Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellybutton lint

VIP Member
You can write your own deed poll or have one done by a lawyer for a fairly cheap price. Using the name is the important part so she’d have to change her bank details, passport, etc again. Which would be a hassle but it’s possible
So what if someone owed money, or had CCJ, rent arrears from previous places, would those follow you even with a name change?

Reactions: 3

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
Sorry, I somehow added my comment within the last. Here it is

I’m 40s and always been a uk size 8 with width. Hate it when I buy shoes labelled at 8 and they are a 41. Any fraus remember having to buy school shoes from the Saxone “tall and small” section?
Yes

Reactions: 2

Bellybutton lint

VIP Member
You would have to communicate the name change, otherwise I believe it’s considered an offence / some type of fraud (no personal experience with that one!)
I imagine you would have to disclose it at some point or a lot of people would change their names. (No experience of this stuff either).

Reactions: 1

instacharlie

VIP Member
It’s very spacious. Period place - Edwardian or 1930’s by the look of it. Very nice part of town. Two floors. Two bathrooms, apparently. One of which we’ve seen - all marble flooring, huge bathtub, wall-mounted TV. At least three bedrooms. Pretty large, at least one can accommodate a king size bed with lots of space left over. Little nooks and crannies everywhere - space for writing desks, libraries and whatnot. A spacious dining room that has been converted into a studio for filming. A storage room where she kept her filming stuff (we have seen pics of a (yet another) Cotswold Co cabinet where she kept backgrounds for the photography etc.). A photography room. A spacious kitchen. A large garden with outdoor shed. The pics we have seen show lavish decoration and furniture - Cotswold Co (multiple items), Smegs, leather chairs, etc. etc. etc.
To most people, it would be a dream house.
It doesn't have a marble bathroom, that must be elsewhere.

EnglishRoseIrishRover

Going back a few pages but back to shoe talk- if I wear a size 42 in DMs and Clarks shoes, what size for Irregular Choice and Hot Chocolate would I be?