Jack Monroe #517 She's not Nazanin Zahghari-Ratcliffe mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If libel is decided on what a ‘reasonable person’ would come to understand based on the available facts then I would hope for all our sakes that majority of squigs would not be deemed a ‘reasonable person’ (tbf I can see a judge saying the same for the canal and putting all their future efforts into unplugging the internet for good)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Definitely AI. Cheap, fast, crap. It's not journalism. It's barely reporting.
Unfortunately I’ve worked in an environment where I’ve had to churn out this crap. When you have to produce 10-12 stories per shift you aren’t doorstopping people or going for complex narratives. It’s literally crap like ‘celeb said X on Twitter’. AI would probably do a better job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
That reminds me, what happened to Thrifty Shades of Beige? :sick:
Urgh Jack was probably all sucking up to her wanging on about being shagged sideways by burger Bill or summat, having to walk with a Zimmer frame for a week 🤢 50 shades of slop I seem to remember 😀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What a Grunk that was! I was backwards and forwards like a dog at a fair. I am sure I missed some of the posts, I was laughing so much, especially the Hitler video (even though I have seen it so many times before.)

I think this is it folks, final countdown to the end of the grift.

Even Jack can't come back .
Can she?
Hope not (imagine the eye roll emoji here).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How about you offer it to one of the genuine poor honest folk that have fallen on hard times?
Massive bleeping Tarquin and Cresida vibes from this one + many others.
On The Run Jack Is A bleep
#ontherunjackisacunt
(I just SHANT on the other bollox billy big one's is spewing, now, LEAVE ME ALONE)
🙃xx
Thankyou

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
It's giving Stephen King's 'Misery' vibes. She's a weirdo.

Can't remember what I used to use the internet for before I found these threads, so invested :ROFLMAO:
SO weird! So nasal as well. I actually couldn't finish watching it it was so painful, poor Marcus, he looked so taken aback by it all 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
It's a shame Jack doesn't venture further than ASDA or Sainsbury's. Was perusing the ice cream section of Aldi this evening 🍉 , and they had mini vienetta's on a stick! Her mind would have been blown

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I thought the Canal might like to see the gin I drank last night to toast this latest chaos.

*taps the sign* Go Well PAL gin. This has gold leaf in it (pointless AF) and I’m sure Jack would appreciate that level of unnecessary luxury.
View attachment 2243983
I'm disappointed you don't have both hands cupping this like a Jack bowl, dear ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You take one end of Hadrian's Wall, I'll take the other. SHE SHALL NOT PASS!

*makes signs - "KEEP NORTHUMBERLAND HONK FREE!", "SMOL PIXIE GO 'OME!", "SHOULD HAVE KEPT YER LEGS SHUT!' etc to place at 100 yard intervals*
And I'll mind the bridge 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If libel is decided on what a ‘reasonable person’ would come to understand based on the available facts then I would hope for all our sakes that majority of squigs would not be deemed a ‘reasonable person’ (tbf I can see a judge saying the same for the canal and putting all their future efforts into unplugging the internet for good)
But to Sue Jack for defamationm libel she has to have written something that defames him and affects his earnings and reputation.
NAL but it hasn’t got legs.

Reactions: 18
I wonder how many more times the school cooks made her meatball recipe? I will have a guess, never.
I can imagine she was nothing but an irritation that made a mess of their kitchen. You know damn well they had to clean up after her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.