Jack Monroe #475 If you have Eamonn Holmes, place him on top of the chicken for added flavor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes C.S Lewis was a Christian and that's apparent throughout the books. I watched the film about two weeks ago as I'd never seen it but had read all the books as a child. I was fucking bawling when Aslan died even though I knew it was just a temporary arrangement.

Reactions: 42
Jack has followed a boat guy. Don't know if it's the same boat guy that was friends before, or if there's something in the works.
Coming from the past with an old lady warning: oh my Christ boat guys are the worst.
Wirh love from someone who nearly lost their v card on a narrowboat on a fucking canal, of all things.

Reactions: 42
Thorpe Bay is at risk of noxious gasses

Reactions: 25
Fraus, I think we have been wrong about Jack all along.

How could we possibly not agree that she is working class with comments like this? Proper working class lingo, heard up and down the land.

Golly, I hope Jack doesnt fly into an absolute bate and think I'm being terribly beastly to her.

Reactions: 64
I’m not being funny but that public info film is crap. I was born in the 80s so most of those films had petered out, but to me it was just terrible acting kids and the most un-injured kid hit by a train ever.

Anyhoo…just waiting patiently for a Jackie chaos

Reactions: 21
Coming from the past with an old lady warning: oh my Christ boat guys are the worst.
Wirh love from someone who nearly lost their v card on a narrowboat on a fucking canal, of all things.
Caught between a lock and a hard place?

Reactions: 51
So many kids films/stories were traumatic. What about the ‘fake’ deaths. Yes I’m looking at you E.T and Aslan. Why put me through all that grief only to pop up again, only kidding!
Hehe. My poor old Dad brought home a pirate VHS tape of ET. He thought he was doing a nice thing - little did he know he'd end up with 3 distraught females . I still can't cope with little ET all pale and lifeless on the riverbank.

My Mum and I used to spend many a happy evening bonding over films we knew would make us cry .

Reactions: 34
Can you deploy the sieve?

Reactions: 18
It seems a bit rich of her to be calling Jack out for lying and pretending to be something she’s not when before the flounce, she admitted she’d been pretending to be someone else… especially as if it was true and the person was real (big if I appreciate), it was someone with a fairly distinctive first name who had previously donated to Jack, ie someone Jack could .

Reactions: 16
I will still bawl if I hear that blasted song
On behalf of my mother's cousin, who was the person with the final sign off on whether that song stayed in the film or was cut, I apologise wholeheartedly!

Reactions: 51
Yes! See also (or not, as the story line goes) The Day Of The Triffids. Absolutely terrifying.
---

On behalf of my mother's cousin, who was the person with the final sign off on whether that song stayed in the film or was cut, I apologise wholeheartedly!
That is an amazing fact! I love this thread .

Reactions: 29
It's not stained glass. She used sticky film and pretty much used it everywhere.

Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.