Jack Monroe #483 The plans are going well, it’s the execution that seems to be lacking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's at it again
I have a dedicated ice drawer…. But it’s full of actual ice to pop in my wine because I’m a wineaholic a normal human! I mean, wtf wants frozen spaghetti hoops?! I despise the world sometimes honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I bleeping hate cheese.

Back to business, the only times I've ever come across crab paste was when it was used as a vector for murder in a Poirot book and in a jolly hockysticks midnight feast way by Enid Blyton. I'm shocked to my vegan core to find it still exists to this day (not really).

Did that article have a point btw because if it did, I couldn't find it. Send glasses-o.
Salmon and shrimp was suspected, but it was in fact the tea

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know, not even mites are going to stop us eating cheese - we are known as Mr and Mrs Mouse to our friends, we even received a cheese hamper as a wedding gift. Can't see them, so don't care.😁
Best cheese eaten so far: Bigod Brie with truffle, from Fern Farm Dairy. Seriously 😋😋😋😋
Our wedding cake was made of cheese. Well, one of them. We had one normal cake and one 5 tier ‘ cheese’ cake!

ETA I see another Frau had a cake of cheese! Cheese FTW.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Our wedding cake was made of cheese. Well, one of them. We had one normal cake and one 5 tier ‘ cheese’ cake!

ETA I see another Frau had a cake of cheese! Cheese FTW.
Same! Only I never even saw the cheese one, because I was talking to people. When I got to it, all that was left was the board.🙁

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She's made those fire hazards before. Maybe an old pic?

I'm no firemanlady, but they look as if they're not getting enough oxygen from those little holes.

I wish I had the time to fanny around with stuff like that

• Haha
Reactions: 54

What the hecking heck is Jack playing at? Who has time to waste making fugly looking "lanterns" out of bits of string and old candle wax? Jack's totally lost it this time.

That looks like a burn mark on the kitchen surface. The landlordlady won't be happy.

And suggesting putting them on a bath edge....Eeeeek, especially as most baths are plastic now. I know someone who's teenage daughter put tealights on a bath surround and melted the bath. The housing association made her pay for it to be replaced. Nice Tip Jack, you going to stump up for anyone who damages a rental property with your madcap ideas?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
My current aneurysm (for there are bleeping many) is that she's chosen to do a comeback when I'm snowed under and work AND at home. I'm trying my best to grunkalunka but you're all too fast. I may have things to say and they may land in weird places so apologies in advance and duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
OFF TOPIC: It’s still too early to be awake here but I was woken by some inclement weather 🍉 so I’m going to go back to sleep and try to dream a dream (even though I love you all ~and~ cheese very much) that when I wake up the Jack Monroe threads will no longer be dominated by cheese chat.
ON TOPIC:
twit
View attachment 2010556
ETA PS Jack, is that jacket one of the “investment pieces” you bought to sell in “hard times” too, you grifting charlatan? View attachment 2010547View attachment 2010548
Please don't turn on me frauen but I really like that blue floral patterned jacket. Will look in puddles on the way to work and perhaps I will get lucky...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.