Jack Monroe #509 The Silence of the Scams.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found myself balls deep in that frightful Mrs Gloss FB group last night (terrifying). How is this the face/caption of someone who doesn’t like attention? Also, I saw it so now you have to too. The arrogance! Queen Debbie Harry should not be mentioned in the same breath as guest.

I also borderline strained my sphincter beyond repair at the thought of her doing the hair, makeup, and doing multiple O faces in front of the tripod.

View attachment 2194549
She looks like me when I’m on the bus and my colleague with really bad morning breath is standing there jabbering away at me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Or when Lewis Hamilton finally outed himself as a self-important little twit by trying to stop a watchmaker using "his" surname despite Hamilton watches being founded 100 years before he was born.
Him dressing like he's been through Alladdins laundry basket was always a pointer.............😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Honestly Debbie Harry she wishes! She is plain deluded. She looks like a try hard new romantic that just quite get it right! Can i just ask what the actual point of her current career is? She literally says and does nothing, pops up at rando festivals spouts a 'tale as old a time' then says nothing. There is loads for her to be signposting inflation, the dehumiaisatiom of migrants etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Pretty telling that she seeks to position her PR officer as her 'best friend'. I suspect that, like many a PickMe the world over, Jack finds it difficult to forge genuine and deep friendships with other women.
---

Yes but I think it might be a bit more than that as well. As long as she was with people like Leggy and Louisa, she was still connected to the world of real fame, celebrities and media. That probably had the effect of keeping her scammy behaviour in check as these women would have been very concerned about their personal reputations in the media industry. After all, we know that LJC dissuaded her from crowdfunding a house.

Once LJC LEFT, and DKL was an obvious unmitigated disaster, Jack no longer had any sort of genuine claim to media and celebrity beyond Twitter, so there was nothing holding her back from degenerating into full on scamming.
I bet Jack is 1 of those well suss women who bang on about only having male friends cos 'other women are jealous of me. Girl bye.
---
Found myself balls deep in that frightful Mrs Gloss FB group last night (terrifying). How is this the face/caption of someone who doesn’t like attention? Also, I saw it so now you have to too. The arrogance! Queen Debbie Harry should not be mentioned in the same breath as guest.

I also borderline strained my sphincter beyond repair at the thought of her doing the hair, makeup, and doing multiple O faces in front of the tripod.

View attachment 2194549
Looks like Billy Idol

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Trolled by a baguette, a new low.

Surely she won't be able to resist kicking off when she sees this?
Wow. I can't imagine anything like that from even a year ago. Either they have no idea who she is, or don't see her and her minions as a threat.

Reactions: 31

View attachment 2194549
She looks like she is mid-unsatisfactory orgasm here.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
"I do have stuff to say about the suspiciously coordinated campaign that is swirling round against me, now the trolls have continued their clandestine campaign against me by stealing my work, setting up an index for using bread to measure inflation and posting a lot of interesting facts and statistics about bread and wages and consumer buying power"

1685004970080.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Wow. I can't imagine anything like that from even a year ago. Either they have no idea who she is, or don't see her and her minions as a threat.
I've said it before and I'll say it again - it's the mockery that will truly irk her narc soul, not the outright hostility.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
She's at best a laughing stock and at worst a fraud. Comes up with a project, puts out a beg, says it is coming soon, goes silent and produces nothing. Then tries to take credit. That bread index shows exactly the sort of thing she should have produced with her beg money.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

View attachment 2194549
She looks like she is about to faint but is also having a slightly difficult dump.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

View attachment 2194549
She looks like she’s pretending to be asleep so Big Dave will carry her up to bed

• Haha
Reactions: 22
On this day in history...

2020. Jack revealed her unnaturally white teeth were because of Superdrug's charcoal toothpaste.

Screenshot_20200526-090607.jpg

30C02420-8406-4FE2-87C5-29EBFFD61520.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Trolled by a baguette, a new low.

Surely she won't be able to resist kicking off when she sees this?
I know we’ll be honouring dear heart Tina with the next TT, but this would have been an excellent thread title. Nearly made me spit tea on the baby from laughing, WARNED.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I think I love the Bread Index. I wonder how long you have to work for before you can buy a smol piece of Jellycat toast? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.