Jack Monroe #509 The Silence of the Scams.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this is old news - no time to grunk! But I'm watching question time live on iplayer and they've just said Jack Monroe is on next week's show in Leicester
Did they say who else would be on with her?

Not 30p Lee, surely...?

Reactions: 44
Sorry if this is old news - no time to grunk! But I'm watching question time live on iplayer and they've just said Jack Monroe is on next week's show in Leicester
Why Leicester? Richard III didn’t spend 500 years under a car park for that.

Reactions: 77
I think they only named sophie as she was the one that had the original idea , and she clearly has an interest in writing within her field based on the amount of “articles” she has written , like this one https://www.theprojectheal.org/blog/finding-the-faith-to-recover

Reactions: 23
I just scrolled through the comments on the Kickstarter page… it’s such a mish mash of do gooder ‘be nice’ bleeding heart types and other backers who are gutted and quite rightly, want what they paid for.

It’s staggering that this alone didn’t sink Jack

Reactions: 36
ETA I've posted useless rubbish given others comments above. But it's here now. Toot toot!!

Kickstarter at the time had the total pledged on it so no estimates needed. If I remember right it was circa 70k yes.

Reactions: 18
I would be too embarrassed to show my face to the sun in my own back yard and yet here she is going on Question Time!

Reactions: 42
So has anyone heard from Canandbawl Begtor today or is it all still, as the title suggests, silence of the scams?
---
Why Leicester? Richard III didn’t spend 500 years under a car park for that.
It's got to be Leicester's turn by now. She can't keep imposing herself on Scottish people indefinitely...

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Jack with her audience bigger than Glastonbury’s pyramid stage could really advocate for us but nah that’s too much like actual work

Wow, Agent Adrian is earning his money

Seriously though, I don't think I can do this any more whatever she does, she keeps coming out of it and getting work. And QT is quite high profile

It is just frustrating that she is grifting the hell out of people and nobody cares

Reactions: 65
Da fuuuuck, why would you put yourself through that omg. Shes either delusional or a masochist.

Oh wouldn’t it be glorious if someone in the audience calls her out for being a big old fraudster!? Leicester based Fraus, now is your time to shine!!

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.