Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fish Jacks are giving me life. Each one is funnier than the next. I'm going to piss my pants and go for a sandwich in a mo. I'm an OG frau, been at this for nearly 3 years now. It still astounds me that when you Google Jack Monroe in images, she looks like approx. 200 different people. But it's all Jack. Is she an android who can change her appearance at will? I mean wtf?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I love it when I catch up with Tattle and everyoneā€™s in a middle of a game. Itā€™s like being in an episode of Cabin Pressure trying to work out what game Douglas and Martin are playing. <niche joke>
Yellow car!

Bugger , just seen @FeelingGroovy beat me. šŸ’“

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Good lord Fraus. I just trespassed into another Tattle thread by ACCIDENT*ā€¦and lord Jesus have mercy on me. Thank you all for being such a lovely part of the internet and being very supportive of one another. Itā€™s lovely. Also, I saw the recipe for ā€˜haggis style meatballsā€™ or whatever she called them, and basically they are meatballs sans any sort of haggis. It really pushed me to a near aneurysm. Anyway. WARNED. I am BUSY working on photoshopping JM into the fish images that have had me šŸ¦‰ and šŸ¾ all day.

*accident as in I went there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Hopefully Jack will be quiet for the entirety of this thread and DRAMATIC PAUSE will still be up for the next thread title. Quite apt if there's a slight pause before the DRAMATIC PAUSE.
I am going maverick and voting DRAMATIC PAUSE for thread title, yes it's early but like I said, Maverick. Also DRAMATIC PAUSE entirely sums up both her Twatter break and her terrible public speaking she has the audacity to pretend she can do & charge bleeping 000s and travel expenses for, the šŸ›ŽšŸ”š

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I really need to give CP another listen. I very nearly crashed my car when Arthur had an allergic reaction to Dragon Fruit because I was insensible through laughter.
isn't it glorious. Its possibly my favourite ever radio show and bang on to people to listen to it. FYI don't know if you know but S2 is on bbc sounds atm.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
OH JFC I've just been grunting sat on the sofa on laptop. Eldest (14m) was sat playing Fortnite or whatever it was on the TV as it's an INSET day tomorrow, then came to join me. Aw, bit of Me+1 time. Saw where I was at... this post... and.. this will hurt to type... "oooh.... scroll up, she looked hot"

Then In scrolled down a bit and Ethan said... "oh bloody hell no no, sorry mum, eww, wouldn't ever"

He's scuttled back to the other side and I'm sat here tying not to owl champagne about it. I also have questions... Don't want the answers yet though.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The 4 blogs a week ainā€™t happening are they, still weā€™ll always have ā€˜wild campingā€™ japes later this year to look forward toā€¦.we will wonā€™t we ?

• Haha
Reactions: 70
To be fair, I think that was the least of OHā€™s worries
If anyone wants a new avi, or even if you just havenā€™t seen it before, thereā€™s a LOT going on here. The expressions are a constant pendulum between simpleton and serial killer. No HONKING either so you can watch with the volume up

(Thatā€™s her ā€œsecurity filterā€ by the way)
Two of the worst things ever-mime & Monroe. I would ask why (& please can someone add ā€˜comicā€™ yet again to the list of words Jack doesnā€™t know the meaning of) but I already know-attention šŸ„±

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good lord Fraus. I just trespassed into another Tattle thread by ACCIDENT*

*accident as in I went there
Was it the Stephen bear thread? I still carry the psychological scars from venturing in there. Send therapist-os.

View attachment 1913374View attachment 1913375(Itā€™s a real fish! Itā€™s a Hairy Frogfish)

Oh lawd, I was going through my saved files earlier and came across my Jack Slash hybrid picture. Send 344 more therapist-os.

jackSlash.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.