Jack Monroe #482 Absolute Talent Abyss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a relatively new frau, I don't know if we've ever had a Facetune Jack Greatest Hits? I think there's some good material and certainly enough to get a decent hit parade going.

This is my favourite... In at number 50, it's Why Is One Eye Really Long, Mummy by that little urchin Jack Monroe.

View attachment 2001214
This is heartbreaking. That poor, poor kitten.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Following on with @AlwightDallin comments in the previous thread re being skint at uni - I knew fellow students who bought cheese spread and other kinds of fake cheese because they couldn't afford real cheese, or who bought a giant sack of rice at the "ethnic" supermarket and ate mostly that for an entire semester (adding in different sauces, veg, etc).

I also knew a few students who were technically homeless and lived in the student lounges and other common spaces in different uni buildings.

But all of them had a roof over their heads, access to a working toilet and shower, running water, heat, light etc and at least one square meal a day. That’s not the dire circumstances of a lot of the people Jack claims to be helping.
I’m a bit behind but yes! This! I had a crappy lockable cupboard in the shared kitchen, I lived on ‘cheap dry things you boil or add hot water to’, occasional happy meals back when they were about £2, yellow sticker stuff in Morrisons and fresh air. I was bony skinny. If it wasn’t for the orange in a vodka & orange I think I would have got scurvy 😂 but my halls / rent was paid (eventually - had to get a bloody bar job THE UNFAIRNESS I wish Patreon had existed) I had access to a bathroom and a bed and I was happy. Jack has a hundred times more than that and she’s a perpetual victim.

It’s sad really. One day soon SB will tire of his narc mother and then she’ll really be alone. I don’t believe all this two meetings a day, dog groomer friend, I’m a sponsor, I volunteer cobblers, she thanked her agent who very quickly LEFT in her book and she even thanked celebs I’m not even sure she’s met?! Even SBs tribute was wrapped up in forever house nonsense. She sits at home logged in to Twitter sock accounts arguing the toss because she’s got nowt better to do. I personally don’t think she’s dry/clean and for this and many other reasons hope she gets proper help. But I honestly don’t think it will be an easy recovery because she has to admit she’s the problem and she’s a long long way off that.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I got a new phone today. I've been fiddling with it.
It's one of those newer type smarty pants phones... But just a budget version cause I don't have £6k coming in a month.

I was messing with the camera earlier, I actually can't believe the filters and the likes that are built in. I can smooth skin, slim jawline and a whole bunch more and theres no photoshopping involved.

It's lead me to believe that some people, Jack included, use their phones as a mirror and think that's how they really look.
That can't be god for a narc.
She's clearly never accidentally turned the selfie camera on and seen herself chin first
---
That first picture reminds me of when, as kids, we'd put our tongue in our bottom lips and make a noise as if to say someone is stoopid..

No idea if that's what she was doing at the time..
Yeah we did too, the less said about that the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That they belong to each other :sick:.
They probably thought they were being cutesy showing that they were in a sub/dom relationship as 'ownership' jewellery can be worn to show you belong to a master. However I can assure you no one in the community would be that obvious and also no one cares.
They both had the same necklace. Each necklace had both a lock and a key. It’s less sub/dom and more copycat glomming on

Reactions: 31
Frauen, I regret to inform you that tonight ... I accidentally fingered a supermarket lasagne.

(It was proving difficult to scoop out of the plastic tray while holding a plate in one hand and somehow in all the utensil juggling chaos I accidentally stuck my finger right in it)

1677875202938.png

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Money/ Timeline Mither. From the series of posts @HotesTilaire grabbed where Jack self identifies as a bleep, where she’s about to pay a letting agent £2,200 the next day,
View attachment 2001545
Can we assume that this new place she moved into the very next day after that post cost £1,100 a month? (First month’s rent and deposit equal to first month’s rent?)
View attachment 2001551
You know,
BEFORE JACK
View attachment 2001565View attachment 2001567
Clearly this was initially a 6 month lease cos it got renewed the following February.
View attachment 2001568
And by April 2017 she was rattling the begging bowl to pay her rent
View attachment 2001612
(while simultaneously posing in £1,000s of makeup and clothes on Mrs Gloss throughout March and April 2017 and being awarded £25,000 from Katie Hopkins in early March 2017).
View attachment 2001569View attachment 2001570View attachment 2001571View attachment 2001572
View attachment 2001575
She moved out of there in June 2018 after she’d already got together with LJC. No way she got that deposit back and it likely cost a lot more than that to put it back the way it was pre-Jack too.

Plus the fact that she moved out of there into a smaller place and was very openly and publicly begging for rent money over a year before strongly suggests to me that this might well be the place (or one of the places) she screwed over the landlord by not paying rent and ultimately got evicted from.

New smoller place
View attachment 2001584
Mind you, something went awry in this place too given that she didn’t move in til mid-late June 2018 and was out of there and into the “costs £3,330 a month to live in” crappy bungamansion (brought to you by LJC and the letters G.R.I.F.T) by the middle of Feb 2019.
View attachment 2001598
(thanks and ❤❤❤to @colouredlines and @Marmalade Atkins for all the screenies).

ETA it’s amazing how all Jack’s homes are her “dream homes” (until she completely fucks them up) too.

1. Weird that this woman, who Jack clearly thinks should have shut her legs and not breeded, has the manners to come and collect the tray after she threw it so she could drop that final clanger.

Also, lol at the idea that she 'designed' that kitchen, as if she's created a test kitchen rather than adding a spenny fridge and then destroying it with tat.. it looks like every other galley kitchen on earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also, lol at the idea that she 'designed' that kitchen, as if she's created a test kitchen rather than adding a spenny fridge and then destroying it with tat.. it looks like every other galley kitchen on earth.
She also put her fire service training to good use by stacking books very close to both sides of the fireplace, and hanging things directly above it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Money/ Timeline Mither. From the series of posts @HotesTilaire grabbed where Jack self identifies as a bleep, where she’s about to pay a letting agent £2,200 the next day,
View attachment 2001545
Can we assume that this new place she moved into the very next day after that post cost £1,100 a month? (First month’s rent and deposit equal to first month’s rent?)
View attachment 2001551
You know,
BEFORE JACK
View attachment 2001565View attachment 2001567
Clearly this was initially a 6 month lease cos it got renewed the following February.
View attachment 2001568
And by April 2017 she was rattling the begging bowl to pay her rent
View attachment 2001612
(while simultaneously posing in £1,000s of makeup and clothes on Mrs Gloss throughout March and April 2017 and being awarded £25,000 from Katie Hopkins in early March 2017).
View attachment 2001569View attachment 2001570View attachment 2001571View attachment 2001572
View attachment 2001575
She moved out of there in June 2018 after she’d already got together with LJC. No way she got that deposit back and it likely cost a lot more than that to put it back the way it was pre-Jack too.

Plus the fact that she moved out of there into a smaller place and was very openly and publicly begging for rent money over a year before strongly suggests to me that this might well be the place (or one of the places) she screwed over the landlord by not paying rent and ultimately got evicted from.

New smoller place
View attachment 2001584
Mind you, something went awry in this place too given that she didn’t move in til mid-late June 2018 and was out of there and into the “costs £3,330 a month to live in” crappy bungamansion (brought to you by LJC and the letters G.R.I.F.T) by the middle of Feb 2019.
View attachment 2001598
(thanks and ❤❤❤to @colouredlines and @Marmalade Atkins for all the screenies).

ETA it’s amazing how all Jack’s homes are her “dream homes” (until she completely fucks them up) too.
Hang on... Her friend gave her a Smeg fridge that sat in "her shed for years" as all her previous places had been too small. Where was this shed if not attached to a property she's living in? Does she separately rent a shed? Was it actually at her parents' place (in which case why not say so)? So bizarre and the more you think about it just sounds like a lie to cover the fact she bought it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Guess who has been shortlisted for 'Influencer of the Year' by the Diva magazine Awards 2023

View attachment 2001155

Hmm, so people can vote for somebody who is

Attractive
Educated
Cock abstinent Lesbian
Married
Married to somebody of a different ethnicity
A parent who is actually there with her child
Genuinely disabled
Multilingual (as per the communicating in both BSL and English, for a start)
Produces educational content upon disability, LGBT history, parenting, clothing, disability aids, childcare, design, faith....

or they could vote for Linda's aged out pet?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hang on... Her friend gave her a Smeg fridge that sat in "her shed for years" as all her previous places had been too small. Where was this shed if not attached to a property she's living in? Does she separately rent a shed? Was it actually at her parents' place (in which case why not say so)? So bizarre and the more you think about it just sounds like a lie to cover the fact she bought it.
I guess she could have moved it from shed to shed but how many rentals come with a shed?! Unless she filtered them by shed inclusion so she could move her smeg fridge 😂 (and why wouldn’t she just rent a place which fitted the fridge she loved so much?!) and who gives away a smeg fridge?! Oh it doesn’t matter, she’s clearly bought it but she always does that thing liars do, they pre empt you being suspicious so they over compensate with information to explain themselves. She does it all the time.

Reactions: 37
Deidre Has found out that Ken has been getting it wet on the CANAL barge with Stephanie Beacham
View attachment 2001622[/

Jack waiting for ASDA to open

View attachment 2001623

Deidre will not let Tracy go into town on her own, oh no

View attachment 2001630

Jack waking up next to her honorary degree. "Oh how did that get there?"
View attachment 2001631SPOILER]
---

Yes tender one, I'm afraid so https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/accrington-stanley-who-they-milk-26303161

I'd make another inappropriate joke but that would really be milking it.
---

She's seriously deranged. Does she really think that we will believe that she designed that kitchen? What sort of Landlord would do that? They want cheap, off the shelf standard cabinets and to bash them in without fuss. That's more important when you have an absolute cunt living under your roof and you will need to replace said cabinets when they finally leave. Fiction!

As for the rest...god I'd be devastated if they were my properties. What a disgraceful mess.
She can design the kitchen anyway she likes, as long as she doesn't paint it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jack apparently salvaged book cases from skips and elsewhere, and in the pictures that Valli posted, she mentions that she was building them up as she’d secured a tenancy. Isn’t it amazing she was lucky enough to find book cases that were carefully dismantled, and softly gently placed in a skip with all the screws and parts conveniently placed nearby?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.