Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Just in case Louisa is reading her account🙄🙄.
You’re 32 Jack, grow up.
But Louisa is head commissioner at channel 4 right? And wasn’t JO’s lockdown larder programme on C4? So maybe Louisa got a load of grief for not using her influence to get Jack the gig?
Jack gave the impression in her JO twitter rant that she had insider knowledge (Louisa) that her name was “in the ring” for the carry on cooking show. However we have heard since that Jamie’s company developed the show themselves and took it to channel 4, so her name would never have been bought up. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Plus she seemed to have crossed wires over the actual point of the show, it was to inspire the nation to cook with what was available at the time, not on a budget like Jack seemed to think. Even on DKL she didn’t seem to understand what it was about, she was just obsessed with rolling her eyes and scoffing at the “fancy” ingredients.
Back to Louisa, the JO thing must have been embarrassing, I do wonder if it was mentioned at work. Jack also treated her terribly during DKL, blaming her over and over again for her mistakes. And when she was high on the twitter attention she put her down and made some snippy comments. She seemed to completely take L for granted and was likely too wrapped up in herself to see it. I really can’t blame her for leaving, shame Jack can’t see how she went wrong there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

HarderFaster

VIP Member
What is it with this infantilised way of speaking? Jack does it, this follower does it “makes me so tears” the friend I’ve mentioned here before (my Jack IRL) does it - she posted something the other day which said “we done chattering” - it makes me itch
I think people find comfort in infantilising themselves, it's both a regression to a simpler time and also a product of a capitalist society which babies us in order to make us feel that we are in need of more stuff to evoke that sense of bliss last experienced in the womb. You've only got to look at Innocent smoothies with their stupid wooly hat campaign, or the utterly ridiculous signage in the bathrooms of Virgin trains about not "flushing your ex's sweater or your hopes and dreams" down the toilet to see that we're being coddled into finking we are wickle and helpless.

If I was being charitable, I'd say Jack's self-infantilisation is a product of feeling rejected as a child because other children were brought into her home and demanded attention. This is perhaps evidenced by her definite mummy type - Louisa and Allegra both had that vibe IMO.

However I think the real answer is more that it's a strategy to throw her followers off her constant lies and manipulation. "oh no, poor baby Jack, she wouldn't harm a fly". When really she's Black Phillip.

ETA: (babies us? babys us? I have no idea anymore. Time to open the wine.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

MooBelle

VIP Member
Her feed now looks like you’d expect of a minor celeb tv cook. Do you think she’s taken Tattle advice to be more professional and split business and personal up?
oh bless you @Passive_Aggressive_Lemon but no, no she has not taken our advice. She's had some sort of legal email saying she's slandered someone and is now panic deleting everything. From who? Who knows! Possibly DW because he is exceptionally wealthy and has 'people' and no doubt is lawyered up to the hilt.
Could also be from Child's father? Her parents? Maybe advice from her own legal people? She definitely has had something happen to make her erase her existence from pretty much most of this year.
I also call bullshit on the zillions of emails post from earlier. Again i can only view her in the same way as i do my mother and this is exactly what she used to do. If she was going to tell a lie she would have the run up to the lie. Fir example if she wanted to get out of a lunch thing she would start saying the day before that she didn't feel well. Then the next day would ring up abd say 'you know i said i was feeling funny yesterday, well it turns out i actually have ebola' etc etc

Something has happened or something is about to happen. My advice to the Cabal is don't accept any new friend requests on SM. Don't reply to any random emails. Lock your doors. Get the popcorn ready.

We shall have a new thread by morning....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

colouredlines

VIP Member
Oh god, she's becoming the Southend version of those Irish-Americans who come to the "old country" to search for their roots and wish you a happy St Patty's Day... 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Why would she delete her Edinburgh tweets? Her “home” brought her so much joy and Five Guys tweeted her

• Haha

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
What would've been better and more effective, Jack, is if you'd apologised to DW, apologised for your irresponsible/ridiculous behaviour re: the kitten, apologised for jumping on the BLM bandwagon and absolutely failing to follow up on it, apologised for being a triggery mess by doctoring your pics and leaving ED crumbs all over the place, and vowed to do better in future. But nahhh, do a Tweet n delete and carry on as usual in a day or two. ✌

• Heart
she’s really fucking with the entire AA ethos here. The 12th step of recovery is all about helping other alcoholics. You do that by talking about the (many) benefits of recovery. Not about moaning about how horrible it is without the wider context of the benefits of recovery. Damaging stuff.
Tbh I don’t think she cares much for the traditions or the fellowship, she’s been paid (by the guardian) to publish some really outright detrimental stuff before.

If I went to 4/5 meetings in a week, I’d hear about getting your feelings back being a blessing & a curse at least 3/4 times, there’s a lot of slogans that get chucked around that she has suddenly discovered at 19 months (ignoring the 0.6% ABV beer and various relapses).

Sorry to be savage but honestly she is a ghoul. What she did with that poorly kitten was vile, how she wasn’t in a constant state of panic is beyond me and shows a real detachment from humanity. Continuing to use AA as branding 🙄🙄🙄

I hope “her sponsor” suggests amends for that ghastly guardian article, she didn’t seem to want to answer any of my questions on it when she came round here did she. Wonder why!

• Heart

Anonymous One

Not sure if been posted but there’s been an addition to the Facebook comment from her mum. Another awkward interaction.
E56915B1-614D-4390-AD79-DC7E2667BB15.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

Monochrome Muse

You're all horrid, I'm leaving the Internet. 😭

I'm back. 🙋‍♀️

(Soz, I was trying to do two separate posts to illustrate the twattishness of JM and totally cocked it up) 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Lornadoom

It took 3 friends and myself 2 days to make some of these delicious dolmas, bleeding fiddly work. As they are homemade they may look rather wonky though 😉 I wish you all a lovely weekend and thank you so much you lovely hausfrau cabal. I need to step away for a few days, just to recharge my batteries. Please do tuck in.
soupie2.jpg

• Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
As soon as silver said she couldn’t be arsed putting any screenshots on here Jack’s like ohhhh but loook I’ll delete them then you’ll wish you haaaad . Well tough we are talking about shoes

• Haha
  • Heart

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
View attachment 191086

My eyes just rolled completely out of my head.
a) Why do you have nine email boxes? Maybe spend an hour consolidating?
b) what the f are you doing for 20 hours a day/90 hours a week if you're not checking your emails????
Argh.
“As a freelancer, I can’t just wipe out potential work.” Newsflash: if you’ve allowed this volume to build up unread then you have almost certainly wiped out potential work that may have been offered to you days, weeks or even months ago and which you never acknowledged.

• Haha
  • Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
I could wear an Armani suit and still look a scruffy git. I am too old to know about any trainer talk. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart