Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not just the TRAAZERS! All the SHOCKING TATTOOZ too!

Reactions: 56
Agreed. To me it speaks to what an incredibly sheltered life she has led.
Well, given that she thinks that the typical punters at the Glastonbury Festival are a terrifying feral mob and not a bunch of middle class wannabe hippies and uni students, I'm guessing her whole worldview-o-meter is completely off.

Reactions: 49
Agreed. To me it speaks to what an incredibly sheltered life she has led.
Thinking people aren’t allowed to criticise her because she now lives next to a police officer is also evidence of this.
who’s arsed?!

Reactions: 46
Well, given that she thinks that the typical punters at the Glastonbury Festival are a terrifying feral mob and not a bunch of middle class wannabe hippies and uni students, I'm guessing her whole worldview-o-meter is completely off.
This is my aneurism.

Jack was scared of "youngsters" dancing in a tent.

That's right, scared of "youngsters" dancing in a tent.

SCARED of "youngsters" DANCING in a TENT.

SHE WAS IN HER 20's FFS!

And that's swearing.

Reactions: 107
Good news! I think she has moved!!!

Bad news I think she's my neighbour......

Reactions: 95
I'm still musing over a 'well paid troll farm'. If you bastards are getting paid for posting when I'm not they'll be much clawing at walls blinded by my own tears.

Also needle fetishes! Ffs am glad to be vanilla. But yes, sounds very much like she was trying to be the cool girl doing stuff she wasn't really into and instead of owning that and honouring her boundaries next time she twisted it into being abused. Cos the thing that truly floats her boat is victim hood.

Reactions: 68
You realise that gift will appear every year for the rest of your life now, unless you specifically tell him you only wanted it the once for the experience

Reactions: 42
The food bank bloke suing Lee Anderson could, amusingly, be a bit of a sh1tter for ar'Jackie. Just had a scroll of the mentions and there's a not insignificant number of Tweets of variations of "isn't Jack Monroe suing him, what happened to that?" and so on.

Reactions: 59

This is the most utterly perfect thread title I have ever, ever seen in the wild.

Thread title nomination!!! (If not can we please make it the strapline for the Wiki?!)

Reactions: 132
She'll glob onto this somehow..

"I didn't sue Anderson cause I didn't need to cause this unrelated person did instead.. aren't I good.. send PayPals and Kofi"

Reactions: 32
Absolutely hooting at wonky moth claiming that Jack is not a woman when she misgendered her a few weeks ago

Is Jack Non Binary or a girl? Make ye mind up petal

Reactions: 89

She'll glob onto this somehow..

"I didn't sue Anderson cause I didn't need to cause this unrelated person did instead.. aren't I good.. send PayPals and Kofi"
or, alternatively, HOW DARE HE GET UP IN MY NICHE WHEN I HAVE BEEN WORKING AT BECOMING A PROFESSIONAL-LIBEL-SUER FOR TEN YEARS

Reactions: 33
I know she’s not picking up new followers these days, but imagine if you did follow her thinking you’d get poverty activism and informed commentary on the issues of the day.
But all you get is .. well, the stuff she tweets which is endless selfies, the constant self-aggrandisement, episode 2,056 of “I’m packing”, the obvious lies, all that spite and anger, and - god - the TEDIUM.
It’s your shop window, Jack.

Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.