Jack Monroe #490 Isn't it laconic? Don't you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2094893
“Oh I know”. duck off you ignorant simpleton.

Was ‘The NHS: Your Money Or Your Life’ “written in the 1940s” about the NHS before the NHS, Jack? Or can’t you check?

Take your bleeping brain out of storage and stop making such a twit of yourself with your every utterance, you complete berk.

View attachment 2094895
Brilliant excuse. Every time I'm too lazy to spend ten seconds googling something, I'll just say "it's in storage"

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Frauen, hear me out, but I'm beginning to think that maybe Jack isn't very smart...

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Brilliant excuse. Every time I'm too lazy to spend ten seconds googling something, I'll just say "it's in storage"
Okay big secret and 🍉. In the Jurassic era I held a Company Secretary role for six months, didn't have a clue about the Machiavellian nature of international mergers and acquisitions or the NYSE, spent a lot of time saying things were in storage/archived.

With what I know now, should have just brought in some rinsed hoops as a distraction, shouting VBI

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Interesting that "it's in storage" rather than "it's in a box" or "it hasn't been unpacked yet". Implying that she's out of the crappy bungamansion but not yet into the new place?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Yeah, I picked up on “in storage” rather than “packed”, too. Interesting. Moved or not moved? Ejected from the bungamansion and back with Ma and Pa?

Reactions: 48
Interesting that "it's in storage" rather than "it's in a box" or "it hasn't been unpacked yet". Implying that she's out of the crappy bungamansion but not yet into the new place?
I noticed that and was thinking maybe she's moved and has had to rent storage for the surplus boxes she couldn't fit in the new place 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 41
Jack exists in the space between logic and madness. There's a gaslight to show the way, and a tall small boy with Turkish delight will be there to thank you for the cake from your fanny. That is all I can say.

For real, good night all. I'm deliciously ordinarily tired from a real day of work, it's a little rainy and I have two cats running up and down the hall, excited to snuggle in at 11.15pm AEST.

Keep me updated x

• Haha
  • Heart
Too busy to grunk today…

Luckily I already know the discussions today, because I read a book that was written before we were all born called: “A frauen mithers” written in 1940,and sadly predicted that your discussions would take place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
it’s like when the kids ask for a toy I’ve sent to the charity shop I tell them it’s in the garage and will look for it later

I’m loving A chaos at the end of the Easter break when I’ve run out of energy and money To take the kids out - thanks for all you do Jack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I've been BUSY at work - I see Jack is still being a lying, tit stirring, pompous twit on the internet 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you know how many people the room seats? For some reason I think it's 80.
I was also going to ask this.

I'm not sure what's going to be worse for her: the vast expanse of emptiness or the chance that CCJ squig plus a few other disgruntleds are going to show up and make her look a tit.

What a shame.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
At the risk of getting shouted at by the mods 😇 its interesting that one of the accounts that yesterday was all over this expecting the local police to start burning people at the stake, has now questioned why we've gone from "multiple threats" to "private correspondence".

It seems even the most rabid of supporters eventually see the light............
Wasn’t that a well-known “hater” troll taking the piss?

Reactions: 13
Frauen, hear me out, but I'm beginning to think that maybe Jack isn't very smart...
I'd always hesitate to term someone a narcissist but when someone so transparently not clever thinks they're some sort of genius then you have to lean toward it haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was also going to ask this.

I'm not sure what's going to be worse for her: the vast expanse of emptiness or the chance that CCJ squig plus a few other disgruntleds are going to show up and make her look a tit.

What a shame.

Wouldn't it be funny if a nefarious asshat TrOlL bought all the remaining tickets and it actually was just CCJ squig there.

• Haha
IMG_20230412_140039.jpg

If the person recommending it to you is at least three decades out on the publication date, I wouldn't bother squig. Or at least they haven't properly read it, because they somehow managed to miss that it was published a quarter of a century later than they say it is.

Tbf I don't know why you'd read it anyway, unless you were working on a history of ideas type/social history attitudes to the NHS in the Thatcher years niche little paper.

1681307149000.png

I'm autistic too Jack. And I love accuracy. Which is why I immediately Googled the book you referenced because I'm a pedantic wotsit too 🤪

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 91
This. What must they be thinking in that office about her claims? Even if vaguely true (as in Clitfest trying to get her to drop out by saying that they have received negative comms about her), the way she has escalated it and tied it in with all that vile stuff she claims to have survived, is very poor for clitfest's reputation.

They will have to have meetings about how to respond now. Once again, she is dragging people into a slop-filled midden, creating unnecessary work, stress, and costing money, simply because she wants more "you go girl" tweets in her replies.

She is doing a supreme job (for once) of cancelling herself. I want a journo to pick this up now. Red top headline screaming: Poverty chef cookbook author issued with fatwa. NOT. etc. Bring it on.
👩‍🍳 💋 🦉 🍾
too short

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.