Jack Monroe #517 She's not Nazanin Zahghari-Ratcliffe mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is right as evidenced by all the 'why pick on her instead of Pol Pot/Tories/ nasty Nick' bla bla. This is the opposite to how I (well I think everyone here?) looks at it. If she was a right wing troll she wouldn't even be on my radar.

Pretending to represent communities she doesn't and getting praise/money for saying she's doing stuff, whilst reinforcing negative stereotypes plays into the right.

Even now with the tides turning somewhat she's feasting on praise and a lifestyle funded through bullshit and manipulation - money that could have gone to people in need.

She is taking speaking opportunities that could have gone to people in with real lived experience that could bring about changes in perspectives... Instead these opportunities go to a caricature based on her ableist/classist interpretations.

Sorry I mithered myself in circles there and forgot the point which was - these people they say we should be looking at are being looked at. She's a problem for more insidious reasons.
Why should she take ££s from other people though? I mean I understand the "serves them right for giving her money for nothing" school of thought but stuff like the Tee Mill and Sue Lee really winds me up. Because she does take cash from people who are poorer than her, and then gloats about blowing it on Sideboards and ultra proof whisky, the utter prune. I used to be very poor Jack, poorer than you, ya 🛎🔚

• Heart
Reactions: 31
All this talk about Viennetta that has been on these threads made me want to try one. They were always a bit pricey when they first came out and then fell out of fashion so I had never eaten one. I bought one last week, £2 from Tesco for 650g.

Ninnies, I didn't like it one bit. Cheap chocolate layered between cheap ice cream. I would rather pay 90p more for 2 litres of Tesco Cornish ice cream, tastes better lasts longer and much better value.
You need to try the mint flavour. Or better still, the caramel biscuit one. It’s crunchy and tastes like Caramac 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 20
But to Sue Jack for defamationm libel she has to have written something that defames him and affects his earnings and reputation.
NAL but it hasn’t got legs.
nah I agree - it’s been pointed out before that if anything his reputation has ever so slightly improved. I don’t think I’d heard of him pre Sue Lee and whereas before I likely would have thought ‘what a silly twit’, I instead think ‘what a silly twit who does have a point’

• Haha
Reactions: 34
All this talk about Viennetta that has been on these threads made me want to try one. They were always a bit pricey when they first came out and then fell out of fashion so I had never eaten one. I bought one last week, £2 from Tesco for 650g.

Ninnies, I didn't like it one bit. Cheap chocolate layered between cheap ice cream. I would rather pay 90p more for 2 litres of Tesco Cornish ice cream, tastes better lasts longer and much better value.
I reckon it's one of those things that needs the nostalgia of having enjoyed it in 1989. Like Arctic Roll. Cheap ice cream wrapped in an old carpet tile, and yet somehow edible based on the memory of having a great time one summer aged six 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
View attachment 2244693

Still, the legion of Flying Monkeys has definitely lost some of the pizazz they used to have

I think I need to go back to bed
im grunking but I can't let this go without comment

firstly, it doesn't even scan

secondly, lee anderson (who is undoubtedly a tory bleep) is 56 years old, hardly little

thirdly, it just sums up the jack stans. their level of humour is "tee-hee! poo poo pee pee!" and it's on a par with their critical thinking "ooooohhh, jack good"

they're the aliens in toy story

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Completely pointless comment, but it's Friday so relevant.

Do you know the "significant time difference"? 2 hours. Not 18 or 12 or even 6. Even so, she was going into a meeting at 7.30pm and thought her lawyer in Israel would be available at 9.30pm or later.... On a bleeping Friday. Why does she have to exaggerate *everything*? Oh, I know, I know, we all know, but it irks me and I've no Solero.View attachment 2244438
Yep.
Too short, yep, there she goes on the bleeping beg again. No mention of refunding or donating, straight to her personal pay pal.
I can't actually believe that people like her actually financially suck the blood out of other people the way she does. There should be a law against it ❤

Reactions: 25

Thank you for saying this. The only thing a Viennetta is good for is a hat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I reckon it's one of those things that needs the nostalgia of having enjoyed it in 1989. Like Arctic Roll. Cheap ice cream wrapped in an old carpet tile, and yet somehow edible based on the memory of having a great time one summer aged six 😂
Yeah you definitely need to have it after findus crispy pancakes, microwave chips and peas or a rolled up ham and egg salad with salad cream (still a fav of mine to be fair!).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Did Jack repay the people that took her in by rolling up her sleeves (so they recognise her) and cooking?!

No good deed goes unpunished.
You sound like a Judgy J person. Jack should watch a few ot her programmes to learn how to live a decent life where you pay your own bills, and take your baloney off the interweb x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's giving Stephen King's 'Misery' vibes. She's a weirdo.

Can't remember what I used to use the internet for before I found these threads, so invested :ROFLMAO:
Really strong Strange Aunty Pat vibes from Jacqui there. You have to be nice to Strange Aunty Pat, she can't help being like she is and she hasn't got many friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I shall attempt to start a new thread now, unless anyone’s already started 🙂
Thank you! I usually panic-start a thread when we get to this many pages but I have had wine, so I’m nope-ing out.

I’m onto you though, you creating a new thread can only mean another phase of your plan for duck domination.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.