Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess she has to promote it because of contractual obligations, but knows full well it's s*ite.
Maybe I'm a cynic, and i have know no idea how these festivals work, but could Adrian be getting a nice chunk of cash. And is well aware the book is gash, and guest is to food poverty what Harold Shipman was to patient safety, and is actually just looking after his business?

If these daft bastards are willing to pay…..

Reactions: 22
Very much this. She's the sanitised version of the Struggling Poor, rising above all challenges with grace and good humour. The real poor have no use for her 'recipes' or 'hacks'.

Reactions: 28
Yeah you are odd, nevermind.
It was all about being able to wind the watch when on the wrist, or alter the time in the field.
If the crown's pointing up the arm that is fiddly to do.
Bullhead watches are a whole other thing

Eta, Jack's a dick

Her watch is on her left hand on most pics from a quick scroll down google images so I think either on the one where it's on the right was reversed or for some reason she was wearing it on the other hand on that day (maybe if she was double watching with the apple watch at some point on the day?).

Reactions: 10
Obviously we know he didn't film that but wtf Jack?
Is your child sitting on the hob? Why aren't you chatting to him? How come he has such a steady hand?
Lying cow.
In my many years on this planet, not once has someone filmed me cooking in the kitchen. Frankly it would be weird. No chance one of my sons would be or have ever been in the slightest bit interested in doing so either.

It's another one of her recycled piles of BS.

ETA- what exactly does she think she is showing here? Newsflash - person cooks food. Welcome to the lives of the majority of the rest of the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
Im going to regret asking this: But……double watching?!

Reactions: 11
I found middle aged men could be much worse too. Yeah you got some rude older ladies, but a lot of the time they kind of had a point because they were getting shitty service. The men could be truly horrible. I’ve had blokes smash things on the floor, get in my face screaming, and even implying they’d be waiting for me outside when I finish my shift. I’d take someone speaking to my manager any day over that. But there’s no male version of Karen because a woman being rude and uptight is still seen as worse than a man throwing his weight around.

Reactions: 67
Im going to regret asking this: But……double watching?!
She's got her apple watch but also frequently wears the "analogue" watch which I think is the one in the pic where it's on the right - double watching is having a watch on each wrist Often seen locally on men with an apple watch/fitbit on one wrist and then a genuine fake rolex on the other

Reactions: 29
What the fuck is wrong with people?! Am I in a minority here (massively offending jokes aside) where I don't behave like a total cunt when out in public?!

Reactions: 21
Ok. Why?

What the actual fuck is the point?

Every day is a learning day here for me

Reactions: 12
I still thinking everyone should have to work a hospitality job for at least a year, it opens your eyes to so much shit that’s ‘normal’ for a lot of people.

On a lighter note, middle aged men who think they’re the ultimate number one expert in the whole world on beer is another notable turdy customer demo.

Reactions: 45
Like Jacks fanbase, dont they normally have beards? They come here and try to tell the staff how to brew bier better. And you can guess how its received

One tourist actually started waving his CAMRA membership card around. He was softy, gently, shown to the exit. Apparently it was the reason god invented doors

Reactions: 16
The replies on her insta are a strong purgative atm but this is a belter. She definitely suggested it didn't she. Like the others. Who bailed when push came to I Do.

Attachments

Reactions: 32
is he sat on the counter / cooker filming that?
He's a very small boy indeed!

Also my kids aren't old enough to film me yet but if they were I'm pretty sure I wouldn't just pokerface ignore them! It's giving big bae caught me sleeping

Reactions: 32
Completed It mate with a nice dollop of name dropping thrown in (ruth hunt is ex head of stonewall, now sits in House of Lords). I’m pretty sure she won’t have guest’s number in her phone.

Reactions: 24
Completed It mate with a nice dollop of name dropping thrown in (ruth hunt is ex head of stonewall, now sits in House of Lords). I’m pretty sure she won’t have guest’s number in her phone.
Isnt Big Lin something to do with Stonewall?

Reactions: 13
The replies on her insta are a strong purgative atm but this is a belter. She definitely suggested it didn't she. Like the others. Who bailed when push came to I Do.
You can just imagine her shrieking “PEOPLE SAY WE SHOULD GET MARRIED HAHAHAHA” at terrified male acquaintances.

Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.