Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hm. That first picture, from when she was doing her accounts in January 2016...

I reckon there's somewhere around 150 train tickets in that pile, which presumably she's using to claim as work-related travel expenses. That works out at around one return journey for every three working days.

What would she have been doing back in 2014-15 that needed so much travel?

I really hope she wasn't fiddling her taxes by counting trips to see Leggy etc as work...
I'm fighting my accounts as we speak (well, obvs, not right now as I am having a break Grunking), but if somebody not bound by the rules of Tattle feels like reporting her to HMRC, I'm right behind them. Jimmy, come on down.

Reactions: 24
She's been so adamant she's been sober for how long though. I dont know how she could climb down from that. She never admits 'I lied' she contorts herself into a total pretzel to try to join the inconsistencies, I just can't see her admitting she's not. It would be damming evidence of the ease with which she lies and she's kept this one up for so long. Still got sober in her bio too.

Reactions: 36
I suspect she's going to claim it all tipped her over into a relapse and she ended up in rehab. Possibly to get IRL people off her back.

Her last post didn't go down well as suicide baiting so my instinct is she won't claim she tried that, instead sticking to rehab as a "safer" option and to serve as an excuse for that last post.
I think she’ll just tweet some random tit about Opal Fruits and Marathon bars, and completely ignore the suicide breadcrumbing she indulged in.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
I know we've been enjoying this *Dramatic Pause* and there can never be too many fish comparisons ...but...but....what if Jack has actually gone off Twitter for good? What if she is actually getting help for her numerous issues? Do we softly, gently fade away? Where will we, The Canal of mithering ninnies go? Do we seek out another grifter and reconvene or just bask in the glory of our humour and persistence in the face of such mighty amounts of slop, lies and outright grifting?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
freegle have reposted the googly eyed pepper article. i hate this image with a passion

View attachment 1914958
The leftover article at least is a lot less dumb than the thrifty hacks in her book. Some examples in it might be a bit far-fetched, but I don't mind it as much as other stuff

(Sorry, this was before I looked again, and the banana skin part is stupid. Perhaps I had forgotten how stupid usually her hacks are and that she talks about sexing up fried rice. With an 'Oof' in a sentence. OK, I take it all back)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know we've been enjoying this *Dramatic Pause* and there can never be too many fish comparisons ...but...but....what if Jack has actually gone off Twitter for good? What if she is actually getting help for her numerous issues? Do we softly, gently fade away? Where will we, The Canal of mithering ninnies go? Do we seek out another grifter and reconvene or just bask in the glory of our humour and persistence in the face of such mighty amounts of slop, lies and outright grifting?
I do like the idea of hunting for another grifter. 😅 But will anyone be as entertaining as Jack Monroe? She's been an 11/10 grifter.

*When I say 'hunting' I'm not advocating the literal hunting of grifters. Just thought I should clarify, don't want them to stop breathing etc etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
If you follow them both you can see if they follow each other. Currently they do.
You can also use https://www.hacktrix.com/twitter-follow-checker/ to see if accounts follow each other.

I would have to be on the bones of my arse FOR REAL to take a job at any workplace where everyone is a Jack fan 😱
Mate, I once worked in an office full of women who were all on slimming world. I’m still recovering from that one. Imagine the packed lunch honk.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I do like the idea of hunting for another grifter. 😅 But will anyone be as entertaining as Jack Monroe? She's been an 11/10 grifter.

*When I say 'hunting' I'm not advocating the literal hunting of grifters. Just thought I should clarify, don't want them to stop breathing etc etc.
I know I don't think another grifter could inspire such heights of creativity. We've had it all from court outfits, counting teeth and chairs, slop bot, Jack as crockery, Jack as fish, the slopalongs and the sloppies. Who else would cause such chaos and hilarity in an unintentional way with an underlying odour of grift and connivance

---

You can also use https://www.hacktrix.com/twitter-follow-checker/ to see if accounts follow each other.

Mate, I once worked in an office full of women who were all on slimming world. I’m still recovering from that one. Imagine the packed lunch honk.
The odour of inexplicable egg lingering until the afternoon tea break

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
That Gloss page is a goldmine. Just rejoined it to have another look at her posts.

When you search for her name, some posts come up that aren’t by her. The comments she’s left on some of them are, well -
July ‘17 she’s recommending Chanel lippy to someone (How does that tie in with the pov timelines?)

Then there’s this on someone who’s dyed her hair pink:
11F3675D-DE32-4DA7-B97B-4A6D31BDE9B7.jpeg

Then there’s this on someone who’s posting because a man has just broken her heart:
167D2747-7AAB-4480-9207-97FFA0DADBFA.jpeg

The difference in herself before she joined the page, and after:
DDF2A392-0B8F-44F2-AB97-28192903F0B8.jpeg

wee random photo comment on someone’s post:
011FBA03-06FB-4A86-9F9E-F2518EC580C0.jpeg

and another, showing off her eye shadow:
BC7BD584-A007-472A-A2A1-E1A1AC0C2A65.jpeg

just needing some high end lippy to add to the collection, again, in 2017:
3FC3EA66-471E-4901-AF86-6377765710E9.jpeg

just recommending some fancy gifts: (her son gets charity shop tit and marbles, remember
9C2D84BC-AC48-47A0-8159-6C383B41FA23.jpeg

Then there’s this, from the most lesbiany lesbian ever:
BB867F63-893D-4D35-B74E-649848C6BB2E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 88
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.