Jack Monroe #52 Am I awful and nobody has ever told me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody LOVED the trainer chat. Gazelles for me, occasionally high Converse.
I was due a break from lurking/liking, she makes me so angry, and I thought perfect timing with her Twitter shutdown. But up she pops on Instastories

If Jackanory’s admin/PR/publisher/friend/Greek cousin or even the local Wilkinson manager is reading this take her two phones off her!!!!!!!

Reactions: 26
If you google him you can find his obituary. Looks like he owned a restaurant and a guest house/s.
It was the Bella Pais restaurant in Colchester (it’s still going, but has been under different ownership for a while),

Reactions: 8
Eamonn’s poker face was the best bit.
I somehow saw about 10 mins of This Morning yesterday. Angela Hartnett was cooking a pasta dish. Looked delicious & Eamon was almost weeping with joy. Complete contrast to Jack’s “pasta” segment

Reactions: 21
I wonder how much that chair weighed that she's hauled from the downstairs hallway to the upstairs landing?

Reactions: 21
when were these taken? It looks weird. The front of the skirt looks weird. The ruching effect on the top is weird. The whole thing is weird.
Part of me wonders whether she was dressing up in some of Louisa’s left-behind clothes. (I’m not proud of these thoughts, but Jack’s motivation is pretty unclear.)

The mumsnet thread has been zapped now
But of course. It was only a matter of time. IMO Mumsnet has a poor moderation regime - if the subject of the post is Groucho buddies with the founder, well ..

Reactions: 28
Love gazelles but for some reason they changed the design a bit and now they don't fit me as well as they did. Too wide. Sambas are what fit me best, nice and narrow and usually reduced because no-one else seems to like them, they last years too. I don't own any heels whatsoever but I have 5 pairs of samba, I always justify it by saying "I don't have much, I don't go out much" I bore myself.

Reactions: 15
I somehow saw about 10 mins of This Morning yesterday. Angela Hartnett was cooking a pasta dish. Looked delicious & Eamon was almost weeping with joy. Complete contrast to Jack’s “pasta” segment
it was lovely. Angela Hartnett is half Irish half Italian. She radiates pure joy when talking about her food. A joy to watch

Reactions: 17
What was she thinking?? It’s unfathomable. The parted-lips “sexy face” thing she’s doing makes it even more grim, if that were possible.

Reactions: 10
It’ll be servants’ quarters next.

Reactions: 20
For the Irregular Choice people, they have a sale!
I love DM’s (shoes, boots and higher boots), Birkenstock’s, Converse, and Fly. I have recently discovered Gazelles. I can buy the children’s size (I’m size 5), so I can save some money.

Reactions: 15
I reckon her mum embarrassed her so she deleted all her tweets so it didn’t look like she was just deleting her mum’s. Mine does my head in on SM I’ve deleted my fb cos she’s just embarrassing on it & I can’t block her or anything or she’d get upset

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.