Jack Monroe #509 The Silence of the Scams.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found myself balls deep in that frightful Mrs Gloss FB group last night (terrifying). How is this the face/caption of someone who doesn’t like attention? Also, I saw it so now you have to too. The arrogance! Queen Debbie Harry should not be mentioned in the same breath as guest.

I also borderline strained my sphincter beyond repair at the thought of her doing the hair, makeup, and doing multiple O faces in front of the tripod.

View attachment 2194549
What did she blend her eyeshadow with, her foot?

in today's episode of These Narc Cunts are All The Same, my former friend can often be found on social media comparing herself to Pamela Anderson or Marilyn Monroe without irony. Everyone laughs but nobody calls her out because she'll launch a hate campaign against you while simultaneously blaming you for her anxiety/depression/ptsd/fibro/arthritis/latest suicide attempt.

And that headlock "friendship" picture gave me flashbacks... every photo of us was like that to create this sense of over-familiarity because she could not keep a female friend. Like get the duck off me you parasite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
On this day in history...

2020. Jack revealed her unnaturally white teeth were because of Superdrug's charcoal toothpaste.

View attachment 2194642

I always thought this was such an unflattering pic of her yet she used it on every platform lol

Jodie, avoiding stepping on this lady's Rug of Doom.

View attachment 2194668
Mad to think she was 27 here when she has the dress sense of a 45 year old.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I always thought this was such an unflattering pic of her yet she used it on every platform lol

Mad to think she was 27 here when she has the dress sense of a 45 year old.
She's like a kind of weird out of sync Benjamin Button, sometimes she looks like a 14 year old and sometimes she looks like methuselah.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I know we’ll be honouring dear heart Tina with the next TT, but this would have been an excellent thread title. Nearly made me spit tea on the baby from laughing, WARNED.
I have faith a ninny can make a baguette pun fit with the second line of simply the best… simply the guest breadier than all the rest is all have and it’s crap but someone will make a perfect one, I just know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I've said it before and I'll say it again - it's the mockery that will truly irk her narc soul, not the outright hostility.
Yes! She takes herself very seriously. She's dour, pompous and humourless. Any phony self deprecation is supposed to lead to reassurances of how fabulous she is. Any joke is stolen or so convoluted you lose the punchline. Mockery will enrage her.
---
Jodie, avoiding stepping on this lady's Rug of Doom.

View attachment 2194668
Isnt Jodie bi? Bet she tried to throw it on her

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Yes! She takes herself very seriously. She's dour, pompous and humourless. Any phony self deprecation is supposed to lead to reassurances of how fabulous she is. Any joke is stolen or so convoluted you lose the punchline. Mockery will enrage her.
---

Isnt Jodie bi? Bet she tried to throw it on her
She seems to have tried to remodel herself as some sort of Dr Doolittle (should get on well with our own Dr Dofuckall) with about 7 million broken animals. Only she gets her fanny out on the internet too
---
😂 😂 💀 💀 bleeping deceased.
We do need a ⚰ reaction on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20230525_104710_YouTube~2.jpg

Jack's not gettin' up
And she's not going out
Grab her socks
by the throat and shout

Gotta scam it
Patreon gets a share
Griftin' bread out
of some dosy mares

(If you get this reference... We can be friends... And you old... 😜)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Re: all the endless compliment fishing selfies, whilst screaming low self-esteem and self-hatred...

Goddess grant me the low self-esteem and self-hatred of Jack Monroe 🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I'm really hoping with the forthcoming MCU phases that they copyright everything with that name. Sure, it's your legal name, can't change that - but you can't publish anything or appear anywhere with the name as the headline/title, as it could be capitalising upon Marvel's IP.
Will that mean she becomes known as the grifter formerly known as Jack Monroe?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm really hoping with the forthcoming MCU phases that they copyright everything with that name. Sure, it's your legal name, can't change that - but you can't publish anything or appear anywhere with the name as the headline/title, as it could be capitalising upon Marvel's IP.
I think courts are fairly lenient when it comes to people's legal names, especially if they've been using them for years. And given that Jack's also comes from a folk song then I'd suggest Marvel would be barking up the wrong tree if they tried to prevent it being used for anything (outside of comic books and superhero films, obviously).

Reactions: 25
Found myself balls deep in that frightful Mrs Gloss FB group last night (terrifying). How is this the face/caption of someone who doesn’t like attention? Also, I saw it so now you have to too. The arrogance! Queen Debbie Harry should not be mentioned in the same breath as guest.

I also borderline strained my sphincter beyond repair at the thought of her doing the hair, makeup, and doing multiple O faces in front of the tripod.

View attachment 2194549
always be yourself, unless you can be the lovechild of cherie blair and a shark

1685009952325.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I think courts are fairly lenient when it comes to people's legal names, especially if they've been using them for years. And given that Jack's also comes from a folk song then I'd suggest Marvel would be barking up the wrong tree if they tried to prevent it being used for anything (outside of comic books and superhero films, obviously).
Agreed and it’s also a “normal” name (as in there are literally millions of Jacks around and Monroe while not Smith level common is still a known and legitimate surname) - it’s not like someone changing their name to Spider Man and then attempting to release comic books where you might side eye it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I see Chris Packham (who has an official autism diagnosis) has just won a libel case. Countdown to guest claiming she receives faeces (as opposed to creating them) and having a car (not a Tesla) set on fire outside the bungamansion in 3…2…1…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.