Jack Monroe #509 The Silence of the Scams.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh PR Vix was on Stephs Packed lunch last week, she was all up in Jacks niche with thrifty cost saving tips.
Vix was roped into one of Jack's live streams and said, "I have a bag of flour. What can I do with that?"

So I won't be taking any tips from her, thank you very much indeed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
She knew what she was doing with the blackfishing selfies, she was all "I know what you're going to say, well it's not cultural appropriation, braids are traditional for Greek people!!!11" ignoring her very obvious heavy tan. And then the time she tried to imply she'd been racially profiled

Although I would not be surprised if she tries to pull some form of Black ancestry out of her anus, she collects identities like Pokemon cards
If she could get away with it, she’d be claiming big D isn’t really her dad and using that to claim various heritages. But I think that would tip him over the edge.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The messages she posted on Kickstarter, and the dms Lyn said it’s fine to share, and various tweets all reveal what a manipulative shyster she is.
When you’re “in it” with her, believing her guff, each little escalation seems believable - ouchy arthritis, wheezy chest infection, using a stick to hobble to the post box, nefarious trolls, threats, bad mentals.
To a total outsider, if you come in at the part where the smol sickly pixie is dialled right up, you look at it and go “what a crank!” Writing labels with arthritic fingers for thousands of envelopes, who does that?is she stupid?”
For the people “in it” I think the large volume of “need cash/send casho’s” and “smol ouchy can’t do it/ also you’re all bullies asking me to deliver what you paid for” could be a silver bullet

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
For the people “in it” I think the large volume of “need cash/send casho’s” and “smol ouchy can’t do it/ also you’re all bullies asking me to deliver what you paid for” could be a silver bullet
Hahaha
Far too soon as usual but surely a contender for thread title 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
The messages she posted on Kickstarter, and the dms Lyn said it’s fine to share, and various tweets all reveal what a manipulative shyster she is.
When you’re “in it” with her, believing her guff, each little escalation seems believable - ouchy arthritis, wheezy chest infection, using a stick to hobble to the post box, nefarious trolls, threats, bad mentals.
To a total outsider, if you come in at the part where the smol sickly pixie is dialled right up, you look at it and go “what a crank!” Writing labels with arthritic fingers for thousands of envelopes, who does that?is she stupid?”
It's all part of what is, to me, an astonishingly clear pattern.

The Kickstarter that went more than 8.5x over target, but which produced substandard work and had to be followed up with an additional beg for postage.
The lockdown begging to support a new project which never materialised.
Suggesting that she would like to crowdfund for a house.
The ongoing Patreon scam, together with her lies about having sent rewards and avoidance of paying refunds.
The VBI, with associated tip jar rattle to support the team she said she had put together to do the work that never appeared.
The Sue Lee scandal, with tens or hundreds of thousands in donations unaccounted for.
The HH2 tip jar rattle, based on lies about melting soap and solar light bulbs when she was bringing in an estimated £8,922 a month from Patreon alone.

People make excuses for her, and say that she's just disorganised and that there was no deliberate deceit or intent to defraud. I say the opposite: no-one could act like that by accident. She knows exactly what she's done, and what she's continuing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
I started to mither about the height difference between the smol scammer and Philth (5’11) and Holly (5’8 clearly wearing heels) in that picture but to be honest I lost the will to live before properly finishing my thoughts. Conclusion: is she duck 5’1(.7).
4ft nothing lol

The poison dwarf needs binned in the wharf 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s a week today since Dan Wooton interviewed Lee Anderson. Please someone tell me there’s going to be a follow-up?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s a week today since Dan Wooton interviewed Lee Anderson. Please someone tell me there’s going to be a follow-up?
It all seems to have died a death. The mainstream press will report on literally any old tit, I see articles that are just a transcribed series of tweets all the time, but they won't touch this?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
It all seems to have died a death. The mainstream press will report on literally any old tit, I see articles that are just a transcribed series of tweets all the time, but they won't touch this?
I’m living in hope that it’s brought back to Anderson/Daubney/Fox/Wooton’s attention and they follow up on it.
the question remains unanswered. Jack didn’t instruct a lawyer, and took money off people for that very purpose. If she said she’s doing exactly what she said she would do with it, which doesn’t actually apply in these circumstances, then she needs to refund.
And if she has donated money, she needs to provide clear and indisputable proof of this, including dates in and out.
Fox donated a fiver and she immediately gave it away which wasn’t in the terms she set either.

Reactions: 38
I've just checked Wootton's twitter, and it's all MADELINE MCCAN / the beginning of the end of prince harry / BBC LIES / aren't young people annoying? / THE WOKE BLOB ATE MY HAMSTER

Honestly, I'm not sure that another 30 second piece about Jack in amongst that lot would actually add any value.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I’m quietly hoping that actual legal things are happening in the background so GB news are being quiet until they’ve got something concrete. I have mithered on whether the seeming quietness on the CCJ from the usual suspects might be because when there’s a court date, someone is going to do an article on that plus this? Being taken to court for dodgy finances plus a questionable PayPal fundraiser might make a much stronger story.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She raised 70K to write a book. 70K !!!!! Let that sink in. Now imagine how much she raised to Sue Lee....... a high profile case, reported far and wide, against a highly disliked evil Tory... I'm betting it was in the hundreds of thousands. If it wasnt, why won't she just tell us?
And that when she was at the height of her fame during the kickstarter. I think she got over 200k easily for Sue Lee.

Reactions: 24
Ainsley definitely looked better than Jack when he was in Red Dwarf……

Edit: Guest starring Jack Monroe as Spare Head 3
Sorry to correct you tenderstem but spare head 3 had a genuine reason for his behaviour- he had droid rot.

Jack would be more suited to the polymorph, with it’s constant cycling through identities , and too many teeth it it’s natural state
IMG_1267.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
And that when she was at the height of her fame during the kickstarter. I think she got over 200k easily for Sue Lee.
I know that's just your opinion not fact but actually imagine if that's true.. At the time I never really assumed she'd make much (naively) but the more it's been spoken about the more I realised it's an actual possibility.

Did it ever get clarified exactly what/where the £70k went towards?

Reactions: 27
Sorry to correct you tenderstem but spare head 3 had a genuine reason for his behaviour- he had droid rot.

Jack would be more suited to the polymorph, with it’s constant cycling through identities , and too many teeth it it’s natural state
View attachment 2193225
And silicon rickets 😂😂

Ah tit, shes going to come down with both of those next week

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've just checked Wootton's twitter, and it's all MADELINE MCCAN / the beginning of the end of prince harry / BBC LIES / aren't young people annoying? / THE WOKE BLOB ATE MY HAMSTER

Honestly, I'm not sure that another 30 second piece about Jack in amongst that lot would actually add any value.
Wootton is such a smug bleep, but how could he not be with that face.

I'd never watched GB News till the Jack thing last week. While I have always been a big lefty wanker (although increasingly alienated by the narcissistic identity politics and brigade who have nothing more intelligent to say than "duck the Tories") I felt myself being a bit taken in by the jingoistic "BRITAIN BRITAIN BRITAIN ISN'T BRITAIN GREAT, BRITAIN IS AMAZING, THE BEST FOR BRITAIN IS YET TO COME, PROUD OF BRITAIN" rhetoric.

It's bleeping ludicrous it is marginally better for my fragile brain than "everything's fucked and we're all doomed" we hear everywhere else 😂.

Me a few years ago would be horrified by the above.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.