Jack Monroe #490 Isn't it laconic? Don't you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome everyone to thread 490! As Paddy says on Take Me Out, “No likey, four ninety!”

Congratulations on the thread title to lovely @Emmapism !

2B8DE4AE-0BD9-4F7C-B752-347ECDA19EC5.jpeg

Come on Jack, list the things!

Emma P, you win an Easter Egg of your choice, (egg hunt and weird scabby tinfoil optional).

Everyone else…

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE BABY

CD67365F-9A13-48A3-9007-EBDDDFF54896.jpeg

In the last thread, I don’t think Jack tweeted, so we mithered about Easter of last year.

For thread title nominations, please use the words “thread title”, and in the words of Davina, PLEASE DO NOT SWEAR!

For lurkers/newcomers hi! please have a look at the wiki, pink button up there 👆🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I’m so confused by that Mae/milk bottle photo. Is it an actual selfie she has edited to look like MM? Or a photo of MM she’s manipulated to look like her? Or am I being a ninny/tenderhead?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m so confused by that Mae/milk bottle photo. Is it an actual selfie she has edited to look like MM? Or a photo of MM she’s manipulated to look like her? Or am I being a ninny/tenderhead?
Like with all brainfarts of Monroe’s, whoever effing knows?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think Jack was just trying to look like Mae. And maybe just a coincidence, but also trying to copy Mae’s expression here.

A3543825-C261-487E-B9C2-4E9E3DC10A62.jpeg

---
Or this one.

49FDDC53-0F3E-4C4E-9ECE-10E0EAE20298.jpeg

Damn Jack, be yourself, everyone else is taken.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
No, it was complete coincidence that LJC was at a work event with Mae, and immediately Jack started the “got milk/double dip” facetuned series.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
I think she was going for MM but ended up looking more like Owen Jones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
I just read a book that feels like it was written by Jack. The word 'coruscating' kept popping up, the writing style was kind of flowery and over-wrought PLUS when the protagonist parked her car she said she had to 'squiggle' into a space.
Not the worst book I've ever read but an unnerving experience.

PS Thank you was two words, it wasn't Jack's work. Happy Easter
🐰

D475928A-4AB6-4A70-9EC3-68E14E9A2A0E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sadly it was TOO LATE for this beautiful riff on Bohemian Rhapsody from @Boogs in the last thread

1F41CA1D-E345-4440-A03A-AC11BB536365.jpeg
065150FE-6ABE-4D5D-91D4-4D22088BC96C.jpeg

And now, (tipping a wink to Saucy Nigella Jack) Sidey B shoots off TOO EARLY
A0F932E1-8315-49CB-B0C4-6C8FC10B30CA.jpeg
lol isn’t shooting off too early the dirtiest and cleverest innuendo you ever heard?! It’s supposed to mean something about SEX laciviois lascivius laciveeus wink(!)
B25A94BC-8F60-4D84-813F-6816DB2B7189.gif

All I can say is that Sidey B
E467CB5B-7B71-4388-931C-973AA37868D6.jpeg
ETA I think that might be my favourite ever spoiler in a thread opener. I was not expecting that, and it was GLORIOUS!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think she was going for MM but ended up looking more like Owen Jones.
LOL. Also picking up on the end of the last thread re serial killers, I am excited/honoured to bear witness the genesis of the next ‘Owen Jones might be a murderer’ tattle rumour (a fun grunk for anybody unaware and also struggling to sleep).

No, it was complete coincidence that LJC was at a work event with Mae, and immediately Jack started the “got milk/double dip” facetuned series.
I can’t sleep I’m cringing so much 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just read a book that feels like it was written by Jack. The word 'coruscating' kept popping up, the writing style was kind of flowery and over-wrought PLUS when the protagonist parked her car she said she had to 'squiggle' into a space.
Not the worst book I've ever read but an unnerving experience.

PS Thank you was two words, it wasn't Jack's work. Happy Easter
🐰

View attachment 2087460
Where did you get this picture please?
I know lots of people will have done their eggs like this, but I done Kiss eggs for a work thing in 2008 or so and I think these look very, very close to mine! It’s because I couldn’t get the star one quite right that makes me wonder if these were mine 😂🫣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
There is an interview with Mae Martin in the local paper today (I gather they have a new TV special of their stand-up act) and my main impression is that they are much more coherent and thoughtful about trans issues than Jack "I'm Trans Oh No Maybe I'm Not Look At My Ginormous Boobs" Monroe. Jack might try to look like Mae but Jack has a very long way to go to *be* like Mae.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Where did you get this picture please?
I know lots of people will have done their eggs like this, but I done Kiss eggs for a work thing in 2008 or so and I think these look very, very close to mine! It’s because I couldn’t get the star one quite right that makes me wonder if these were mine 😂🫣
I just googled KISS eggs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ooh Vlad- remembering some particularly heinous discussions on threads past re jack/little OJ/baby momma-ing and just lobbing it out there, on this Easter Day, without warning…
C8A40BCF-418E-42DF-8CB4-DEF5A70FE645.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Happy Easter all. What chaos awaits today? Will there be SB thrown on Twitter to make her seem more human?
Will her Ma (she’s from Northern Ireland don’t ya know) & Pa (has letters after his name) throw open their doors to their HUGE house for a lunch to feed their wealthy sober daughter- cos they couldn’t when she was poor.
What will face tune accomplish today?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well @Skyfall if the last couple of family/seasonal celebrations are anything to go by it”ll be 30 pieces of silver painstakingly individually wrapped mini eggs fired out of Cher’s Turn back time cannon, and home in time for dire roasties and a tit packet trifle, I’d imagine?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.