Jack Monroe #524 Not the only or most important voice and presence in this critical area of our life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really enjoying all the newbies, and molly I like your commitment to this account.
But the 4chan thing ? Really.
Let your self down there. Personal army? Never for anon .
Trololol tho.
What's 4chan.
Sounds like a triad gang?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This! I would have thought it quite a big thing to have actually presented the show for two weeks (and I use the word present v v loosely) to never being seen or heard of again. That lovely cook who was also on Maaterchef, whose name completely escapes me right now, was a guest on DKL and is forever on SK.

Guest will have behaved v badly and burnt all her bridges.
Yes, I suspect something happened or was said which made it clear to Jack, in a way she couldn’t ignore or spin, that she had messed up, and is why she showed up on her social media a little while after, glassy eyed and having cut off all her hair. I think she was deeply embarrassed and that it was her way of trying to distance herself from it all and start afresh in a sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Surprised she didn't offer to send stamped addressed envelopes , she really is Michael Scott in female form

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not sure this is important, but I've never made a gif.

Also, sorry to everyone who is sick of seeing the old tweets. I don't know why I keep posting them. 😐😳
Keep posting them! Is anyone sick of them? I hadn’t noticed.

Also, a nice collage is always welcome, as are some Jacks. ❤

The glorious TERRIBLE is/was a @Yel creation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Hello Molly. It was obvious matt disliked her intently. He spoke to her as a Disgruntled adult would talk to a child who had pushed them to their last nerve. I imagine thats probably how Babs and the teacher co spoke to her often too. She has no likeable qualities. Shes a hardfaced know it all, who actually knows nothing.
The giveaway for me (apart from “terrible”) was Matt’s brilliantly subtle yet deep burn of “this is all quite unorthodox” (read: “what the everloving f**k are you doing?”) while Guest was making the horse spunk lasagne.

New ninnies can behold the creation of the horse spunk lasagne from 25 minutes in:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I regret to inform the canal that after seeing the fanmail beg I have cringed myself into a parallel dimension

Good god woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
This. Is. The. Best. Day. Of. My. Life!

Hi I'm new! I've been wanting to join forever and I'm so chuffed!

You're all absolute champions for keeping on top of guest's nonsense!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
What's 4chan.
Sounds like a triad gang?
Old anonymous forum, started around 20 years ago. Awful wild wild west of the internet for a bit, did some cool raids and ddos attacks . All trolls and for lulz. Loved cats , hated cat abusers. Many mysql injection attacks that were funny.
I liked being in charge of my local Conservative website when we did the whole party servers. Dead now. 4chan is not a threat anybody would use. Rip Lulz

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
DKL should have been the thing that propelled her into a proper TV career, if she'd only made the most of it and stopped thinking of herself as "The Talent".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry for saying the mither thing was boring (the flu bit WAS tho) I have pre-menstrual rage naan

Also, thanks @Awfully Molly for actual tea spillage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.