Jack Monroe #486 Things like carrots and onions are widely sold in many other places for similar prices

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back from shopping and noticed in the toiletries aisle that there was a 72 hour deodorant. I thought to myself, who in hecking heck would go 3 days without showering...

Then it came to me.

I've wondered the same over 40 hour foundations. Who isn't washing their face at the end of the day..... :ROFLMAO:

Bet Jack looks like a right emo after her Diversity awards look getting all slept in and smudged.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Afternoon ninnies! I've just spent the best part of two hours deep cleaning my kitchen. Whilst I was cheering myself on and trying to get rid of the voice in my head saying 'Whose stupid bleepingidea was THIS?' I remembered Jack reckons she deep cleans her kitchen about a dozen times a day thank(space)you very much. And do you know? I think she's lying 🤔.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Afternoon ninnies! I've just spent the best part of two hours deep cleaning my kitchen. Whilst I was cheering myself on and trying to get rid of the voice in my head saying 'Whose stupid bleepingidea was THIS?' I remembered Jack reckons she deep cleans her kitchen about a dozen times a day thank(space)you very much. And do you know? I think she's lying 🤔.
Are you me? I have just sat down after doing the same...just the floor to wash after I've finished my brew.

And do you know what? I agree, she's lying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Are you me? I have just sat down after doing the same...just the floor to wash after I've finished my brew.

And do you know what? I agree, she's lying.
I cannot sit down before I've done everything, including the floor, on account of having a large duck itswitch. If I sit down, that switch gets flipped and the floor doesn't get done 😂. I'm sat on the sofa waiting for my body to seize up with all the effort. Mrs Hinch I am not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I forgot to mention, all this cleaning has not been easy since I had my Ouchie finger. I am sure I mentioned I had a small HUGE splinter in my finger. I nearly had to have my finger amputated, if the splinter hadn't come out the next morning after I put a plaster over it.

Send sympathyos (and cashos)
---
I cannot sit down before I've done everything, including the floor, on account of having a large duck itswitch. If I sit down, that switch gets flipped and the floor doesn't get done 😂. I'm sat on the sofa waiting for my body to seize up with all the effort. Mrs Hinch I am not.
I have to do it in stages. Cant really do it all in one go. It is mind numbingly boring though. I hate cleaning, but I like everywhere being clean more!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I forgot to mention, all this cleaning has not been easy since I had my Ouchie finger. I am sure I mentioned I had a small HUGE splinter in my finger. I nearly had to have my finger amputated, if the splinter hadn't come out the next morning after I put a plaster over it.

---

I have to do it in stages. Cant really do it all in one go. It is mind numbingly boring though. I hate cleaning, but I like everywhere being clean more!
I was just about to ask how you managed, despite your ouchy splintery finger.

You are a brave, brave boy Manc Bee. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

---

Sending tweezos xoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nature Jack is back *yawns*
I am sure your new neighbours will be delighted with a eucalyptus tree!
The silly mare can't keep tomato plants alive, let alone a eucalyptus tree cutting. Does she assume you just stick it the ground (in the communal garden) and hey presto! Enormous tree in three weeks!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
It is 7 days till Patreon day. We should be getting something more campaigny.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Nature Jack is back *yawns*
I am sure your new neighbours will be delighted with a eucalyptus tree!
64A761AC-2A40-431E-B820-5BEECE1C3D83.jpeg

Immense and immeasurable, eh? How perpendicularly peripatetic of you, Jack.

ETA where the duck is she getting “four and a half years”? She moved into that place in February 2019. Did she trespass in maraud around the bungamansion back garden pleasuring herself simply with the eucalyptus for five months before she actually moved in, or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Afternoon Frauen, I've just returned from a shopping trip. I glanced out of the bus window and saw a car with a very distinctive IQBAL vanity plate.
Has Iqbal re located to my neck of the woods???🍉
Ah it's nice to know that Iqbal is doing well for himself now. Moved on from the dark days of turds and unpaid rent.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
yawn 🥱 same thing 3 years running Jack, get some more material you bore
A704A16A-A843-4EBA-A2D1-20D87C8444EC.jpeg
83C2AED7-E225-41D7-8A0F-3216315F070F.jpeg
A8F9FF01-33DB-4CB0-9E26-63817264374D.jpeg
7A07059F-4CE5-4F80-8DB5-5A293A8AE979.jpeg
510C2590-8953-45B1-B1DB-50F594AFB377.jpeg

ETA - it’s her neighbours Tree so let’s hope she’s asked their permission before she takes a clipping eh?
9ED9266E-08AA-47AB-A3E7-11C615BCDE76.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.