Jack Monroe #54 Thank you so Matt much, Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still laughing at Jack's 'genuine/lengthy' Twitter break being 4 days 😂

Goodnight Fraus

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jack has a reputation for being extremely litigious, she is not click baiting enough to be worth the risk of doing an expose. Most of the UK will only faintly remember her from the Katie Hopkins case. It was only the majorities strong dislike of KH that made JM the hero, she was no innocent as previously discussed.

Reactions: 30
Actually been there.....🙄
she triangulated you? Nooo. You should have turned to the Cabal for help!
[/QUOTE]

No ...no triangulation yet but actually recommend her to 3 bosses and 2 other colleagues who all said ....oh she's not really touchable ..bit iffy ...not a fan....but as long as she doesn't insult any other "insert big names here" then gently pursue it...🙈🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So I signed up to her blog ages ago (I’m one of the many reformed fans), and I have been utterly spammed with update posts. WTF. Why would you spam people who
Are probably fans like this? Mental and totally unnecessary. Surely there’ll be a flood of new hausfrau joining us soon after this 😄
View attachment 196179
Just had the same, phone was switched off and charging, switched it on and she's all up in my inbox, ugh!

What annoys me is these are old posts of hers and she's just reposted them and left them looking like it's her current situation. Tip jar placed at the end of each one of course. Wanker.

The Omega Seamaster post does seem to have vanished 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
A Frau (apologies for not remembering who) suggested a JM glossary. I undertook this Herculean task this evening, quickly realising that it is far beyond the means of one lone Frau. I now understand how Dr Johnson felt writing the dictionary. This attempt only scrapes the surface....

View attachment 196216
Ruddy hell, it’s Soft Cell.
This is amaaaaaaaazing. Man alive! I now officially hand the baton of thread recaps over to you, as you are clearly a master of words coupled with an encyclopaedic mind. Go forth, and wield your words.

• Haha
  • Heart
she triangulated you? Nooo. You should have turned to the Cabal for help!
No ...no triangulation yet but actually recommend her to 3 bosses and 2 other colleagues who all said ....oh she's not really touchable ..bit iffy ...not a fan....but as long as she doesn't insult any other "insert big names here" then gently pursue it...🙈🙄
[/QUOTE]
Aah so that’s why THAT MAN stole her job 🤣🤣. Only joking unless of course it’s true 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Throws my ignorance into the spotlight, but what is the difference between a kickstarter and a crowdfunder? Are you supposed to receive something for the former? But the latter is a gift?

Reactions: 5
The agent stealing from her was something I found odd £50k is a hell of a lot of money you’d of thought criminal proceedings would of taken place at least. I swear she got the Jack part of her name from Jackanory.
When Russell Brand interviewed her for his podcast she said something about early on in her ‘fame’ pledging to give a large amount of her earnings to some kind of poverty thing. Sounded like she’s contractually obliged to do so or something and totally screwed herself over. Maybe that’s the “agent”

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
When Russell Brand interviewed her for his podcast she said something about early on in her ‘fame’ pledging to give a large amount of her earnings to some kind of poverty thing. Sounded like she’s contractually obliged to do so or something and totally screwed herself over. Maybe that’s the “agent”
What’s that saying the road to hell is paved with good intentions?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ugh I can't...but I so want to......but know this lovely Fraus you are all on the right track...very small snippets of the poverty story are true...she was once a kind and considerate being...she MASSIVELY lost herself along the way and became a horrible egotistical wanker who hasn't told the truth since forever but has invented a whole new narrative and ripped people off since circa 2017 I guess...if I am being objective....also her parents are actually quite nice people...her siblings are decent folk! She is a beggar and a liar and please keep exposing the truth because the narrative is so easily churned out and still has so many sucked in and she is not a voice for the poor...SB has always had a good dad...even when his new fiance fell pregnant way back when etc.......I felt sorry for her due to certain connections even though it never really rang true.. but you are all for the most part "on the money" and fighting the good fight in a better way than she ever has... you are Mary Berry and she is ....err..... trying to think of a UK terrible cook....er....oh she's Jack 😡

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
A Frau (apologies for not remembering who) suggested a JM glossary. I undertook this Herculean task this evening, quickly realising that it is far beyond the means of one lone Frau. I now understand how Dr Johnson felt writing the dictionary. This attempt only scrapes the surface....

View attachment 196216
Sterling work there, my avatar twin 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg when did she say this? Absolute charlatan. I hate the Daily Mail so much but I really want one of their journalists to do an exposee on this... I'm sure it would be right uo their street.
I’m sure they’re watching. It’s clear they’ve picked up a few stories from tattle lately.

Reactions: 10
Ugh I can't...but I so want to......but know this lovely Fraus you are all on the right track...very small snippets of the poverty story are true...she was once a kind and considerate being...she MASSIVELY lost herself along the way and became a horrible egotistical wanker who hasn't told the truth since forever but has invented a whole new narrative and ripped people off since circa 2017 I guess...if I am being objective....also her parents are actually quite nice people...her siblings are decent folk! She is a beggar and a liar and please keep exposing the truth because the narrative is so easily churned out and still has so many sucked in and she is not a voice for the poor...SB has always had a good dad...even when his new fiance fell pregnant way back when etc.......I felt sorry for her due to certain connections even though it never really rang true.. but you are all for the most part "on the money" and fighting the good fight in a better way than she ever has... you are Mary Berry and she is ....err..... trying to think of a UK terrible cook....er....oh she's Jack 😡
👀👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.