Jack Monroe #486 Things like carrots and onions are widely sold in many other places for similar prices

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nature Jack is back *yawns*
I am sure your new neighbours will be delighted with a eucalyptus tree!
Now I’m a gardening frau and this looks to me to be magnolia tree, which do not normally fully bloom like this till late May, then through to September. Now I know we have been having milder weather and climate issues of late ( I am also a weather adjacent frau 🍉🍉🍉) but not enough to make this tree bloom like this, this early.
Hold on to your hats dearest fraus but I think she’s lying about this photo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Nature Jack is back *yawns*
I am sure your new neighbours will be delighted with a eucalyptus tree!
Did Jack get up before noon to take this?! It's been heavily overcast with rain and hail here this afternoon, and I doubt it was much different in Southend...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How nice of her to take photos of all the deliciously jolly and lovely things in her garden for all the povvos that can’t afford a grifter garden. Thanks a bunch, pal

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Oi poors who can’t even afford a bike (or a new one if yours has been eaten by mice in the shed) - You can admire my car.

5081C166-76B3-47FC-BDB1-67998C4B7238.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
48 blog posts (+1 essay on Jacinda Ardern) this weekend. I’ve cancelled my plans.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She is the most tone deaf poverty campaigner. The whole thing really sickens me that she’s positioned herself as Champion of the Poors

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Now I’m a gardening frau and this looks to me to be magnolia tree, which do not normally fully bloom like this till late May, then through to September. Now I know we have been having milder weather and climate issues of late ( I am also a weather adjacent frau 🍉🍉🍉) but not enough to make this tree bloom like this, this early.
Hold on to your hats dearest fraus but I think she’s lying about this photo.
I'm starting to think that those who say she's been deliberately posting old pics in order to make us think she hasn't moved yet might have a point...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Just wondering can you eat Magniola petals.
I wouldn't based on her say so. The crap she spouts, I'm surprised people haven't died following her advice. Also Jack, I wont find you up any bloody tree because I won't be bloody looking. tit off you dumb craphound

• Haha
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.