Jack Monroe #487 Don't forget about my CCJ - please pay it. Thanks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title CCJ squig's words nominated by thread title demon @Brian Butterfield congrats, you win a whole pig's head. I know you're vegan but so is Jack and she's making it work.

In the previous thread:

Jack turned up to the diversity awards wearing those horrid pleather leggings and with her sleeves rolled up so everybody knew who she was.

Nature Jack has made an unwelcome and very boring appearance to show off Evil Landlady's garden. She still hasn't moved, allegedly.

Wiki is the pink button up top. Please use the words 'thread title' when nominating one and double please no swearing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
Thread title CCJ squig's words nominated by thread title demon @Brian Butterfield congrats, you win a whole pig's head. I know you're vegan but so is Jack and she's making it work.

In the previous thread:

Jack turned up to the diversity awards wearing those horrid pleather leggings and with her sleeves rolled up so everybody knew who she was.

Nature Jack has made an unwelcome and very boring appearance to show off Evil Landlady's garden. She still hasn't moved, allegedly.

Wiki is the pink button up top. Please use the words 'thread title' when nominating one and double please no swearing.
The passive aggressive Thanks! at the end really makes it for me.

Go well, CCJ squig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Turns out you can eat some magnolia petals, but not all. So hopefully no squigs went shoving fistfuls of the wrong type into their gobs.

ETA
---
1679680819394.png

I'm guessing poor squig assumed that the house move you've been banging on about for eternity and one years had already been done and dusted and you're now moving again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 86
Turns out you can eat some magnolia petals, but not all. So hopefully no squigs went shoving fistfuls of the wrong type into their gobs.

ETA
---
View attachment 2053046
I'm guessing poor squig assumed that the house move you've been banging on about for eternity and one years had already been done and dusted and you're now moving again.
Urgh, why is she such a snarky witch? The question didn't look that bad ffs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

ETA
---
View attachment 2053046
bleeping hell, Barbara Dickson. You moved into your bungamansion four years and ONE MONTH ago. STFU with your “four and a half years” shite!
446E39F6-8F86-479A-BCA8-83FDD55201B2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

ETA
---
View attachment 2053046
And he was part of her comments club. He’ll get a swift block for that question.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Tbh I wouldn't put it past her to post old pictures as some kind of ultimate own. She'd frame it as her claiming back her privacy or some tit. A big reveal of 'I moved a year ago and deliberately hid it because I have so many people after me' or some other Tinder Swindler shite. All wrapped up in a 'aren't I clever and mysterious' bow.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I missed the part in that old "new bungamansion kitchen" post where she boasted about having the A to Z of spices. Too bad she never gets around to using any of them in her slop.

ETA: and what a coincidence that out of several "A to Z lists of spices" on the Interwebs, hers starts and ends with the same items and the same spellings as this one https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_culinary_herbs_and_spices

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

ETA
---
View attachment 2053046
Omg maybe theyre confused because youre always claiming to have moved eleven billion times in the space of a year or whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Tbh I wouldn't put it past her to post old pictures as some kind of ultimate own. She'd frame it as her claiming back her privacy or some tit. A big reveal of 'I moved a year ago and deliberately hid it because I have so many people after me' or some other Tinder Swindler shite. All wrapped up in a 'aren't I clever and mysterious' bow.
After all, she posted an old photo of her rabbit, before she finally admitted he’d died several months previously.
Everything’s a lie.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 84
Next door have a magnolia tree and it’s in full bloom now so that bit could be true. Statistically more likely that she’s lying though.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
horticultural trolls does this even look like the same tree each year? It was my understanding that magnolia were slow growers Jacks neighbours magnolia seems to have drunk a 500 gallon jug of miracle grow since it was heavily pruned last year. The miracle grow has also seeped through and creates lots of other magic trees around 🤷‍♀️ what in the Percy thrower is happening?
21/3/21 - big sprawling tree not in full blossom
790AFC57-ED32-4CAC-B760-C1EE774DEDAB.jpeg
30/3/22 - pruned to buggery with nice trunk and no other plants/trees around but in full bloom

8242C70D-65AE-4745-BB79-A25108ACD7CC.jpeg

24/4/23 - what in the Charlie Fkng Dimmcock is this?
38CB8477-4E49-4E31-8421-F81FA09C276B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Mrs Hinch pulled this I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Southend-adjacent fraus 🍉 is there a park or green space in the region that has a lot of magnolia trees?

• Haha
Next door have a magnolia tree and it’s in full bloom now so that bit could be true. Statistically more likely that she’s lying though.
There are many different types of magnolias, that bloom from spring to summer.

I love magnolias & have noted that the darker (pink & purple) ones tend to bloom later that the creamy coloured ones, although there are a few exeptions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.