Jack Monroe #486 Things like carrots and onions are widely sold in many other places for similar prices

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she tweet in praise of Shattenstone’s article shortly after it was published? I remember us being like…”did she read the same article as we did?” Now she’s claiming he massively misrepresented her and she corrected him on it. I’m sure the original tweet is long gone now but would be interesting to compare and contrast! (My guess is she was too thick and narcissistic to realise it wasn’t a glowing review of her character until other people pointed it out to her.)
Absolutely x

She saw the photograph of herself nearly naked and fell in love with herself all over again. She was so sure that they'd set up a pin-up/sex siren type photoshoot befitting a premier bombshell such as herself and that was all she could focus on.

It comes as no shock that the coked up bleep is now saying that she's misrepresented because she knows that this one isn't going away. She has her own words from that article tweeted at her every time she rears her stupid looking head on there and it's really not ambiguous at all: she says it. She says that she spent donations on tit she didn't want. Shattenstone can do damage limitation all he likes but he stitched her up whether intentionally or otherwise. If Shattenstone really had misrepresented her, then his words carry much more weight and have done far more in terms of reputational damage than anything those ridiculous goons Anderson and Daubney alluded to. So by rights, if she's going to sue the dastardly duo for damage to reputation, she needs to add Shattenstone to the legal case.

Over to you, Shattenstone, because she is damaging your professional reputation yo save her own arse. I think you should sue her, pal.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
i don’t believe she ever gets a bus for starters. Not with the plebs.

This tweet has tricky wording. AFTER I got sober, almost suggests it’s a past issue. Which is not.
clarification means nothing, she still hasn’t solved it. Just wants it to go away softly, gently.

View attachment 2044552
She previously said she was happy with the article. I’m sure there is a receipt.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She previously said she was happy with the article. I’m sure there is a receipt.
She was certainly happy enough when he was getting grief on twitter and she jumped in defending 'a fellow journalist' and wanged on about the trip to the pub and him 'seeing her home safe' 🙄.

• Sick
Reactions: 54
These anecdotes about strangers being so shocked about what she says - surely most people grow out of that stage at about 15? The hopeful 'omg everybody is looking at me' phase that teens go through.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
For the love of gods, mods, we need a bloody eye roll reaction.

You wait ages for the poisonous pixie to start tweeting again, only to wish the silly sod away again instantly. She is such a twit. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I don't have time to look for it properly right now, but IIRC she was asked outright if she was happy with the Hattenstone article and she said something along the lines of 'if I wasn't, you would know about it'. And yeah, she stuck up for him for taking her to a pub too.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Screenshot_20230321_105311.jpg

Here's a wild theory. Maybe she just strained her shoulder taking ages punching holes in things. As could happen to any one. Quite why this would necessitate a shoulder replacement is baffling.
And if you had chronic shoulder pain, only eating with a spoon these days, you wouldn't attempt it in the first place.
But it is useless trying to apply logic when dealing with a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
These anecdotes about strangers being so shocked about what she says - surely most people grow out of that stage at about 15? The hopeful 'omg everybody is looking at me' phase that teens go through.
To be somewhat fair it can be an ASD trait. I do still worry a bit what randoms who don't even notice me might think, but I've learned to ignore that for the most part.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
For totally legitimate academic reasons 🍉 I have sawn a head in half. I say I, it was a team effort as it was extremely hard work and took the best part of an hour . If I were to try it now my slightly dicky shoulder would complain for weeks. It did not improve my knowledge of neuroanatomy in the slightest but I have a grudging respect for Hannibal Lecters work ethic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
For someone who’s been lying their whole life it’s amazing she’s so bad at it. The ouchy shoulder prognosis form surely took a bit of effort to put together, but she seems to have forgotten all about it now she’s come up with a new story about butchering an entire pig’s head in her kitchen. But she can’t use a fork or brush her hair.
Too early

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Has Allegra done something to upset Jack?

There's loads of pork connections between the pair, maybe Jack is sending out some mafia style message to her ex with all this pig's head nonsense.

Disclaimer- I'm with the fraus that don't believe the convo on the bus happened and there is no pig's head (plus bonus offal) in the crappy bungalow.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
This has now been deleted

Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 11.15.39.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.