Jack Monroe #54 Thank you so Matt much, Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a different subject, I was in Sainsburys and say that Leon's had their own range of sauces. I did some sniggering at the thought of a JM line of ready meals.

Courgette smoothie with fat cloves of garlic
Fishpaste pasta with soggy lettuce pesto
Grated corned beef surprise
Mashed oven chips with rinsed bean and tinned peach sauce

And plenty of black pepper.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
In all likelihood she was approached by a small number of people (radio not TV because we all know Jack on TV equals THE BAD TIMES) given her previous history and what she is most known for.

The idea that she had producers literally beating down her door (stood next to the baliffs?) is quite frankly bollocks
Maybe Edinburgh Live will want to interview her? :p

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She WROTE THE BOOK people. God she's wetting herself. She can't believe this has been thrown in her lap. Cos lets face it, JM does not create anything worthy herself, just on the coattails of other people. She's now furiously sifting through Word documents frantically trying to find relevant out of date articles she can rehash rinse.

She really can't help herself can she...

#55 - Government Adviser / Fact Reviser
What about Government Adviser / Fact Reviser Rinser

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So my husband works with an utter bellend a la Monroe. All the guys hate him due to his exaggerated ridiculous stories. One day one of his colleagues got this out his pocket and started spraying........ anyone fancy a trip to Southend to spray round the crappy bungalow?
C765B77A-70C8-4C66-9841-A1539E277D68.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jack's website cracks me up. I can't get into the menu to access her content because it's covered by an ad (Android, Chrome, for the triangulators among us). Kind of sums her up, no?

Screenshot_20200729-224049_Chrome.jpg

ETA: Tried to follow the link to Hunger Hurts from her Tweet, got a 404 error. Has she taken it down to remove the Omega from history?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Her tweets tonight are...something else. My eyebrows have shot up so far they’re on the ceiling. Could anyone BE more self aggrandising? Let’s not forget what sparked all this off was a report about food poverty. THAT issue is what Jack should be centring in her sm tonight, if she really cared. But instead we’ve gone from claims she played a pivotal role in the report to boasts about her forthcoming book, bullying people on twitter and boasting that Jarvis Cocker is a fan. It’s....unbelievable. Unbelievable that anyone can be like this!

Interesting fact about A R-M. She was apparently going to stand for MP in 2015 and Cameron wanted her to change her name to Nancy Mogg to be more “common people” I guess. A R-M point blank refused. I have respect for that, she may be Uber posh and privileged but at least she owns it and doesn’t want to pretend to be someone she’s not. Unlike some people...

ETA does anyone know if she did R4 today as she said she would or was featured in any other media?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Is now a good time to say I enjoy watching his train programmes? At least he has a tv show eh Jack😂
The Portillo train programmes are very comfy telly.

I'm sorry. Can't actually believe I admitted that in public. I'm as Labour/left as they come but by christ St Jackie has got me defending the toriest of Tories today. God help us all...

Noooo. Come on!! See through her, please. View attachment 195959View attachment 195962
I thought you’d deleted the app? Oh ffs the people falling for this bullshit are doing my head in.
Anymore from you Stephen and I will never watch Call the Midwife again...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh and Jack, if you, a celebrity with a comfortable life, still can’t answer the door 10 years after being poverty, the problem is within YOU and you need trauma therapy. Constantly rehashing it on twitter is bad for you and for your followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.