Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also reckon the silence is move related and she hasn’t sorted the internet yet. Maybe there’s not much signal in the one three bed.

But Jack as fish is giving me life.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thread title by ME inspired by a neckbeard.

For my prize i shall have a night with Andi Peters and Gorka off Strictly.

Update - all quite on the Southend Front so we are currently doing Jack as fish. Enjoy x
Apologies if I’m doing this wrong…

F3027455-ACD4-443E-AD49-23825B14DF29.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 138
I'll always have a soft spot for that comic kitchen vid with the vaguely threatening leek as it's what brought me out of lurkdom

and we really need more content like, "look, I'm just casually taking my shopping trolley for a yomp in the park just to prove to the ninnies that i did indeed pick it up from the agent's office!"

classics, both of them 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I've been having a wander down memory lane following yesterday's Greenbelt chat. I just had a look at the Camilla Long article that hurt ickle, precious princess Jack's very special feely weels so. Ir's not especially interesting but this paragraph caught my eye.

Screenshot 2023-01-26 20.39.28.png

Is this the first (or only) mention of Jack being a narcissist in the mainstream media?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 101
Quoting myself like a ninny because I just remembered I also 🍾ed and 🦉ed when he said he'd added some fresh spinach because a) nutrition is important when cooking on a budget and b) so is presentation, and even if it's budget cooking it should still look nice and appetising and not just be beige meals 👀
His £1 vegan paella is nice! I think I found the recipe on the Grauniad website. Sometimes I make it with toasted almonds rather than artichokes.

Reactions: 21
I know we were WARNED not to consume liquids while tattling but I’m maverick so I ignored the warning. Now I’ve snorted Rioja down my nose on seeing that picture. Send kitchen towelos.
I don't have kitchen roll to hand, could I interest you in a cut up, painstakingly and gently hemmed old t shirt, tender one?

---

You've won Tattle for the evening. No, for the *decade*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Sorry I missed Burns Night, and the haggis recipes. May I contribute mine?

EBA79EA9-454D-4B46-ADE3-43DB2035F85B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.