Jack Monroe #509 The Silence of the Scams.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knew what she was doing with the blackfishing selfies, she was all "I know what you're going to say, well it's not cultural appropriation, braids are traditional for Greek people!!!11" ignoring her very obvious heavy tan. And then the time she tried to imply she'd been racially profiled

Although I would not be surprised if she tries to pull some form of Black ancestry out of her anus, she collects identities like Pokemon cards
Beg Lives Matter

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She knew what she was doing with the blackfishing selfies, she was all "I know what you're going to say, well it's not cultural appropriation, braids are traditional for Greek people!!!11" ignoring her very obvious heavy tan. And then the time she tried to imply she'd been racially profiled

Although I would not be surprised if she tries to pull some form of Black ancestry out of her anus, she collects identities like Pokemon cards
Was it noted in January that Guest temporarily forgot that she was non-binary? How peculiar.

E2E6F20E-51AA-442F-B298-8E5E8F50C0BF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Jesus bleeping Christ, I couldn't get through that last update. You raised SEVENTY THOUSAND POUNDS, you don't need to carry books anywhere. She's laying it on so thick it's beyond satire. You'd think she's a bleeping sickly Dikensian child with consumption who's just finished a 76 hour shift in the workhouse.
She's like this a lot though. Kickstarter, Patreon, Teemill (and to some degree Sue Lee), 'I'm doing something really amazing! Fund me and you will get xyz!'. And actually the VBI though Nigella mainly raised the money there.
Raises thousands, then when expected to deliver results, she won't mention it then gets so arsey and resentful and falls back on the 'I'm so ill and exhausted and doing this all on my own' line, as if it is all an unasked for imposition.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Someone very early on described her as 'Beggy Mitchell' and I like it so much I now try to incorporate it into day to day conversation wherever appropriate
There's lots of Beggy Mitchells who have threads devoted to them on Tattle. She is up there with the beggiest* of them all.

(*NB I do know that is not a real word 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There's lots of Beggy Mitchells who have threads devoted to them on Tattle. She is up there with the beggiest* of them all.

(*NB I do know that is not a real word 🤣)
We should petition Frau Dent to add it to her daily thing she does on twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just goes to show how warped she actually is to even think of making something like that up. Not to mention then typing out the full word, without even a courtesy asterisk, in her fictional account.
And the r-word (not a racial slur but she still shouldn't be using it)

She really does have this bizarre compulsion to be ALL THE MARGINALISED IDENTITIES, don't forget the time she said she was beaten up because someone thought she was a gay man

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

She really does have this bizarre compulsion to be ALL THE MARGINALISED IDENTITIES, don't forget the time she said she was beaten up because someone thought she was a gay man
But yet still managed to simultaneously call her pretty.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

Its because she has no actual friends, (probably because she is basically intolerable and needy) If she adopts all these new funky identities she can ingratiate herself with another group and convince them she is doing the lords work and they should support her financially.

Shes a bit like the aliens in Independence Day…..she moves in, consumes everything she can and moves on.

Vegan
Non Binary
Trans
Lesbian
Disabled
Jewish/Nordy/Scottish/Cypriot/Martian

She a chameleon (sp?) when it comes to the grift continuing

Edit: The aliens in ID probably had cleaner fingernails too 🤢
---
And considering she reads here; (Hi Jack 👋) you would think the endless mention of the fingernails would make her do something rather than presenting “food” looking like shes just come from a shift on a proctology ward and they’d run out of gloves……..

But….SHANT etc. poor smol pixie too skint to afford soap

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Here's a selection of public updates from the Kickstarter for those who haven't seen. You can peruse it as much as you like here (Cooking on a Bootstrap Kickstarter page).

Also lol, forgot she said her Nan was her copy editor, and she uses 'ordinary people' to test her recipes.

quoting myself like a ninny to say, I've just reread this and been hit by the realisation of her saying "I am loathe [sic] to name and shame you but if I have to, I will, so the others know not to pay attention to your sniping and griping" and how ridiculous that is

public naming and shaming of previous backers who criticise you? totally normal behaviour

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Victoria is a real person - PR Vix. She also had a role in cheerleading Jack about the kitten, she’s now a stand up comedian last I heard.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Frauen, I'm sorry to disrupt the thread, drop something and go, but I was mithering about laughing at the very early threads and thought it was important to remind ourselves of the below.

To summarise: Jack demanded donations at the start of lockdown on the basis that lockdown would cause her to lose money. Clear implication being that donations was the only thing that stood between her and destitution. This despite: she was living with a C4 executive; she had the BBC DKL gig; she was living in a 3 bed house in a lovely part of Southend. She clearly implies that she will use the money to launch a big campaign to help people in need during lockdown: WHICH NEVER HAPPENED. This is a time when hard working people DID lose their small businesses and go broke. Not our Jack.

The highly manipulative tone of this post is so similar to the DM she was sending wavering backers...and also the posts she made to the Kickstarter backers of her self-published book who had been waiting for years when she raised £70k and was ignoring their requests for updates whilst she titted about playing the big celeb on twitter and then accused her cheated backers of bullying HER...she has been playing this wicked narc game for years. So if anyone ever tells you we're obsessed, or we're mean girls, or we're trolls yada yada....just show them this.

View attachment 2192299
Lots of interesting language in that tweet. "Sarky backchat" belies or reduces some of the nasty, dangerous stuff she was spouting. It also plays down her role as a bully. "Fistbump" is of course a popular phrase especially amongst younger adults and kids. She is implying she is one of them, cool, hip and youthful. Fistbump is also a virtual act 🤜🤛 a virtual fistbump is just as easy as a virtual tip jar donation. By using the word fistbump instead of monetary donation, she is softening the ugly truth of the matter. She is a shark but she won't come out and say she wants to eat you, she will softly, gently skirt around that topic and dress it up in frills before pouncing. "Kick off" and "empty cup", are those calculated tugging at the heartstrings of footie fans, especially the neckbeard brigade? It's interesting how her language changes as she tries to appeal to different groups. "Freelancer who barely scrapes a wage" how many struggling freelancers will have empathised with that and bunged what they could afford? As for giving her work away for free? Slop manuals that don't even work, recipes created with the bare minimum of effort, books, talks, partnerships. This greedy bastard was raking it in. None of it was for free unless an agent advised it in order to raise her profile. Jack is a lazy bugger but she does work hard at the grift, she could put '10 years of grift experience' on her CV.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
This is PR Vix. She did an Instagram live with Jack in May 2020. Tattle was roughly 100% of the audience.

FBF54085-B6FE-4DC2-BDF0-11AE54691828_1.jpeg

Screenshot_20200524-201709.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.