Jack Monroe #482 Absolute Talent Abyss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I usually frame his artwork and hang it in his bedroom”

No you don’t. She’s talking about a preschool aged SB here, at that age they bring home from nursery great piles of “artwork” consisting of a single crayon squiggle or a random blob of poster paint. No one frames all of these, even if you were buying frames from a charity shop it would be a ridiculous outlay and the effort of hanging them all would be immense, not to mention all the fixings and fittings for hanging. At best she was blu tacking them up for him. She tells so many of these little self aggrandising lies that just don’t stand up to any kind of scrutiny.

Reactions: 58
I really think most of what she claims happened during the Pov-Pov was stuff she experienced voluntarily during that Live Below The Line thing.

Reactions: 31
How did they get her mobile number? Maybe, just maybe, that call never happened
Of course it never happened. She only appropriates what others have written about and suffered. Seriously, she's an annoying little arsehole but who would want to physically harm her? She's a laughing stock, nothing more.

Reactions: 27
Some of them are joke shop syrups surely?

Reactions: 21
She butchers the English language. That's not an achievement

Reactions: 24
How did all those right-wing people get Jack's telephone number? Where did the dining room table come from? Is Jack now in a furnished flat? Is there a piano there? Is that Jack collecting her son from the same man who, only six months ago failed to notice his son had been deprived of jam?

Reactions: 35
Final Tesco Grifty Kitchen update:

Jack's magnum opus has gone from my local store , replaced by something called Baked In One. It was there the other day, honking up the shelf, but it has been ignominiously cast out, no doubt by a nefarious Tory doing the bidding of a mendacious Putin farm bot. Unfathomable!

Where will it appear next, in The Works for £1, or shredded for hamster bedding? Eyes are peeled. WARNED.

Reactions: 79
I have a folder for my kids. It contains the more decent pieces of artwork and photos ( that now seems to be a thing of them doing work.)Removed from the school books and certicates of achievement. Sometimes they will put a picture they like on the fridge that every so often get put away( put in the recycling)

Reactions: 25
"102 lbs". That's 7st 4lbs. She now says she's either 9st (126 lbs) or 10st (140 lbs.) She hasn't put on THAT much weight since The Poverty
Why does she keep using US terminology? No-one in UK that I know of thinks of or says their weight in lbs, it's in stone -except for medical records which use kilos.

Reactions: 28
sorry jack can you confirm, were you wearing a duffel coat and a beanie? it’s not clear at all in this article

Reactions: 52
A for achievement and U for effort. To me that suggests she was vomiting out horrible word salads even back then, lots of content but no actual meaning.
As for the everyone thinking she was going to get 15 GCSEs, well I’m pretty sure I’ve said this before but I’m convinced she was fairly precocious at primary and probably encouraged by her family who made her feel like getting a gold star for her y5 poem about autumn leaves meant she was destined to be an award winning writer. Then going to a grammar school came as a horrible shock, when suddenly everyone in her class was the kid who’d been the academic overachiever at primary and she couldn’t coast on her natural abilities anymore and had to actually put in effort to keep up. It would be interesting to know how Jack would have turned out if she’d gone to a comp where she could have bobbed along somewhere in the middle and might have had the opportunity to do more vocational courses.

Reactions: 33
Is anyone watching Sir Matt of the Forearms having a moment? I just had to look up quim, poor Matt always surrounded by unruly labias!

Reactions: 46
Her weight probably fluctuates which is entirely average an normal for women. Why does she think her height and weight are as fascinating to everyone else as they are to her. Utterly irrelevant but she never misses a chance to crowbar them in. And these weights are all in the range of healthy for what she claims her height is. She's not the waif likely to blow away on a breeze that she pretends. On the Hopkins court case pics she actually looks chunky to me.

Reactions: 41
Of course it never happened. She only appropriates what others have written about and suffered. Seriously, she's an annoying little arsehole but who would want to physically harm her? She's a laughing stock, nothing more.
People selling Southend pubs in February 2013?

Reactions: 48
Funny you should mention hamsters, because according to Jack, that’s what boys smell of

Until they grow up, that is. Men apparently manage to cover up the hamster smell with Lynx, but they can’t mask the whiff of Wotsits.

Jack’s 25 birthday. Already a cunt.
Also, do all fire stations have dance floors? Or is that just the ones you can hire out for birthday parties?

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.