Jack Monroe #483 The plans are going well, it’s the execution that seems to be lacking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tuesday so there is a chance of chaoi.

I've noticed something has changed on the Hellsite again. When you search her name vs her handle, you get different results. Before, it used to throw up the same/similar results for either. I did wonder for a while if she was getting SEO or reputation management help, but I don't believe that now. Think it is just a quirk of Twitter whilst Elon fiddles with his "brittle" code. Her timeline cleanses won't work for anybody who searches her name, it seems, at the moment. So, tough, Jack. You can ask seemingly sickly sweet questions all you want...
We’ve mithered about this previously. It’s a very odd quick that only seems to happen when searching for Jack. Bootrapcook used to show up all results but now you have to search both. I’m wondering I if it’s because those blocked by Jack can’t @Her so they have to say Jack Monroe. I do thinks it’s something to do with cleansing her timeline.

Reactions: 25
It’s kind of especially funny that she was going on about reading 60000 books a year at the same time as threatening promising the four blogs per week. Lies just come out of her constantly, like you hear about mice peeing.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m off work ill. I could do with a chaos. Although, I’d argue her every return could now be labelled a chaos. How long will she last and what will set her off this time?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Completely off topic but did anyone see Poppy O'Toole on Saturday Kitchen last weekend say "quim" four times, genuinely without a clue what it meant?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
I haven’t seen a jar of crab paste since my grandad (who didn’t own a B&B) died. It looks like something they’d hand out during the war as part of rationing. Or your history teacher would try to horrify you by telling you how soldiers at the battle of suchandsuch had to survive on bread made from rocks with only crab paste on top.
It's funny how this kind of (frankly) odd food is captured in a time and place. As kids we ate anchovy paste. On toast. It never occurred to us that it would be used as anything but a toast spread, and we loved it. It's only just dawned on me that it was manufactured to be some sort of budget alternative to anchovies, and it makes no sense knowing that, because that's not how I knew it.

in a similar vein, the idea of chicken paste makes me feel ill, and just seeing tinned chicken makes me feel queasy.

In conclusion: I have no point to make. I would not eat anchovies on toast, though I'd eat them straight from the fancy little jars in which they are packed so elegantly.

Thanks for joining me on this wild ride of nothing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I know right, those money laundering rules are a real fkr aren’t they sweetheart? Plus cash change!
Also she moved weeks ago she just loves dragging the tit out of this move for likes and to own the trolls

887C1A79-295E-4031-8A0E-522BCD6A72E0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I come here expecting Jack based mithering, hilarious jokes and tenderroot care and what do I get? Cheese mites! bleeping Cheese mites!

WARNED.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Oooohh when putting Jack Monroe into twitter it no longer pre-fills with suggestions of lies and grift - always did for me personally. Maybe the move is delayed cos she's spunked money on PR cleansing..

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 2010568

Another wardrobe fail. She really is the perfect example of someone that can spend a fortune on an outfit and still look like a jumble sale
My thinking exactly, tender one. The shirt/tie/short trousers thing doesn't do her any favours, makes her look short(er) and chubby. With all the resources available online you'd think she would know (by now) how to dress herself nicely.

Reactions: 24
Clearly she never saw it (or didn’t until she just grunked here).

Hi Jack! 👋 Because you’re very lazy, I’m helpfully providing your pompous reaction from the last time a newspaper BETRAYED you by publishing a letter you didn’t like, so you can just change a couple of words, then cut and paste to those JUDASES at the GUARDIAN.
View attachment 2010494View attachment 2010496View attachment 2010497
In case you want to really stick it to them by telling them about BILL NIGHY and popping a photo of you in TANZANIA in there too, here’s the rest. You know, cos you’ve deleted it.
"My good name". Give. Me. A. Break.
This is what an inflated sense of self-importance does to you. She was working for a local rag, she's not Bob Woodward.
---
My thinking exactly, tender one. The shirt/tie/short trousers thing doesn't do her any favours, makes her look short(er) and chubby. With all the resources available online you'd think she would know (by now) how to dress herself nicely.
The Mediterranean arse doesn't help either. The trouser suit she wore to the Hopkins trial did her zero favours. She'd have been better off in a skirt, though they are only for those of us who can keep our legs SHUT.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
[QUOTE="Captainmouse, post: 14265868, member: 1
I shop in Waitrose, and I have no clue 🕵
[/QUOTE]
I also shop in Waitrose and have heard of it. Only because my BinL and SiL buy it. Overrated in my opinion. Been MIA for a while family stuff, all good now, Jack is still as unpleasant and obnoxious as ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
"My good name". Give. Me. A. Break.
This is what an inflated sense of self-importance does to you. She was working for a local rag, she's not Bob Woodward.
---

The Mediterranean arse doesn't help either. The trouser suit she wore to the Hopkins trial did her zero favours. She'd have been better off in a skirt, though they are only for those of us who can keep our legs SHUT.
Yeh to my eye she's a dumpy little thing. And that newspaper didn't even pay her, that's how much her 'good name' was worth to them. Girl you were a friggin volunteer they patiently indulged not Truman Capote.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Are you saying birds can’t wear traazzers?! Even humiliating ones??

I agree though. She dresses abysmally. I think it’s a combination of assuming expensive things will look good (found in a puddle, obviously) and having no sense of who she is. She doesn’t consider the difference in build or look when magpieing others looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
a letter you didn’t like, so you can just change a couple of words, then cut and paste to those JUDASES at the GUARDIAN.
God there's so much happening here. I note that even *Nick Taylor* (wooh!) was moved to comment! Loving a different commenter's reference to Jack playing "a mean chess", which they know as fact because - wait for it - Jack mentioned it!

And loving the jackassery spawned by the ill advised mating of bad grammar and pomposity, giving us this gentle suggestion that The Echo please actually repeats the claim

Screenshot_20230307_230128_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.