation" photo really grates my pumble. People work f***ing hard to get real university degrees, and guest gets an honourary degree and treats it like a fun day out. Be a grownup for one f***ing day in your life, guest, and show some respect for the award.

• Heart
  • Angry

kitldn_

The butch thing is making me grind my teeth to dust.

I know I’m digging back a few pages but to be honest, I only find myself thinking about Jack when my life hits a rough patch. I think it’s my subconscious reminding me that, “yeah, things are shit, you’re a bit shit but love, you’re not Jack-shit”.

Jack is butch in the most family-friendly, male gazey way I’ve ever seen. It’s just another label she can proudly apply to herself so she feels special. I will be applying for a cease and desist notice via the Gay As Fuck Council as an immediate priority.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57