Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230128-194130.png

Screenshot_20230128-193918.png

Screenshot_20230128-194202.png

This is just a wee handful from my Gloss case file but all of these posts were from circa the same time she was asking for Patreon donations. I work full time in a fairly well paid job and I could not afford the amount of makeup she bought in the space of a few months so MAKES YOU THINK how much she was actually coining it in.

I can't be stand 30p Lee but I can't stand Jack more so I'm happy for his lawyers to use any of my time stamped screenshots in their defence ☺ No way can that grubby bleep worm her way out of this.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 111
ALL ABOUT THE MONEY 💰💵💸💰💵💸
Quoting myself like a VAIN, NEEDY, WEEKEND TIPSY twit, but can we have Jack as Gordon Geckos?
Can we have REPTILIAN, LIZARD JACKS?

---apologies if it's been done before 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
In all honesty I have no idea what the hell she’s trying to say. I just thought it was amusing that she was on that gloss page for months around this time going on about lipsticks and dates and pillow fights teehee, while on Twitter she’s trying to look like a lesbian stereotype.

Wonder what could have brought around this change? 🤔
Easy. She's a duplicitous cow. Plays a different character to each different audience. A chameleon of lies. This is why she is so despicable. This and the unmaternal way she behaves to her son.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Please tell me that's a different one to the Cocteau Twins one...
oh god I LOVED the Cocteau Twins! Haven't listened to them for decades - first on my Spotify when I take the dog out tomorrow!

No, this LF is a middle-class kid who begs money off people on Twitter and says she can't afford to heat the house while still owning TWO properties, one in Oxford and one in Venice (!). And she loves posting thirsty pics for all the neckbeards who follow her.

I was watching the MN thread unfold in amazement as they were saying some quite rude (yet true) stuff and that normally gets shut down on MN. And some were saying how alike the two were. It did, then, get shut down, so I searched for her on here and was surprised there wasn't a thread.

(Don't tell me to start one; I don't know how and don't want the horrific responsibility. What if no one posts?)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh, good question. It's been 7 months since I saw them, but they definitely stood out (and not in a particularly good way)...

I think they were all studio portrait-style. Mostly black & white, had a bit of a sub-GNVQ Photography feel to them, as if they'd been taken by someone who'd done the first couple of weeks of an "Introduction to Studio Lighting" module before dropping out.

I don't think I've seen any of them since - I've wondered if they were perhaps leftovers from various Diva.pdf shoots, or possibly taken by SB's dad? They didn't look like any normal Tinder profile pic, at any rate.

ETA: I remember the thing that struck me most initially was how different her hair was in each of them... though it doesn't really surprise me now that I've seen how many different styles she's had since then....
Did you match with her? And if so, why?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was on the MN thread as someone who sort of knows (of) her and knows the redfaced one. I'm also amazed there is no thread

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
My bingo card says Jack's waiting a couple more days for the patreon result.
If she has kept 300-400 sad squigs and neckbeards at just 7-10 that's a fair income and all she has to do is set the twitter to private or however it works, and keep bullshitting her Good Works to the cult.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1917889

View attachment 1917891

View attachment 1917894

This is just a wee handful from my Gloss case file but all of these posts were from circa the same time she was asking for Patreon donations. I work full time in a fairly well paid job and I could not afford the amount of makeup she bought in the space of a few months so MAKES YOU THINK how much she was actually coining it in.

I can't be stand 30p Lee but I can't stand Jack more so I'm happy for his lawyers to use any of my time stamped screenshots in their defence ☺ No way can that grubby bleep worm her way out of this.
Babe, same x

I have a very well paid job. I cannot just frivolously spend on this tit. I definitely couldn't when I was in my late 20s.

To be tin rattling for donations at the same time as posting this self indulgent tit, is beyond the pale.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
The same year as these, it's almost as if Jack is not telling the truth?
I was raw, and hurting from months of abuse from her followers (including, as evidenced in court, threats for “one clean shot to the back of her head”)
you’re a bleeping liar Jack Monroe

ED838600-AF81-4E59-B057-73AD8FDAAE6A.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 47
No. If it's true, what a sad life as a teenager. She didn't know who Nile. Rodgers. was, let that sink in (🤦‍♀️) but she's down with the kids regarding music? The same Jack who has written *HUNDREDS* of songs? She's trying ever so hard to sound cool, and failing spectacularly. Moron.
Bit in bold - yes! Thank you Housey C! I’d typed out a whole rambling reply about that post because I’m such a mega-fan 🍉 of Nile, and Chic, but you said it all x

Also, the chorus for “Le Freak” by Chic goes, ”ahhh, freak out!”, but it was originally written as “ahhh, duck off!”. Makes you think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1917889

View attachment 1917891

View attachment 1917894

What does she have against blending eye shadow? Is she too poor to buy brushes? Why is she so bad at everything?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
View attachment 1917889

View attachment 1917891

View attachment 1917894

There's Chanel and NARS in there, both of which are v spendy.

The grifting git.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.