Jack Monroe #527 Leg coming out of her fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know you @nothanksbabes but I get the sense that you work very hard at being a decent human being because you know that no matter what harms you have suffered due to the actions of others, that does not entitle you to project that same suffering onto other people.

You make the active choice every day to be kind and honest. Guest uses her agency to make difference choices, but that should have no bearing on how we live our lives (beyond mithering on tattle xoxo).

All in all, she chooses to be a bleep, whilst you have the freedom to do and be so much more - there’s a lot to be celebrated in that dearheart, not in the least that you are a part of this community and we love you x
That's a really kind thing to say, thank you so much ❤.

I am projecting a whole heap of my own miserable existence on Jack, which may not be entirely fair - my life and brain are in pieces because of someone who behaves precisely like her. They are life ruiners who leave a human trail of destruction in their wake and seem immune to the consequences of their actions. The injustice of it leaves me somewhere between incandescent with rage and totally hopeless.

Knowing there are decent people who see through it as clearly as I do and are as lovely as everyone here is reassuring.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Lads, it's nearly time for a new thread. Before we go, let us take a moment to reflect upon how difficult it must have been for guset to be a bodybuilding pescatarian, living on a mere score per week.

#guestatarian #sadness in her lies

Photo courtesy of silver linings.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Lads, it's nearly time for a new thread. Before we go, let us take a moment to reflect upon how difficult it must have been for guset to be a bodybuilding pescatarian, living on a mere score per week.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That's a really kind thing to say, thank you so much ❤.

I am projecting a whole heap of my own miserable existence on Jack, which may not be entirely fair - my life and brain are in pieces because of someone who behaves precisely like her. They are life ruiners who leave a human trail of destruction in their wake and seem immune to the consequences of their actions. The injustice of it leaves me somewhere between incandescent with rage and totally hopeless.

Knowing there are decent people who see through it as clearly as I do and are as lovely as everyone here is reassuring.
They are life ruiners who leave a human trail of destruction in their wake and seem immune to the consequences of their actions.

I think it's worse than that. Being "immune" implies that they are unaware of the chaos they cause - many of them aren't. They deliberately engineer stand actively delight in it. (I mention no names!)

I'm sorry you have this sort of rubbish to deal with. It's exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
No, it isn't a quote from the show. I've seen every episode and there's nothing like that in there.
I think she's more into the aesthetics of the show more than the plot, really. The cast are dressed beautifully and there are some gorgeous Art Deco furnishings, lavish parties plus a good dollop of violence and some scenes of Traveller lifestyle of the time.
The plot is quite intricate, I can't imagine Jack following it closely enough to appreciate it properly.
At the end of the day, it's just another show that isn't The Sopranos.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

It's too late for "bodybuilding pescatarian" for a thread title nom I fear. But I do like it. A lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They are life ruiners who leave a human trail of destruction in their wake and seem immune to the consequences of their actions.

I think it's worse than that. Being "immune" implies that they are unaware of the chaos they cause - many of them aren't. They deliberately engineer stand actively delight in it. (I mention no names!)

I'm sorry you have this sort of rubbish to deal with. It's exhausting.
You're right. The person who did it to me did so out of pure spite because I was happy (for the first and only time in my life! In a situation she had had herself, and thrown away!) and she was not. She's still managed to paint herself as the victim, so of course she's delighted in her own miserable way. You see the same with Jack time and time again, particularly with the Jamie Oliver thing (then the heartfelt "apology", which was just another excuse to thrust herself front and centre and get a pat on the head)

My person came into my life the same way Jack got into the public eye - by creating a false history that I could strongly empathise with, appearing principled and slightly vulnerable. The worst part for me is that they steal your ability to trust and your sense of humour. It's difficult to be light hearted about anything when someone has taken pleasure in destroying you.

I can't say what I really think should happen to these people because I truly would look like a terrible human being 😂.

Anyway I need to stop mithering about myself, but I suppose if Jack can have a breakdown on the Internet then why not anonymous old me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 37
@Marmalade Atkins all this mithering about guest cosplaying multiple identities because she hasn’t got a clue who she is sent me off down memory lane of all your “some Jacks” having a nice time. WTAF is the original context of this? What on earth is going on with Jedward cosplay Jack here?!
IMG_1161.jpeg
(From your some jacks on the stairs ❤)
IMG_1162.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
She is so unbelievably basic. You know what? I’m a basic witch. I love a bit of B&M and crushed velvet and going to Nando’s with my mates and leading a very uninteresting life, but at least I can laugh about it. I know I’ve used this phrase before but she has the personality of a gerbil that’s been up someone’s arse. So humourless and dull.
And also full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

TOOT TOOT

NEW THREAD, y'all

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.