Jack Monroe #486 Things like carrots and onions are widely sold in many other places for similar prices

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She talked to him for HALF AN HOUR, šŸ®šŸ””ā¤ (despite tweeting incessantly the entire time)
View attachment 2045006
And she would have brought him home but sheā€™s NOT ALLOWED HOMELESS VISITORS, OK?!
View attachment 2045010(ss by @Silver Linings. What a day of utter chaos that was)View attachment 2045016 Whoā€™s got the pic of her at the back of the room picking her snotty honker? Calling @Marmalade Atkins! šŸ˜‚ā¤
What a virtue signalling twit. It doesn't make you an amazing, charitable person because you'd open your house to strangers, it makes you an idiot. And a tit parent. Safeguarding, much? šŸ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 52
What a virtue signalling twit. It doesn't make you an amazing, charitable person because you'd open your house to strangers, it makes you an idiot. And a tit parent. Safeguarding, much? šŸ™„
Has she deleted this lovely little humble brag?

Reactions: 20
Jesus, those photos. o_O
See, to me this is the biggest giveaway that she's achingly middle-class. She has that innate self-confidence to believe that she's genuinely brilliant at everything she turns her hand to - writing, singing, dancing, cooking, campaigning, modelling, styling her clothes, styling her home, you name it - in spite of being an absolute mediocrity at all of it. Working class people in my experience tend to be a bit better at having their kids be realistic about their abilities, only pushing them where they think they can truly excel. They know life is gonna bite them in the arse. This is only my experience of course but I've seen so many kids from well-off families think they're the absolute dog's knackers at things when they're just.... not.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Jack Monroe pointless lies eleventybillion and eleventybillion.
March 9th 2022
D8D4E8BD-21C5-451C-BF7C-2A515556E6F5.jpeg
April 12th: Sheā€™s moved from LITERALLY opposite to LITERALLY next door.
0C09B31A-058B-43BA-AFAC-CF440BE5147D.jpeg
June 18th: sheā€™s moved back across the street. And is PIG IGNORANT to poor Jack.
C4229D07-E1A1-46FE-9837-D3727CC0617B.jpeg
Even though poor Jack has TRIED TO BE NICE
C569ECDC-3AF7-4EA5-B6E7-1B43482B8F06.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I continue to be blown away by the concept of her working the steps about taking inventory, admitting wrongs and making amends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This pig's head nonsense is baffling and I'm spending far too long mithering over it. Pig's heads are huge and heavy. How did she get it when she's been bedridden for days in SEVERE pain? Did a delicious friend bring it to her as a birthday gift? How the hell did she get it into the fridge? Or out again and into the freezer with her SEVERELY ouchy shoulder? šŸ„“
I know what you mean Nellie. And more importantly whereā€™s the rest of the pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What about the burly labourer and bubble buddy? How did that get past the Evil Landlady?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Jack Monroe pointless lies eleventybillion and eleventybillion.
March 9th 2022
View attachment 2045054April 12th: Sheā€™s moved from LITERALLY opposite to LITERALLY next door.
View attachment 2045059June 18th: sheā€™s moved back across the street. And is PIG IGNORANT to poor Jack.
View attachment 2045062Even though poor Jack has TRIED TO BE NICE
View attachment 2045068
Schrodinger's landlady - simultaneously lovely and understanding, while being restrictive and unfriendly.
No lodger or guests, apart from that burly labourer that Jack was cooking for for several months...

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.