Jack Monroe #527 Leg coming out of her fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What mental steps do you have to go through in order decide to:
  1. Set up a tripod and selfie timer
  2. Take clothes off, get in bed, pose
  3. Check the outcome
  4. Repeat (2,3) until happy
  5. Open Instagram
  6. Select the desired shot
  7. Apply filters
  8. Add text implying that
    1. someone else took it
    2. and then sent it to you
  9. SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD
What a pointless waste of time for a handful of your audience to go 'yeah thats nice dear'

• Haha
Reactions: 80
That's a hair tie on the corner of the bedding to keep the duvet in place.

Absolutely modified that I know this. Lol.
Ahhhhh you clever frau! I was baffled about that. Fank yooooooou.

Do you have a hack for Jack about keeping her fitted sheet in place? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I shall wear my epaulette with pride as I can now say I'm call handler around the edges. Noice.

Also, getting all Sister Wendy again.....

Look at the black circle; she's photoshopped the duck out of her chin, you could lay a spirit measure on that and get the bubble perfectly in the middle.

Look at the red circle; that looks like a photoshopped out hand?

I got too distracted with her janky fanny leg to notice it before, but seriously, what the duck is going on in this pic?!!! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2309884
I think you're onto something tenderstem!
We know she has one of those remote clicky button things (see shrunken head shot & grubby blazer pic among many others!). Did she use it here? 🧐 Hahaha, what larks!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What mental steps do you have to go through in order decide to:
  1. Set up a tripod and selfie timer
  2. Take clothes off, get in bed, pose
  3. Check the outcome
  4. Repeat (2,3) until happy
  5. Open Instagram
  6. Select the desired shot
  7. Apply filters
  8. Add text implying that
    1. someone else took it
    2. and then sent it to you
  9. SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD
What a pointless waste of time for a handful of your audience to go 'yeah thats nice dear'
Knowing someone who does tit like this multiple times a day, I'm fully convinced we need to bring back asylums.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It’s the “Apparently” for me… as if we are expected to believe that somebody (a lover 🍅) was so enchanted by the sight of her napping in her smelly unmade bed on a Wednesday afternoon, that they compared her to a painting. In your dreams you sad cow. I am certain that any time she recounts something someone else has said to her, it was an imaginary conversation she came up with on her own and then thought “ooh that’s good that is” (or alternatively, for the shut your legs white trash type comments, “what a horrible thing for someone to say, bet I’ll get loads of sympathy if I pretend this actually happened”). All the dialogue in her life sounds like it was written by an amateur writer who doesn’t quite have a grasp on how normal people interact (because it was!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
It’s the “Apparently” for me… as if we are expected to believe that somebody (a lover 🍅) was so enchanted by the sight of her napping in her smelly unmade bed on a Wednesday afternoon, that they compared her to a painting. In your dreams you sad cow. I am certain that any time she recounts something someone else has said to her, it was an imaginary conversation she came up with on her own and then thought “ooh that’s good that is” (or alternatively, for the shut your legs white trash type comments, “what a horrible thing for someone to say, bet I’ll get loads of sympathy if I pretend this actually happened”). All the dialogue in her life sounds like it was written by an amateur writer who doesn’t quite have a grasp on how normal people interact (because it does!)
In her head, thinking this stuff, then posting it on social media, makes it true.

Imagine how little understanding of other people you'd have to possess to think this is normal. It ties in with her total lack of empathy (and belief that empathy = a performance where she makes everything about herself).

Reactions: 34
Ahhhhh you clever frau! I was baffled about that. Fank yooooooou.

Do you have a hack for Jack about keeping her fitted sheet in place? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
THRIFTY TIP: if you can’t afford hair ties to put on your duvet cover, try using an old rubber band! You can often find clumps of these languishing softly in puddles after the postman’s been. Alternatively, by pulling out several handfuls of your own hair and mellifluously braiding it together, you can make a small rope that’ll do the job perfectly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
THRIFTY TIP: if you can’t afford hair ties to put on your duvet cover, try using an old rubber band! You can often find clumps of these languishing softly in puddles after the postman’s been. Alternatively, by pulling out several handfuls of your own hair and mellifluously braiding it together, you can make a small rope that’ll do the job perfectly.
Actual useful hack: You can also make rubber bands in varying sizes from cutting down the fingers of rubber gloves that have a hole in. I once used the cuff end to secure a kitchen cupboard door edge in place while the glue set - I caught the edge of my five inch wooden wedges under one and it fell apart. Worked a treat!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She has previously shown a duvet with those clips on to keep the duvet in place in the cover. They don’t work, I assume that’s why she’s now using spare bobbles instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s the “Apparently” for me… as if we are expected to believe that somebody (a lover 🍅) was so enchanted by the sight of her napping in her smelly unmade bed on a Wednesday afternoon, that they compared her to a painting. In your dreams you sad cow. I am certain that any time she recounts something someone else has said to her, it was an imaginary conversation she came up with on her own and then thought “ooh that’s good that is” (or alternatively, for the shut your legs white trash type comments, “what a horrible thing for someone to say, bet I’ll get loads of sympathy if I pretend this actually happened”). All the dialogue in her life sounds like it was written by an amateur writer who doesn’t quite have a grasp on how normal people interact (because it was!)
Her retelling of human interactions are surely early AI. Internal monologue like she ordered ChatGBT from Teemu.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I know we mithered and mithered, but that's her teenage son's bedroom is it?

With that picture, and those flowers, and manky blankets, and her clothes?

COURSE IT IS, LOVE.
Probably trying to encourage people less aware that she's in a different location - in the place she was 'moving to'
---
That's a hair tie on the corner of the bedding to keep the duvet in place.

Absolutely mortified that I know this. Lol.
Oh... you mean the front corner of the greyish lilac duvet cover that has a little bunched up pinched off bit ? What is that ? You mean you put a hair tie on the corner and it stops the duvet from moving around inside the cover? Uh maybe works but looks kinda odd and uncomfortable - would be a good way of getting the cover on in the first place tho, esp single handedly so I'm going to remember this

Reactions: 13
Since Guest clearly knows nothing about art, was she perhaps thinking of Emin when she posted that bed pic?
View attachment 2310003
Ahahaha! Jack's definitely more Emin (talentless 'concept' farmer) than Ruben's that's for sure.

(Actually, Emin can draw pretty well, but much like Jack she's made a career out of half-arsedery. I doubt the bed took her more than five minutes to think up and lob crap at)

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Mither from stuff on previous thread: That pic of her at Jo Cox's memorial is revolting. She's the type to do funeral selfies. Why the duck take her very young child?? Presumably you'd have to explain what happened to her/why all these ppl and flowers are here. I'm not sure you could do that in an age-approppriate way. It would be upsetting to a kid however you tried to gloss over it. Problem is you could just imagine that ghoul whispering something along the lines of she was a lady who tried to help ppl *just like mummy*. She never seemed to do anything fun with him did she? There was never pix at the park, days out. Just let's go and lay flowers for a twitter pic for a lady just like mummy who died. Irresponsible gormless fucker.

The i got my top dirty and just thought duck it I'll take it off, take the pic regardless cos I'm a sexy sexpot photo was part of her ongoing attempt to be the bad girl enfant terrible of cookery. She wanted to be a female Anthony Bourdain not serve Aunty Pat. You wonder who she thinks she's titillating in this day and age. I don't think even the neckbeards would have put down their organic small batch scrumpy when that plopped onto their timeline. Like I'm glad you're feeling yourself girl but haven't you got an OH to send those to instead? Oh...yeh sorry.

I like David Amess even more now I know he didn't clap for her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Probably trying to encourage people less aware that she's in a different location - in the place she was 'moving to'
---

Oh... you mean the front corner of the greyish lilac duvet cover that has a little bunched up pinched off bit ? What is that ? You mean you put a hair tie on the corner and it stops the duvet from moving around inside the cover? Uh maybe works but looks kinda odd and uncomfortable - would be a good way of getting the cover on in the first place tho, esp single handedly so I'm going to remember this
I am a very smol frau and struggle to put the duvet cover on our king size duvet - I use the California Roll trick which works a treat:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Rubens painted mingers so in a way, I do hope an amour said it to her and she wildly misunderstood the shade being thrown.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I am a very smol frau and struggle to put the duvet cover on our king size duvet - I use the California Roll trick which works a treat:
To further blow your mind, @Livia Fantasy , if you don't have a little bit of ribbon to sew to each corner/there aren't similar on the inside of the quilt covers, putting a piece of Wundaweb/iron on velcro on the top two corners where the quilt would touch the inside of of the quilt cover (so the underside of where I've marked it), ensures that they don't go anywhere during the rolling, even if it's a very high tog duvet instead of the flippy-flappy thin ones always used in these videos. And it means you never get confused as to what is the correct end of the duvet.

1689433341590.png

Reactions: 17
She will post any picture for attention, shes anituer one who needs attention constantly, you wouldnt have thoussands of different haircuts and makeup up facewls on google images if you wernt craving attention. Its kinda not how normal poverty campaigners work

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.