Jack Monroe #527 Leg coming out of her fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title nom by the fragrant @Marmalade Atkins referencing Orphy B’s painstaking analysis of guest’s Bae caught me sleeping thirst shot.
You both win a pair of call handler’s epaulettes

Guest has been vvv quiet. Apart from the aforementioned thirst shot (reposted below) on insta, she has tiptoed back onto Twitter with a dull post saying she misses being a call handler sometimes. Or perhaps just having a job? WFK?
7CFE8B42-B486-41EE-BD26-0E7CD3324F3E.jpeg

Wiki is pink button up there.

Onwards ninnies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I know we mithered and mithered, but that's her teenage son's bedroom is it?

With that picture, and those flowers, and manky blankets, and her clothes?

COURSE IT IS, LOVE.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I know we mithered and mithered, but that's her teenage son's bedroom is it?

With that picture, and those flowers, and manky blankets, and her clothes?

COURSE IT IS, LOVE.
It was, maybe now she’s woken up to the reality that she’s not moving and never was she’s shuffled them all around again and it’s actually her bedroom and SB has his original one back… we can hope, right?

Reactions: 29
It feels like we've bent the rules on thread titles and I LOVE it. May chaos reign.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
@TheBarchesterChronicles "She’s a ghoul who sees loss and tragedy as a way for her to centre herself and get attention."

Thank you, that's exactly what I wanted to say, but my sausage fingers refused to type.

Anyway, I'm sick of guset and I'm sick of mithering. One of you mentioned Big D the other day, so here's a photo of him.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Grubby sheets and writhing guest
She really hasn’t had an original thought or matured in any way whatsoever in the past ten years has she?
IMG_1058.jpeg

IMG_1057.jpeg
IMG_1059.jpeg
You think she’d make an effort to make the sheets look less greasy and grubby before she started thirst shotting all over them tho. Oh and learn to take a bleeping photo properly. Daft twit.

(thanks to @Brian Butterfield for sunbeam-writhing cat guest)
ETA I’ve just realized that first pic is the one where she’s filtered herself one giant middle nostril 😂 Idiot.
IMG_1063.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I shall wear my epaulette with pride as I can now say I'm call handler around the edges. Noice.

Also, getting all Sister Wendy again.....

Look at the black circle; she's photoshopped the duck out of her chin, you could lay a spirit measure on that and get the bubble perfectly in the middle.

Look at the red circle; that looks like a photoshopped out hand?

I got too distracted with her janky fanny leg to notice it before, but seriously, what the duck is going on in this pic?!!! :ROFLMAO:

7CFE8B42-B486-41EE-BD26-0E7CD3324F3E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Anyway, I'm sick of guset and I'm sick of mithering. One of you mentioned Big D the other day, so here's a photo of him.
THIS, according to the wacky Hadj massive, is Saint Daddy D.
IMG_1062.jpeg
(Sorry George. I ❤you and I’m sorry)
ETA well done dearest Orphy B and Marm. From the latest posts page. That pic too! I’m DYING here.
IMG_1066.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
(Edited, to correct minor details)

I had to Google Rubens just to make sure, as wasn't 100% at the time.

But the day guest posted that, Artemisia Gentileschi - anther baroque artist - was trending on twitter briefly when Aubry Andrews (ask_aubry) (I think) had RT'd a reply to her of someone posting Gentilesci works with badass women stabbing up a bloke in bed ('Judith Beheading Holofernes')...

Again, not a single original thought.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Jack, only a real sad bastard would take a selfie of themselves faux napping and then share it on the internet.

😡 The End

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Grubby sheets and writhing guest
She really hasn’t had an original thought or matured in any way whatsoever in the past ten years has she? View attachment 2309836
View attachment 2309835View attachment 2309837You think she’d make an effort to make the sheets look less greasy and grubby before she started thirst shotting all over them tho. Oh and learn to take a bleeping photo properly. Daft twit.

(thanks to @Brian Butterfield for sunbeam-writhing cat guest)
ETA I’ve just realized that first pic is the one where she’s filtered herself one giant middle nostril 😂 Idiot.
It's been said many times before but it really really really really gets my goat that someone who constantly pleads poverty lives in homes with spare rooms and outbuildings that can be changed up and redecorated at will.

No peeling lino, no black mould, no gas on the meter, no broken appliances or sagging ceilings. She's such an entitled, spoiled little brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
IMG_1059.jpeg

Of all the things wrong with this photo (beginning with it's existence, and the fact she couldn't even be arsed to pull the fitted sheet down over the corner of the mattress), the placement of that picture on the wall is a bleeping atrocity. In that space, why would you hang that there, next to the ceiling, right to the left. It's so aesthetically offensive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
View attachment 2309925

Of all the things wrong with this photo (beginning with it's existence, and the fact she couldn't even be arsed to pull the fitted sheet down over the corner of the mattress), the placement of that picture on the wall is a bleeping atrocity. In that space, why would you hang that there, next to the ceiling, right to the left. It's so aesthetically offensive.

Tender One, she RENTS. She can't be putting holes in the evil landlady's walls. It's why she had to sticky tape/staple up her wallpaper.

Have a heart. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.