Jack Monroe #524 Not the only or most important voice and presence in this critical area of our life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry to harp on but oh my god. How were these two things posted by the same person. Jack, just to let you know, their photo edit is 400000 times better than yours

ETA and Rachel's blouse is godawful yes, but still 400000 times better than your boiler suit too
I’d completely forgotten about guest dolezal. Incredible.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Evening Ninnies…
Am poorly again 😭 and am on many many meds, so am struggling to keep up with the thread from yesterday. I’m guessing guest didn’t chaos but the Greenbelt statement was kinda damning in a sly way?
I may have that totally wrong.

And it’s Tuesday ( I think - I dunno, could be Friday for all o know on these bleeping meds ) so could a chaos be in the pipeline?? I do hope so…

It’s raining where I am 🍉so I wonder if it’s snowing in Essex? ❄❄❄

• Heart
Reactions: 39
And yet all three words she uses to describe herself don't show up on twitter.

We don't know them the character descriptions went to a different school.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thank you! It’s very easy to mix things up after so many threads.

But at least in searching for the Emin post I came across some arse clenching vintage cringe that the newbies might enjoy.

View attachment 2284234
View attachment 2284238

Also Jack thinks every speech is a keynote.
I mean suffragettes literally had their minds and bodies destroyed after having to make the horrid decision to commit militant acts and get sent to prison and go on hunger strike, but go off Jack, sure you're "suffragetteish" in your skirt that's too big and too long for you. duck off

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I had never heard the "won't give anything away if it was a gift" excuse before. What a convenient way to justify having and keeping designer scarves and all sorts of other tat.

Yet she wanted to sell the (alleged) engagement rings. Weren't those gifts too?

Congratulations Dr. @DisgruntledGoat , that's awesome! (note to guest who we know is reading here, this is what getting a REAL Ph.D. looks like)
Ah!

But SELLING isn't GIVING, is it? You can use the money from SELLING to buy more GIFTS for YOURSELF eg cotswold sideboard, should you happen to need one, so that's not like PARTING with something, it's more like THROWING someone's LOVE and TRUST back in their FACE so you can fill your house up with STUFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
On the rare occasions I'm in a foul mood, I lighten it with a replay of Lingreenie on YouTube and I hoot with lusty abandon.

Reader, it is the absolute worst. Eamonn's stoic yet withering expression throughout the entire mess. Ruth desperately trying to make the segment work when Jack is inexplicably silent and keeps her back turned away from the camera, "explain what you're doing now, Jack". Ruth must've had the director screaming in her ear the whole time, poor thing. Then the final presentation of hard, uncooked pasta covered in lurid green slop.

The clip should've been used on Googlebox, it is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on television. Dire.
Never mind Big D’s MBE, Ruth deserved a medal for her patiently trying to push Jack into doing the bare minimum with Eamonn’s face besides her… she was probably praying for Jack to give them a John torode (I think?) tea towel on fire moment so they’d have an excuse to cut away completely.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If she's opted for receiving notifications of those who are unfollowing her on the hellsite, she'll be kept verrrry busy these days. Maybe she's busy crying into her own slop. Tears and tuna bake, anyone? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched Boulevard for the first time in it's entirety. I give it 8/10 on the cringeometer. Just below comic-protected tomatoes sticking to a chopping board. Dangerous poetry is too dangerous, even for me, a Jack-completist.
Dangerous poetry is truly excruciating right from the off, even by guest’s risible standards. As you can see, I had to mute it to get the screenshot of her SLEEVE PENZ.
IMG_0649.jpeg
That said, mind you- she properly gets into the second poem, and just like the moment when she rises from the shower wall (and accidentally goes slightly off camera) to really honk out “haaaaaaaaard on Saturday night” in BOULEVAAAAAAARD, guest at full DANGEROUS poetry pelt is quite the thing to behold.

Truly, I’ve never, ever known anyone so enamored with their own mediocrity and lack of talent. It’s utterly staggering.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Latest screen grab of her profile. The huge bump due to ‘Toaries baaaad!’ after Question Time has been abruptly halted.
BE0E1BF9-53F0-42E9-A4A9-EE46819F9B0A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hi, I just want to say thanks to those who answered my questions earlier about canal and grunk and herren & frauen - much appreciated :)

I read thread #31 months ago, must revisit, but even to this day 'am I making you feel uncomfortable' and 'as you were' still stick in my mind as being deeply creepy. Also asking for a toilet break and go fetch snacks before answering some direct questions, as if anyone can stop a person on the other side of the internet from doing exactly what she wants, and then *not* taking a break, staying several hours longer, but never answering the questions. Classic Narc swerve, guest.

I'm not sure what DKL is as I don't watch tv but in my mind it's 'Dirty Kitchen, Live' and her garden shed broadcasts are from the Grubby Shack.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I sat on this info for eighteen months before posting the screenshots for the first time lol.

DKL has been mentioned today so...

Originally posted November 2021:

View attachment 2284624
And then Jack had the brass neck to refer to her and Matt as a “cheeky little duo” (😬), as if they were fizzing with TV chemistry, and thank Matt’s wife for “lending” him to her. Matts wife did NOT respond. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.